What's new

CPEC Turns into a Chinese Albatross on Pakistan’s neck – Asia Sentinel

I think its time for traditional belief to be lost in Pakistan as well..Hinduism replaced with Islam, millions of gods replaced with one.
a minor correction

in Hinduism there is only one Almighty ( Param_Atma ) though you can have n numbers of gods.

even guests ( athithi ) are considered as gods ( deva )

soon some hindus will start considering 'Google' a god, since it knows more than the rest :p:

who can revert to a religion which is the newest
We believe all humans are born Muslim but may be led astray due to their upbringing, hence we say a person has "reverted" to Islam when they return to their birth faith later in life.

Chinese are as un-islamic as anyone can get. They are not gonna revert to anything. Rather they will propagate their own ways (If they dare).
You are not the one to say who Allah (SWT) chooses to guide and who He doesn't. Besides, being surrounded by kind, accepting and accommodating Muslims can change even the biggest Islamophobes or atheists so long as Allah (SWT) wills it.

Here is what I've read and a guaranteed reaction from Pakistani soon coming forth. It flies in the face of any logic, but hey they are so emotionally vested in China that they actually say to....

1. China says it will hire 500,000 Chinese workers and not Pakistanis for CPEC- PDF Pakistani replies here actually insult their own citizen's capabilities and rejoice about this news.

2. China will take a ridiculous 91% of all earnings for 40 years. PDF Pakistani says, wow we get 9% of (yet to be determined actual earning)toll charges.

3. China seeks their military presence and marines in the sovereign Pakistani soil. PDF Pakistanis talk about giving up more land to China

Only a few weeks ago we saw an article here which said Pakistan refused to take a loan from China for a Dam project, which Pakistan could do for hundreds of millions whereas China was charging them almost couple of billions to do the same and cost high interest on the loan. Now imagine how they are fleecing Pakistan on CPEC.
Ultimately, they are doing a Sri Lanka on Pakistan; it's all about making it impossible to pay back and in return forced to give up sovereign land rights for 100 years. A coup of sovereign land without a single bloodshed due to war.
all i see is a false flagging indian sprouting nothing but hate against China and Pakistan.

Keep it up, we dont give a flaying F about your opinion.

good day.

all i see is a false flagging indian sprouting nothing but hate against China and Pakistan.

Keep it up, we dont give a flaying F about your opinion.

good day.
Forrest for the trees

lol -while not give a "flaying" F__ still posting. Sully, you are too easy ;)

Forrest for the trees

lol -while not give a "flaying" F__ still posting. Sully, you are too easy ;)
whilst spreading your hatred against China and Pakistan (as you are an Indian) on our forum, whilst typing your comments using a laptop, tablet or smart phone that was made in china.
Ultimate irony ay.

slap after slap on your face

we all know. India is a country with a low literacy rate and low life expectancy. Need me to provide evidence?

Think about it. I was discussing a problem with a 30% illiterate country. They don't even know their own country. And then they talk about CPEC?

How rubbish is the India railway, You really don't know???
Arey you a joker?

Indian Railways is not some taxi service. With few passengers.

Over 8 billion person get transported each year. 22 million passengers travels every day. And ofcourse we are not dictator regime like China. If they want they will smash ur house and alot you a some land somewhere. In India its not
possible. Every citizen can reject any thing and file a complaint. And court decide future course of action with rightful compensation. You don't have a clue about freedom in India trust me.

Just check this wiki It is the fourth largest railway network in the world comprising 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track[4] and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a route of 66,687 km (41,437 mi) with 7,216 stations at the end of 2015-16.[2] In 2015-16, IR carried 8.107 billion passengers annually or more than 22 million passengers a day and 1.101 billion tons of freight annually.[2] As of the end of 2015-16, of the total 68,525 km (42,579 mi) route length, 28,327 km (17,602 mi) or 45% were electrified and 28,371 km (17,629 mi) or 37% were double or multiple line routes.

And i dont whom you are referring to 30% illiterate people and discussing CPEC with them. Lol you were the one who wanted it in 1st place if its Pakistan

We are not indians so the above analogy cannot apply or be relevant to Pakistan. indians said EXACTLY the same with regards to Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state with and we all know how that one turned out :azn:

Oh gwaaaddd... Why u always keep bringing nuclear state state :') . Even North Korea too. What what about state? India don't want to mess up Pakistan as it will affect our country too. U act like a buffer between war torn countries and India. Only good thing still keeps India calm. Even in event of war we will make sure you will exit but with smaller land. So u can take hits from central Asian mess :D

It is my considered opinon the worse slavemaster is poverty - it is the master of hunger, disease, suffering, inequity, the daily varied sufferings that it inflicts on our souls. Go check out the condition of your Dalits or slums. Ask them what sovereignty means. Ask the Pakistan migrant taking gulps of salty Mediteranean Sea as it swallows him what national pride means. A thousand miles from his mother who bore him. A screaming quite death.

