What's new

Cringey Pakistani Advertisements from the USA/UK

Yankee-stani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone living in the diaspora who watches Pakistani TV(ARY,Geo,92TV,PTV World,Bol,City 41) know they are beaming a North American and UK feed so they insert these horrible produced Advertisements made by Uncles using Windows Movie Maker here are some even classic ones

Local NYC Pakistani restuarant chain famous ad from the 2000s they still play it lol

Punjab Autos Mechanic in Queens,NY

For all Brit Pak bros Southall Travel Agency adds

Shahs Halal Food local fast food chain

Anyone living in the diaspora who watches Pakistani TV(ARY,Geo,92TV,PTV World,Bol,City 41) know they are beaming a North American and UK feed so they insert these horrible produced Advertisements made by Uncles using Windows Movie Maker here are some even classic ones

Local NYC Pakistani restuarant chain famous ad from the 2000s they still play it lol

Soooooooo. THAT's why ABCDs are do confused. I pity anyone growing up on that and believing it to be Pakistani culture.

@war&peace Have a look at Shahs Halal food, I'm surprised people now wear truck art clothes as well.

Punjab Autos - Bengali Ad :lol::lol::lol:

The rest seem to be from the 60's

@OsmanAli98 is this a call for help? You have spent your entire life haunted by shame, unable to truly accept who you are. Your inner self never accepted the stereotypes that the world tried to impose on you. You had moments of inner turmoil. A conflict within your very soul. Then finally, unable to deal with all the shame and hypocrisy, you did the only thing that came to your mind. You shared your feelings with the world. You came out from your cocoon hoping that if only you open your eyes everything will turn out to be a bad dream. It's OK son. The reality is different. You are different. The stereotype you have lived with is nothing but pixels added to a virtual media stream. You no longer have to live in shame. Run out on the street and cry out loud: "Huzzah I am free! For the first time I am free!!!!!".

@OsmanAli98 is this a call for help? You have spent your entire life haunted by shame, unable to truly accept who you are. Your inner self never accepted the stereotypes that the world tried to impose on you. You had moments of inner turmoil. A conflict within your very soul. Then finally, unable to deal with all the shame and hypocrisy, you did the only thing that came to your mind. You shared your feelings with the world. You came out from your cocoon hoping that if only you open your eyes everything will turn out to be a bad dream. It's OK son. The reality is different. You are different. The stereotype you have lived with is nothing but pixels added to a virtual media stream. You no longer have to live in shame. Run out on the street and cry out loud: "Huzzah I am free! For the first time I am free!!!!!".
Aaj jaldi charhalee hai kiya? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Soooooooo. THAT's why ABCDs are do confused. I pity anyone growing up on that and believing it to be Pakistani culture.

You can say it's the uncles faults lol

I never self hated my identity tbh lol I just posted these for fun

No, we are not that.

I thought I’m the only sick of these ads lol

I pretty sure the "Punjab Autos Mechanic" is Bengali and not Punjabi/Pakistani.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom