What's new

Crackdown on staff abuse!

Yes, and most decent Indian forums don't allow it, only the crappy ones do. Charity has got to begin somewhere. The majority of people from both sides are tired of this ridiculous, long drawn hatred.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but from what I've noticed, it's mostly a handful of Pakistani members here that start anti-India (or whatever you like to call it) threads, with a sprinkling of lovely worlds pouring-in from every other insecure hater in the neighbourhood. It gets boring after a while, and it's pretty lame how management is in cohorts with many a troublemaker, constantly. Both sides need a nice whooping to get them to play nice, but then, most sections of this forum (and perhaps the forum itself) would come to a grinding halt.
Mind you same can be said about a handful of Indians who pick anything about Islam to start fights then when that doesnt fill their tummies they pick about Pakistan (whichever is first Pakistan then Islam or vice versa)

Use GHQ instead
How about some members of the staff using hurtful slogans,having selective or biased judgement , encouraging like minded and putting restrictions on others whom they detest .Some body like OSCAR,who has no problem when Punjabi are abused,but if you counter the abuser(in most cases they are Urdu speaker/muhajir),he straight away will accuse you of being a RACIST,as if Urdu speakers are a Race,and
superior one as well.

--
care .. that good
but report to mod
they are right people to take call. dont you think so?
I asked him directly...He knows how to report to mods but I asked from my side as genuine care which you might not have hence dont believe in...but why should I need to justify it to you?

Hahahahahah...I didnt say what he said but showed him why he is not on Indian forums ...
--
let me tell you ..
people come here because .. WE can interact with each other wihtout geting VISA :-)
we both have some prejudice for each other so this forum is simplest way
there are many INDIAN forum too
but PDF provide taht soft india -pak link

Mind you same can be said about a handful of Indians who pick anything about Islam to start fights then when that doesnt fill their tummies they pick about Pakistan (whichever is first Pakistan then Islam or vice versa)

That's why I said, "mostly". What does one do with the clinically insane?

--
let me tell you ..
people come here because .. WE can interact with each other wihtout geting VISA :-)
we both have some prejudice for each other so this forum is simplest way
there are many INDIAN forum too
but PDF provide taht soft india -pak link
exactly yet we have cry babies demanding for this and that...and then saying Pakistani members are dealt much better and so on while some have really seen Pakistani members go from talking to pink in 2 seconds so ....I dont know what is this never satisfied attitude.... :coffee:

That's why I said, "mostly". What does one do with the clinically insane?
hahahahaha...ignore list helps abit :D

^^ it's everywhere, and it certainly doesn't take an Einstein to figure out what's going on. Anywho, I just wanted to say what I wanted to say. Peace out

-- sir ji..
if you think they are biased
put details to show them that they are..
mere saying does not solve issue
you have top put facts/observation to support your case
I have shown them several times. Reported the posts also. But no action was taken. So I have decided that I will reply them with their own logic.

Back
Top Bottom