It is because our lives are easy that we know what really matters. And it woulf be nice to see it visit millions of my less fortunate people.

U can keep bringing internal political issues of India. But you yet to answer my analogy. I mean come on some fansy Pakistanis want CPEC so they can have better malls roads cinema halls? Well you by the way already killed many small businesses in Pakistan with chinese import. Now with CPEC you provide tax free entry to chinese manufactures who are facing decline in demand in their country. But Pakistanis who want to invest in CPEC and make their fortune will be scrutinized with stringent laws and taxes. And what do you expect them will be gaining against mass production units of China? Huge demand for their costly goods with in Pakistan? Even Pakistanis will not buying their goods. Patriotism is a laxuary to many under poverty. They will choose cheep goods. And many don't even know which is Pakistanis and chinese products because when chinese will market their products they will make is as pakistani goods as possibl
possible. U guys are gone crazy with CPEC huge numbers. Hope Pakistan wil be alright after implementation of CPEC in decades. Even though its quite unlikely given the rules of the game of chinese deals and free loans

Arey you a joker?

Over 8 billion person get transported each year. 22 million passengers travels every day. And ofcourse we are not dictator regime like China. If they want they will smash ur house and alot you a some land somewhere. In India its not
possible. Every citizen can reject any thing and file a complaint. And court decide future course of action with rightful compensation. You don't have a clue about freedom in India trust me.

Just check this wiki It is the fourth largest railway network in the world comprising 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track[4] and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a route of 66,687 km (41,437 mi) with 7,216 stations at the end of 2015-16.[2] In 2015-16, IR carried 8.107 billion passengers annually or more than 22 million passengers a day and 1.101 billion tons of freight annually.[2] As of the end of 2015-16, of the total 68,525 km (42,579 mi) route length, 28,327 km (17,602 mi) or 45% were electrified and 28,371 km (17,629 mi) or 37% were double or multiple line routes.

And i dont whom you are referring to 30% illiterate people and discussing CPEC with them. Lol you were the one who wanted it in 1st place if its Pakistan

Oh gwaaaddd... Why u always keep bringing nuclear state state :') . Even North Korea too. What what about state? India don't want to mess up Pakistan as it will affect our country too. U act like a buffer between war torn countries and India. Only good thing still keeps India calm. Even in event of war we will make sure you will exit but with smaller land. So u can take hits from central Asian mess :D

in the event of war???????.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Like after mumbai 2008? :lol: it is evident from that event that india is too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan in a war despite being more than 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

india ain't and can't do anything. All you can do is bark like dogs on the internet and fantasize. That's all. Keep barking indian dogs! :lol:

PS Your rant about CPEC is very telling. You know CPEC is going to be very successful when a memeber of the race which calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation is always critical about it and is all of a sudden concerned with the Pakistani economy :lol:

whilst spreading your hatred against China and Pakistan (as you are an Indian) on our forum, whilst typing your comments using a laptop, tablet or smart phone that was made in china.
Ultimate irony ay.

slap after slap on your face
In case your Chinese laptop, tablet or smartphone uses a software made by a company which is headed by an Indian :p:

"Ultimate irony ay.

slap after slap on your face"

in the event of war???????.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Like after mumbai 2008? :lol: it is evident from that event that india is too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan in a war despite being more than 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

india ain't and can't do anything. All you can do is bark like dogs on the internet and fantasize. That's all. Keep barking indian dogs! :lol:

PS Your rant about CPEC is very telling. You know CPEC is going to be very successful when a memeber of the race which calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation is always critical about it and is all of a sudden concerned with the Pakistani economy :lol:

I know its hard to belive enemy wanted to give some piece of advice. But come on dude. Ur state of affairs is that saddening. One side we are happy about it but on other side u feel it dont have to be like this. We respect rightful enemies. Not weakened ones for sure.

On 2008 : We are that much responsible people unlike u guys. War is something that keeps some nation's integrity. Am not saying its Pakistan. But if Pakistan become more stable it will be good for the region m we don't want unstable nuclear power Pakistan u see. Its like giving flower to a monkey. :D

if that's what u want for ur country then we have no problem. U can have it. We know how to handle :devil:

Arey you a joker?

In India its not possible. Every citizen can reject any thing and file a complaint. And court decide future course of action with rightful compensation. You don't have a clue about freedom in India trust me.
Why are you telling us your problems as excuse for India's pathetic performance.
So you are telling us India's democracy system sucks ?

