What's new

Crossovers to China worry Arunachal

look like indian demoncracy is not caring to these chinese citizens. came across this forum and they wanna china:))

ww arunachaldiary dotcom

Plain BS. How many people wanna China in that website?, where did they say that?.

It was a simple question (if you think its arrogance, that is your prerogative).

For you eyes, from NYtimes.

Factories Shut, China Workers Are Suffering

No questions about the impact of economic down-turn that hurts China, as it hurts every country in the world. However, that does not negate the fact that some people still want to move to China for hopes. Many Chinese Wall Street gurus, for instance, have left US for China.

The same can be said with those in AP who want to look for new opportunities in China.

Great , can china also please take some people from Uttar Pradesh , Bihar and Haryana - We'll be happy to co-operate .:lol::lol:

Great , can china also please take some people from Uttar Pradesh , Bihar and Haryana - We'll be happy to co-operate .:lol::lol:

your comments above clearly showed your lack of the basic awareness of human rights.

shame on you and your civilization.

your comments above clearly showed your lack of the basic awareness of human rights.

shame on you and your civilization.

Chill !!!

It was a joke.

On the other hand it would not be such a bad idea if we hand over BIMARU states to you , you can improve them and Export it back to us.

Of course , we'll pay you for it.

BIMARU (for BIhar, MAdhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh)

Chill !!!

It was a joke.

On the other hand it would not be such a bad idea if we hand over BIMARU states to you , you can improve them and Export it back to us.

Of course , we'll pay you for it.

joke? they are not goods, they can NOT be exported and then imported.

they are tax paying citizens with Indian citizenship, they have the legal rights to live in their homeland no matter whether they are rich or poor, hard working or lazy.

get yourself civilized before joining any internet discussion.

:tdown:

joke? they are not goods, they can NOT be exported and then imported.

they are tax paying citizens with Indian citizenship, they have the legal rights to live in their homeland no matter whether they are rich or poor, hard working or lazy.

get yourself civilized before joining any internet discussion.

:tdown:

Hey u!! chill dude.....
All people on forums are not serious like u, some people appreciate little sense of humor.....

I don't know what pinches u about India, and i dont care......but of all the Chinese i know, u r the one standing opposite in ideology from all.

Maybe that's arrogant Oz effect....

Foster??:cheers:

well I take this joke, though Uttar Pradesh seems to be your most poprlous district,on condition that you keep those bomb terrorist, we dont need them:lol:

well I take this joke, though Uttar Pradesh seems to be your most poprlous district,on condition that you keep those bomb terrorist, we dont need them:lol:

Just shut up and show some dignity!!!!

80 people have died and is this all u can give ---> :lol: ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey, r u going nuts dudu? lol

cut off ur harsh words and tell me what you want. be it joke or not, those bomb terrorism is your own business. I do show sympathy to the victims.

Just shut up and show some dignity!!!!

80 people have died and is this all u can give ---> :lol: ????

He is merely trying to reply to a thoughtless post made by one of us wherein in misplaced jest an offer was made to hand over some states to China.

Hey hey, r u going nuts dudu? lol

cut off ur harsh words and tell me what you want. be it joke or not, those bomb terrorism is your own business. I do show sympathy to the victims.

He is merely trying to reply to a thoughtless post made by one of us wherein in misplaced jest an offer was made to hand over some states to China.

I am sorry for my aggression......was angry on those terrorists....:frown:

no such "offer" from my point of view.

someone suggested to treat large number of your citizens like goods to be "exported" to a neighboring nation.

end of the story, stop trolling.

Back
Top Bottom