What's new

Cricket conspiracy against students

ahmadalikhan2010

New Recruit

Reaction score
A deliberate conspiracy against our students.
Lets look at the schedules of Last 5 Cricket World Cups

1992 (22, February to 25, March)
1996 (14, February to 17, March)
1999 (17, May to 20, June)
2003 (9, February to 24, March)
2007 (13, March to 28, April)
and Now its arranged on dates (Full disaster)
2011 (19, February to 2, April)

These are months when our Pakistani student of Nursery to Matric, Intermediate and Bachelors prepare and take their annual exams.

Now All are just reading Cricket, We may win the world cup, but surely lose future of our students. other cricket seasons also available like sept-nov.

hmm...a serious conspiracy by RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/ICC to soil the future of Pakistani kids and these dimwits don't know that they are also spoiling the future of Indian kids as well since Indian kids also, more or less, have their exams around the same time.

These are months when our Pakistani student of Nursery to Matric, Intermediate and Bachelors prepare and take their annual exams.

Now All are just reading Cricket, We may win the world cup, but surely lose future of our students. other cricket seasons also available like sept-nov.

A very dangerous situation indeed!!! I am asking for a speech from Mr. Zaid Hamid. I am sure he knows the details. Earlier he revealed such conspiracies many times.

Seriously
When i was in school, i thought the same way.

It is ideal time to play to world cup as it does not rain in most cricket countries during this time :)

Oh God ! Please tell me you aren't serious........could these repetitive dates, by chance, i'm just saying have to do with the fact that the weather is neither too cold nor too hot during this time ?
Conspiracy against students ? If they were as smart as you, they would understand that cricket is actually a ploy by the brits to get the youth addicted to the game so that when they take the sub-continent again, people will be so high on cricket that they won't be able to resist their advance.
They tried it with opium in China and failed, now they are using cricket in the sub-continent.
Damn you smart English bastards !

I remember in 1999, I was taking my 10th board exams during world cup. I left the exam room at about half the stipulated time for maths test to go watch India match. When I reached my house my parents were furious that I rushed my exam for cricket. But in any case I got the perfect score 100/100 in that test. My parents stopped complaining after that.

Now don't say R.A.W,moussad or CIA is after this...:rofl:

Force ur education board/university to follow semester system then u'll have ur exams mostly in late april to early may.

Back
Top Bottom