What's new

Crackdown on staff abuse!

@PlanetWarrior

Calling names
Sarcastic comments
Targeted bashing
Trying to insight other members against mods
Criticising their decisions in the open board.
Name callers with sarcastic comments will come up every now and then.The other three objections can
be taken care of, if MOD are unbiased and fair.

I have shown them several times. Reported the posts also. But no action was taken. So I have decided that I will reply them with their own logic.
Agreed,same here.

Kis ko bol raha hai yaar ? Just like no non-muslim can be a president of Pakistan, here also no Indian can be a moderator. But a chinese can, a bangladeshi can, a turk can, but no Indian. And it is because of bias. They are scared people.

Let me be frank with you, and this is not the collective ego of the team speaking. We feel we are fair and good hosts to whom most of the forum regards as the natural enemy. Despite all the calls we've had to be harsh on you all, and we could have done at a few points where suicide trolls were literally popping up with new accounts and where even the most senior Indian members taking part.

And don't be fooled, yes our elite members do often instigate kinds of hate posts. But often they are not the ones to start and more often than not it's Indian posters. There's a bitter pill for you to swallow, we've all seen it, a select few trouble makers on our end, but on the other end there are too many.

Despite this, we try to be as fair as we can. The reason we have all those international moderators is because the regions are different, we don't understand the strategic and geopolitical issues, hence we can't make informed decisions on such posts.
But you folks are right in my neighbourhood, there's a reason why there aren't any Afghan mods either, we 'should be' sufficient in dealing with our immediate region.

If you'd like an Indian mod around to make you feel better about this whole thing then that's a different story.

Indian Army News & Discussions | Page 80

See post number 1193 by a Pakistani member. I have reported the post. If it is not moderated, then you decide what to do. By the way I have decided what to do.
--
dear he quoted .. what there on internet...
but if y still think its offesive .. you cna report
lets MOD take a call
i also not happy with few of their decidon but its ther privilege

Indian Army News & Discussions | Page 80

See post number 1193 by a Pakistani member. I have reported the post. If it is not moderated, then you decide what to do. By the way I have decided what to do.

Hold your horses, I'll deal with it now.

--
dear he quoted .. what there on internet...
but if y still think its offesive .. you cna report
lets MOD take a call
i also not happy with few of their decidon but its ther privilege

Aye, it's best to leave and not get caught up in it. Alert a moderator and then just wait.

Oh, and believe me, cleaning up the troll posts, rants and ramblings of angry members is no privilege. It actually eats away at time a lot.

Let me be frank with you, and this is not the collective ego of the team speaking. We feel we are fair and good hosts to whom most of the forum regards as the natural enemy. Despite all the calls we've had to be harsh on you all, and we could have done at a few points where suicide trolls were literally popping up with new accounts and where even the most senior Indian members taking part.

And don't be fooled, yes our elite members do often instigate kinds of hate posts. But often they are not the ones to start and more often than not it's Indian posters. There's a bitter pill for you to swallow, we've all seen it, a select few trouble makers on our end, but on the other end there are too many.

Despite this, we try to be as fair as we can. The reason we have all those international moderators is because the regions are different, we don't understand the strategic and geopolitical issues, hence we can't make informed decisions on such posts.
But you folks are right in my neighbourhood, there's a reason why there aren't any Afghan mods either, we 'should be' sufficient in dealing with our immediate region.

If you'd like an Indian mod around to make you feel better about this whole thing then that's a different story.
--
correct me if i am wrong..
seems most indian member getting wrong side of line
as this is international forum then why not indian mod

Hold your horses, I'll deal with it now.

Aye, it's best to leave and not get caught up in it. Alert a moderator and then just wait.

Oh, and believe me, cleaning up the troll posts, rants and ramblings of angry members is no privilege. It actually eats away at time a lot.
--
i know dear ..
privileged in terms of action.. sometime i too not happy with mod decision or silence
but i have to belive in mod ..that it..

"And don't be fooled, yes our elite members do often instigate kinds of hate posts. But often they are not the ones to start and more often than not it's Indian posters". I was specifically talking about this statement. You have already decided this. you should be open minded while dealing with posts. They call us Baniya and justify that its not derogatory. But when I reply them in same tone, I am banned.

That is why! :raise:
Monkey and a pig? really had I caleld him beef it would have been equal! Mind you to monkey someone is to copy someone it is a common phrase! But if he took it as an insult and retaliated 2x worse...

So there is no forum only your imagination and demanding habits...good to know :coffee:

So there is no forum only your imagination and demanding habits...good to know

Now tell me how is this him not monkeying me?

Monkey and a pig? really had I caleld him beef it would have been equal! Mind you to monkey someone is to copy someone it is a common phrase! But if he took it as an insult and retaliated 2x worse...

You should have refrained yourself from name calling, you started it, now don't whine! :lol:

You should have refrained yourself from name calling, you started it, now don't whine! :lol:
Its not name calling its English as a language!

mon·key
ˈməNGkē/
verb
gerund or present participle: monkeying
  1. behave in a silly or playful way.
    • tamper with.
      "don't monkey with that lock!"
      synonyms:tamper with, fiddle with, interfere with, meddle with, tinker with, play with; More

• archaic
      ape; mimic.
So there is no forum only your imagination and demanding habits...good to know :coffee:

So there is no forum only your imagination and demanding habits...good to know

Now tell me how is this him not monkeying me?

@Sidak why the silence? before blindly siding with your countrymate kindly at least find out what you are falling into!

Back
Top Bottom