In Singapore we also have problems with our MRT.
We eat humble pie, admit our problems and get the experts with proven track record of excellence from Taiwan and Hong Kong to help us improve, instead of the Indian way of whining and blaming like you.

https://www.aseantoday.com/2017/11/hong-kong-and-taipei-hold-the-solutions-to-singapores-broken-mrt/
Hong Kong and Taipei hold the solutions to Singapore’s broken MRT
Desmond Kuek has invited a group of experts from Taipei Metro to identify problems in SMRT. This could represent a major watershed in the turnaround of SMRT. Recent incidents are a signal that SMRT is crying out for a change in working culture. The first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem. The invitation of representatives from Taipei is a signal that SMRT leadership is ready to admit the existence of deep-rooted problems

To be the best, the SMRT needs to learn from the best. The SMRT must swallow its pride and look to Hong Kong and Taipei as an example of how to improve its service. The only way to silence critics is through tangible results. Show the public an improved service and the social media outcries will end.

We believe all humans are born Muslim but may be led astray due to their upbringing, hence we say a person has "reverted" to Islam when they return to their birth faith later in life

All humans ?

You mean to say that every human born after the origin of Islam has suddenly started being born as Muslim ?

OR

All humans ever born on this planet were Muslims irrrespective of whether they knew Islam and followed Islam or not ?

anyways "Happy Believing"

Why are you telling us your problems as excuse for India's pathetic performance.
So you are telling us India's democracy system sucks ?

In Singapore we also have problems with our MRT.
We eat humble pie, admit our problems and get the experts with proven track record of excellence from Taiwan and Hong Kong to help us improve, instead of the Indian way of whining and blaming like you.

https://www.aseantoday.com/2017/11/hong-kong-and-taipei-hold-the-solutions-to-singapores-broken-mrt/
Hong Kong and Taipei hold the solutions to Singapore’s broken MRT
Desmond Kuek has invited a group of experts from Taipei Metro to identify problems in SMRT. This could represent a major watershed in the turnaround of SMRT. Recent incidents are a signal that SMRT is crying out for a change in working culture. The first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem. The invitation of representatives from Taipei is a signal that SMRT leadership is ready to admit the existence of deep-rooted problems

To be the best, the SMRT needs to learn from the best. The SMRT must swallow its pride and look to Hong Kong and Taipei as an example of how to improve its service. The only way to silence critics is through tangible results. Show the public an improved service and the social media outcries will end.
Dude who is telling this as excuse. And what will happen if i tell my problem to you. You will solve? Yes we do have problems of our own m unlike you gifted divine beings. And we are hard working to overcome. Unlike for u people all our success are from every citizens of India. Our government do less. So think about when we have a good government. We will out performe China
In growth faster and more stable. Why i should work as a scientist if my intrest is in Art? That's what freedom in India gives me.

I know its hard to belive enemy wanted to give some piece of advice. But come on dude. Ur state of affairs is that saddening. One side we are happy about it but on other side u feel it dont have to be like this. We respect rightful enemies. Not weakened ones for sure.

On 2008 : We are that much responsible people unlike u guys. War is something that keeps some nation's integrity. Am not saying its Pakistan. But if Pakistan become more stable it will be good for the region m we don't want unstable nuclear power Pakistan u see. Its like giving flower to a monkey. :D

if that's what u want for ur country then we have no problem. U can have it. We know how to handle :devil:

Keep talking indian BS. More pathetic excuses as to why india is too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan despite india being 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on then! What are you waiting for? Don't keep talking. Come and try us if you can. If not then indians are all talk. As they have been for at least 5000 years :lol:

Unfortunately, we In Pakistan can't get the good investors like the Indians get, they (foreign investors) only invest in India out of goodness of their heart and leave without making a penny of profit on principle, so it is understandable why Indians find Chinese investors want to make money out of their investment confusing and bad idea for Pakistan

CPEC is a nightmare for Indians, they have been spending millions/year destabilizing Pakistan, Safety and security situation created by Indians makes investors flee Pakistan that in turns hurts us economically and keeps Pakistan weak against India, but here is a nightmare for Indians, Chinese Investing billions into Pakistan's economy and as you can see they are at it 24/7 spreading rumors and propaganda.

let me explain this in layman's terms to s.h.i.t for brains and the idiots on our side of the border that doesn't understand a very simple thing.

Chines investors are investing billions in this project including and not limited to roads, bridges, power plants and so on and so on and only an idiot will believe that they will not want to make a profit out of this

You are not the one to say who Allah (SWT) chooses to guide and who He doesn't. Besides, being surrounded by kind, accepting and accommodating Muslims can change even the biggest Islamophobes or atheists so long as Allah (SWT) wills it.

I wish you good luck in that endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom