What's new

CPEC Turns into a Chinese Albatross on Pakistan’s neck – Asia Sentinel

In case your Chinese laptop, tablet or smartphone uses a software made by a company which is headed by an Indian :p:

"Ultimate irony ay.

slap after slap on your face"
haha ultimate fail
My apple laptop or my phones software was not developed in a 3rd world country like india.

secondly let me school you in some basic economics my temple educated indian friend.
when you buy a product from google no benefit comes to India just because the CEO of the company is indian. but when you buy any electronics that is made in china regardless what nationality the CEO of the company is China gets a percentage of benefit from it because at the end of the day the product is made in china. Hence why their economy is 50x times the size of india.

so yes as you sit there typing your comments on pdf using a phone or laptop that is made in china is the ultimate irony.
Slap after slap on your indian faces when you type anti chinese comments on electronics that is made by China. i know it kills you inside supporting the mighty chinese economy :omghaha::omghaha:

Keep talking indian BS. More pathetic excuses as to why india is too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan despite india being 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on then! What are you waiting for? Don't keep talking. Come and try us if you can. If not then indians are all talk. As they have been for at least 5000 years :lol:
What are you talking about mr pakistani. We can thrash any country like yours any time. So you have to be careful before your big mouth.

Arey you a joker?

Indian Railways is not some taxi service. With few passengers.

Over 8 billion person get transported each year. 22 million passengers travels every day. And ofcourse we are not dictator regime like China. If they want they will smash ur house and alot you a some land somewhere. In India its not
possible. Every citizen can reject any thing and file a complaint. And court decide future course of action with rightful compensation. You don't have a clue about freedom in India trust me.

Just check this wiki It is the fourth largest railway network in the world comprising 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track[4] and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a route of 66,687 km (41,437 mi) with 7,216 stations at the end of 2015-16.[2] In 2015-16, IR carried 8.107 billion passengers annually or more than 22 million passengers a day and 1.101 billion tons of freight annually.[2] As of the end of 2015-16, of the total 68,525 km (42,579 mi) route length, 28,327 km (17,602 mi) or 45% were electrified and 28,371 km (17,629 mi) or 37% were double or multiple line routes.

And i dont whom you are referring to 30% illiterate people and discussing CPEC with them. Lol you were the one who wanted it in 1st place if its Pakistan

Oh gwaaaddd... Why u always keep bringing nuclear state state :') . Even North Korea too. What what about state? India don't want to mess up Pakistan as it will affect our country too. U act like a buffer between war torn countries and India. Only good thing still keeps India calm. Even in event of war we will make sure you will exit but with smaller land. So u can take hits from central Asian mess :D

U can keep bringing internal political issues of India. But you yet to answer my analogy. I mean come on some fansy Pakistanis want CPEC so they can have better malls roads cinema halls? Well you by the way already killed many small businesses in Pakistan with chinese import. Now with CPEC you provide tax free entry to chinese manufactures who are facing decline in demand in their country. But Pakistanis who want to invest in CPEC and make their fortune will be scrutinized with stringent laws and taxes. And what do you expect them will be gaining against mass production units of China? Huge demand for their costly goods with in Pakistan? Even Pakistanis will not buying their goods. Patriotism is a laxuary to many under poverty. They will choose cheep goods. And many don't even know which is Pakistanis and chinese products because when chinese will market their products they will make is as pakistani goods as possibl
possible. U guys are gone crazy with CPEC huge numbers. Hope Pakistan wil be alright after implementation of CPEC in decades. Even though its quite unlikely given the rules of the game of chinese deals and free loans
wow, 1 billion Dalits democracy... they don't know the bureaucrats in India... so I say Indians don't know their country. Lol, a lovely Indian.

It seems that illiterate countries have better "fantasies".

Dude who is telling this as excuse. And what will happen if i tell my problem to you. You will solve? Yes we do have problems of our own m unlike you gifted divine beings. And we are hard working to overcome. Unlike for u people all our success are from every citizens of India. Our government do less. So think about when we have a good government. We will out performe China
In growth faster and more stable. Why i should work as a scientist if my intrest is in Art? That's what freedom in India gives me.
I am sick of hearing India didn't achieve this because of this or that for many decades already.
Sick of hearing India WILL BE THIS and WILL BE THAT for ages.
If you are happy to have freedom to be poor, then be happy and no need to give any more excuses.

DON'T tell me your problem.
Solve it yourself and tell us about it after you solved it and made a success of it, NOT BEFORE.
No more WILL BE, please.

You think as if only India have such problems, and the success of other countries is not because of its people's willingness to make sacrifices and endure injustice and unfairness for the sake of their country.

What are you talking about mr pakistani. We can thrash any country like yours any time. So you have to be careful before your big mouth.

So what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? What is indian kind waiting for? Please come and try or are you just going to rant, rave and talk big on the internet? Is that what it has come too? :azn:

So is Pakistan or worse. Why not try this on them? Nearly half of em being illiterate. And that's South Asia, Sri Lanka faring better.

And Funny dp:enjoy:

We are not stupid to cross to an enemy nation for a job.

Chinese are as un-islamic as anyone can get. They are not gonna revert to anything. Rather they will propagate their own ways (If they dare).

Take a look at China. More westoxified than Pakistan ever could be, traditional Chinese beliefs are lost with cultural revolution and maoism (or communism).
Although I agree what you said about the west.
I think I understand you enough.

CCP is the reason for your failure.
Pakistan is a "armor" for your failure. And it's "compound armor"...

I think I understand you enough.

CCP is the reason for your failure.
Pakistan is a "armor" for your failure. And it's "compound armor"...
Well, you don't understand me at all. CCP is one big failure.
Pakistan is not armour for my failure, it never was. Insignificant to us as an economic threat. May be security threat to that matter.
And we haven't failed, we are improvising.

so whats stopping you?

7x times larger bigger economy yet pakistan slaps you in the face time and time again.

Well, you don't understand me at all. CCP is one big failure.
Pakistan is not armour for my failure, it never was. Insignificant to us as an economic threat. May be security threat to that matter.
And we haven't failed, we are improvising.
applause... As a nationalist, to be honest, your opinion of the CCP has nothing to do with me.

But Pakistan is our brother country, from national interest to emotion, we all firmly guarantee this friendship. Not too bad, Pakistan has no history of lying, unlike some countries that are getting our 400000 tons of food aid in 1951,then lied in 1962...

whilst spreading your hatred against China and Pakistan (as you are an Indian) on our forum, whilst typing your comments using a laptop, tablet or smart phone that was made in china.
Ultimate irony ay.

slap after slap on your face
No hatred, just sound fact-filled replies.
I don't do cheap phones or laptops. My avatar should give you a hint. But that's not the point. The point is the forum top troll deflects when met with sound debate. Here's your known modus Operandi on the forums.

1. When debated with sound replies, you start deflecting to another subject
2. When called out further, you start making racist and subtle anti-religion comments
3. mostly when shown your limited level of knowledge on practically all subjects, you go full-on on expletive-laden rants

too easy, too predictable- sully

Last edited:
No hatred, just sound fact-filled replies.
I don't do cheap phones or laptops. My avatar should give you a hint. But that's not the point. The point is the forum top troll deflects when met with sound debate. Here's your known modus Operandi on the forums.

1. When debated with sound replies, you start deflecting to another subject
2. When called out further, you start making racist and subtle anti-religion comments
3. mostly when shown your limited level of knowledge on practically all subjects, you go full-on on expletive-laden rants

too easy, too predictable- sully
Ohh please cry me a river.

stop false flagging and then we can have a mature discussion on anything you want. right now all i see is a wana be indian who's probably never step foot outside India pretending to be American so people on the forum give him some credibility

Change your flags then we can talk. i dont know why you are embarrassed using an Indian flag

Ohh please cry me a river.

stop false flagging and then we can have a mature discussion on anything you want. right now all i see is a wana be indian who's probably never step foot outside India pretending to be American so people on the forum give him some credibility

Change your flags then we can talk. i dont know why you are embarrassed using an Indian flag

:lol: You are back to step 1. Clearly deflecting from the point you challenged me on and could not handle the sound fact filled reply. As predicted and waiting for you to move to step 2.

So easy, So predictable, sully

As long as we dont deal with indians or hindus then were alllll good!!!

Thanx for your thoughts

The Chinese are atheists.

Yehhhh. When the 500,000 Chinese have moved to Gwadar in swanky new city by 2023 I will visit Gwadar and buy a apartment there. Then go enjoy some real Chinese food. Can't wait. I am hoping Cathay Pacific or Chinese Airlines do flights from UK to Gwadar. And I suspect 1,000s of other Brittish-Pakistanis will folow suit.

Great times ahead ... :china:

You will most likely be treated like a second class citizen there.

You will most likely be treated like a second class citizen there.
Yeh of course I will. I lived in the West all my life in sea of people - many with delusions of superiority. I never brooked it once. And you think now I am going to get treated second class by Chinese? You fcukin kidding me here. No s.o.b will ever treat me second class - blond, blue eyed or short, epicanthic folds or Arab. My brother hangs around lots of Chinese in Sheffield. He bags the Chinese women faster then you can blink. The Koreans are a bit more tighter but they melt as well. How you are treated depends on the value you place on yourself. Our parents did not raise no second class to anybody. If you can handle English many of whom are large men with physical/intellectual and strong personalties - Chinese by comparison are children.

Now if I see a beautiful women then yeh I don't mind being treated second class ;)

Back
Top Bottom