What's new

Creating an EA-16 B/D

They already have.

Do you have a source for your claim. Presently there is not a single version of the F.16 that could be utilized as an electronic warfare platform. The American Block 50 F.16CJ's carry HARMs in conjunction with HTS pods and that's about it.

Do you have a source for your claim. Presently there is not a single version of the F.16 that could be utilized as an electronic warfare platform. The American Block 50 F.16CJ's carry HARMs in conjunction with HTS pods and that's about it.

Its true hence investing on f16 any further is a complete waste of resources. Same could be redirected to thunders which are more advanced than any thing in paf's arsenal

Its true hence investing on f16 any further is a complete waste of resources. Same could be redirected to thunders which are more advanced than any thing in paf's arsenal

Our love affair with the F.16 is not over yet,given the chance the airforce would not hesitate in buying second hand vipers from all over the world.
At the sametime the Americans wouldn't allow us to integrate weapons for SEAD/DEAD missions and that's part of the reason why we bought Brazilian ARM's for the JF.17's.

Our love affair with the F.16 is not over yet,given the chance the airforce would not hesitate in buying second hand vipers from all over the world.
At the sametime the Americans wouldn't allow us to integrate weapons for SEAD/DEAD missions and that's part of the reason why we bought Brazilian ARM's for the JF.17's.

This forum is full of kids pretending to be someone in the know and making big statements.

xxxxxx

I think the capability that the F-16 has is not fully available in the JFT, at the same time, in an increasingly larger number of areas, the JFT has greater capability than the F-16.

Given the combat proven nature of the F-16 - AMRAAM combo, it makes sense for PAF to try to pickup old F-16s if given the chance. But I doubt the US would allow this. More likely they will try to use it as a carrot for something else.

At the sametime the Americans wouldn't allow us to integrate weapons for Indint/DEAD missions and that's part of the reason why we bought Brazilian ARM's for the JF.17's.
I don't see nay reason why we should procure anymore of these handicapped machines unless it comes for free under coalition support fund

This forum is full of kids pretending to be someone in the know and making big statements.

xxxxxx

I think the capability that the F-16 has is not fully available in the JFT, at the same time, in an increasingly larger number of areas, the JFT has greater capability than the F-16.

Given the combat proven nature of the F-16 - AMRAAM combo, it makes sense for PAF to try to pickup old F-16s if given the chance. But I doubt the US would allow this. More likely they will try to use it as a carrot for something else.

It's highly likely that sooner or later the airforce will find a way to get used vipers from somewhere and to be honest that makes sense as well as the capability boost the vipers provide is worth the search.

Ask that from someone in the airforce and they'd curse you for this.

Amen to that and to the end of green card era

It's highly likely that sooner or later the airforce will find a way to get used vipers from somewhere and to be honest that makes sense as well as the capability boost the vipers provide is worth the search.

The thunder block b beats every Pakistani handicapped f16 hands down with their long range Pl 15,s, ashm's and a plethora of other goodies. Our handicapped vipers simply doesn't bring anything new to the table except that they perform half the job of thunders

Amen to that and to the end of green card era

The thunder block b beats every Pakistani handicapped f16 hands down with their long range Pl 15,s, ashm's and a plethora of other goodies. Our handicapped vipers simply doesn't bring anything new to the table except that they perform half the job of thunders

Ask yourself why the airforce used the F.16s and not JF.17's on 27th September, one big advantage the Thunder gives you is indigineous weapon integration and that's where it excels other than that both aircrafts have different niche's and shouldn't be compared.

Ask yourself why the airforce used the F.16s and not JF.17's on 27th September, one big advantage the Thunder gives you is indigineous weapon integration and that's where it excels other than that both aircrafts have different niche's and shouldn't be compared.

I asked myself and he told me that paf used all platforms on 27 February. However we deliberately down played the thunders role in it. But it sure was a mix of thunder and Mirages which delivered those mail bombs while f16's were doing chokidaari staying well within their home lest they get shot down and their ambiance of invincibility and psychological edge over Indians erodes away

I asked myself and he told me that paf used all platforms on 27 February. However we deliberately down played the thunders role in it. But it sure was a mix of thunder and Mirages which delivered those mail bombs while f16's were doing chokidaari staying well within their home lest they get shot down and their ambiance of invincibility and psychological edge over Indians erodes away

They did but why weren't any SD.10s fired even though they had viable locks on aircraft,please sit with someone whose actively flying vipers or have flown vipers and they'd tell you about the importance of having such a machine.
Both aircraft have their own niche.

Back
Top Bottom