What's new

CPEC under vicious attack!

You still haven't provided a single reference from this video highlighting what is false... Why? Are you unable to do so?

I think, ppls who understand the law nd it's practices in courts, just a tiny bit, they ill tell you to take t least 100 millions of these videos to any courts of any country, all ill be thrown out of it on its frist presentation, that means that whatever you are trying with your best of best intentions isn't important to any court of law, while on the other hand Mr. Noorani has brought all the important documents of Mr bajwas American family bussineses, why you or Mr bajwa take Mr noorani in any AMERICAN court as whole of Mr bajwas family is after all American citizens?
Why they are afraid of Mr noorani, even though he isn't a American and is, in a foergien country instaed??

I think, ppls who understand the law nd it's practices in courts, just a tiny bit, they ill tell you to take t least 100 millions of these videos to any courts of any country, all ill be thrown out of it on its frist presentation, that means that whatever you are trying with your best of best intentions isn't important to any court of law, while on the other hand Mr. Noorani has brought all the important documents of Mr bajwas American family bussineses, why you or Mr bajwa take Mr noorani in any AMERICAN court as whole of Mr bajwas family is after all American citizens?
Why they are afraid of Mr noorani, even though he isn't a American and is, in a foergien country instaed??

You still refuse to and cannot provide a single referenced refute to ANYTHING in the video??!!! Why???.. are you just lying??

You still refuse to and cannot provide a single referenced refute to ANYTHING in the video??!!! Why???.. are you just lying??

It's not a fact or a verified document which can be presented in any court of law so, it's doesn't worth my attention as you can't bring any defence of Mr bajwas American family and thier assests beyond means? 😉 😜 😜

It's not a fact or a verified document which can be presented in any court of law so, it's doesn't worth my attention as you can't bring any defence of Mr bajwas American family and thier assests beyond means? 😉 😜 😜

What part in the video are you saying is not presentable in court?... Can you give one reference in the video below which you think is un-presentable??... I think nobody reading this forum can refute one piece of fact here...

Oh, I see you are banned... Sorry. Thanks for helping me promote the video... Bye Hindutva..

I don't care about his son... What's his Chacha mamoo khaala Baati daadi got anything to do with this??

Lol..

Can you not refute even ONE thing from this video... All you keep posting are Hindu propaganda terrorism...

No Pak should have any doubt whenever and wherever India is involved it means its anti-Pak in particular and anti-Muslim in general! ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom