What's new

Cricbuzz Resumes showing Cricket Content related to Pakistan

Spy Master

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was searching for Live Coverage of Pak vs Eng 2019 Series and Surprisingly got link of Cricbuzz as well.
For people who don't know, Cricbuzz had made a stunt in Feb 2019 of stopping coverage of all Pakistan related cricket content and announced that it has deleted all Pakistan related content as well from its website and will never show it again to honour the supposed martyrs.
Now after two months they have resumed showing Pak Series. Such a disappointment these Indians are.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/2728/pakistan-tour-of-england-2019/matches

I was searching for Live Coverage of Pak vs Eng 2019 Series and Surprisingly got link of Cricbuzz as well.
For people who don't know, Cricbuzz had made a stunt in Feb 2019 of stopping coverage of all Pakistan related cricket content and announced that it has deleted all Pakistan related content as well from its website and will never show it again to honour the supposed martyrs.
Now after two months they have resumed showing Pak Series. Such a disappointment these Indians are.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/2728/pakistan-tour-of-england-2019/matches

and Pakistani going to that site are just as much disappointment to Pakistan

Indians just talk big only. Also what happened to campaign about banning Chinese product. Zero result ....

They only removed PSL related content try to search that and shame on you for using cricbuzz.
Traitor

Indians just talk big only. Also what happened to campaign about banning Chinese product. Zero result ....

Atif Aslams songs are also back on T-series utube channel. I really don’t want to comment on Indian peoples behaviour. Its useless to do so.

Why did they stop showing it? Was it because we captured Abhinandan?

CricBuzz started showing Pakistani matches because of WorldCup. Pakistan have to play at least 9 matches with other top teams and these matches are roughly 1/4 of wc matches. If they continued to boycott Pakistan, that means they also have not to show Pak vs Ind match score also. So they can't loose that much part of wc. After WorldCup, theY will again stop showing Pakistani matches.

If you are a Pakistani and an Indian business makes as little as one cent/peny from you in any manners then you are also enemy of Pakistan.

and Pakistani going to that site are just as much disappointment to Pakistan
If you are a Pakistani and an Indian business makes as little as one cent/peny from you in any manners then you are also enemy of Pakistan.

Lol, Are you dumb or is it just you never read and start posting blindly? No one is following the site, whenever you search for Pakistan Live Cricket it came on top of search results. that is it and is what written in my post.

Back
Top Bottom