What's new

Crisis Leaves Greek Military Outgunned By Turkey

IAF has made no point in buying used aircraft. There was a consideration for Qatari Mirages but they were too expensive for a used aircraft. Currently, it is focused on other aircraft which are to arrive:

Tejas next year,
Rafale with two years from now and
Additional Su-30MKIs ordered from Russia as a stop-gap measure.
PAK-FA from 2017 onwards.
HTT-40/PC-7 basic trainers.
IJT-36 intermediate trainers.

I am 100% sure that IAF want EU trainers as local were not good at all. Also Rafael might come directly due to the time it tooked and IAF might sent engineers there rather than it would be produced at HAL.

So the dream come true that IAF will going to have more than 300++ Su-30 MKIs...

Lolz...

For Tejas, I think it will take some more years to come like 2018 when it will be ready...

Turks should spread their influence in European lands...AND...Turkey should also just start taking over Greek Islands...

Turks have always been the dominant power in the region...and Inshallah, they'll remain so in future too..

Greeks hate Muslims...fcuk them I say

Turks should spread their influence in European lands...AND...Turkey should also just start taking over Greek Islands...

Turks have always been the dominant power in the region...and Inshallah, they'll remain so in future too..

And how you think that - the Greeks did not have a reason to hate Muslims? Or are they out of a clear sky suddenly began to hate them?
Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs and other Christian nations of southern Europe bet on the wrong horse. Europe would not stand up for them and help them. Just rip and throw out as boring and old prostitute. Noone except Russia would intercede for Christian people.

And how you think that - the Greeks did not have a reason to hate Muslims? Or are they out of a clear sky suddenly began to hate them?
Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs and other Christian nations of southern Europe bet on the wrong horse. Europe would not stand up for them and help them. Just rip and throw out as boring and old prostitute. Noone except Russia would intercede for Christian people.

Like they did in the past....by stealing christian lands,wealth,perpetrating ethnic cleansing and sending our people to die in the gulags.

And how do you propose they should do that,walls in gun blazing and start taking over? I can see that happenning,i just love these stupid reactions....:blink:

Christianity is not even thriving in Russia itself, stop acting as if you are some sort of "protector" of Christians...

Christianity is not even thriving in Russia itself, stop acting as if you are some sort of "protector" of Christians...

Look, for last 20 years Russian Church has built over 25,000 temples. In each city, almost every village - there are temples everywhere. Not a single major event is complete without a priest - a wedding, a funeral, launch of ship or missile launch. All of them. Presidents and governors appear in the society near priests for the holidays. To the priests, and not to psychotherapists are ordinary people go for advice.
Church in Russia means a lot. And this is natural - many centuries Russia has been the only independent Orthodox state. In a sense - and now Russia is the only 100% sovereign Orthodox state.
Church in Russia - part of the society. A very important part, almoust like the Communist Party at the time. Unlike most Western countries, the Russian perceive Christianity as a source of values​​. We can not marry gays or anything like that - this is downright terrifying.
http://www.sdelanounas.ru/blogs/38227/ - the biggest temples 1990-2010 built.

Look, for last 20 years Russian Church has built over 25,000 temples. In each city, almost every village - there are temples everywhere. Not a single major event is complete without a priest - a wedding, a funeral, launch of ship or missile launch. All of them. Presidents and governors appear in the society near priests for the holidays. To the priests, and not to psychotherapists are ordinary people go for advice.
Church in Russia means a lot. And this is natural - many centuries Russia has been the only independent Orthodox state. In a sense - and now Russia is the only 100% sovereign Orthodox state.
Church in Russia - part of the society. A very important part, almoust like the Communist Party at the time. Unlike most Western countries, the Russian perceive Christianity as a source of values​​. We can not marry gays or anything like that - this is downright terrifying.
http://www.sdelanounas.ru/blogs/38227/ - the biggest temples 1990-2010 built.

According to some reports, ~ 50% of Russians are Atheist/Agnostics...thats why I said it.

One thing though..Why you keep saying "temples", "temples"? Why don't you just say "Churches"? ....

And how is christianity alive in Russia? I mean, aren't you a Western country with Western culture? Drugs, sex, ratchet music, pre-marial relationships, bikinis, divorce, secularized life-style, and capitalist greed etc...Aren't these things part of Russian way of life? So how come you claim that Russians derive their values from Christianity?

I always saw Russia same as West...

According to some reports, ~ 50% of Russians are Atheist/Agnostics...thats why I said it.

One thing though..Why you keep saying "temples", "temples"? Why don't you just say "Churches"? ....

And how is christianity alive in Russia? I mean, aren't you a Western country with Western culture? Drugs, sex, ratchet music, pre-marial relationships, bikinis, divorce, secularized life-style, and capitalist greed etc...Aren't these things part of Russian way of life? So how come you claim that Russians derive their values from Christianity?

I always saw Russia same as West...

I'm talking about buildings "temples," so you would not be confused with the Russian Orthodox Church as an institution. Moreover, we call the buildings themselves as "church" and the "temple ".
20 years ago we had 99% of agnostics. Now almost all the monasteries were opened, closed the Bolsheviks.
Yes, we have all these things that you listed - but in fact they are found in every country of the world.
Russia - an independent civilization, not part of the West. That is why the West is so passionately trying to destroy Russia throughout history.
The Orthodox Church is different from protestant very much, but almost completely.

its really tough to see people enjoying and trilled about Greek's bad economy situation.
Even some people are selling their aircraft and now its turns into a religion thing...
wired people makes world worst

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom