What's new

CPEC related construction work at Gwadar port expedited

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) related construction work as been expedited after the second ship carrying construction material arrived at the port.

Speaking to Geo News, Customs Collector Gwadar, Mr. Saeed Akram informed that Sino-trans CSS has arrived at Gwadar port, carrying 2.8 million tons of construction material. Documents reveal that the shipment was dispatched by China Communication Construction Company Limited from Lou Jing port Shanghai for Gwadar Free Zone Company Limited.

The China Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of project worth $46billion; the major portion will be spent for enhancing energy capacity of the country and almost $12billion on infrastructure related projects.

The material carried on the ship includes cement, fabricated houses, diesel generators and other construction equipment and machinery. According to Saeed Akram, this was the second such consignment sent to Gwadar for CPEC related projects.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/119074-CPEC-related-construction-work-at-Gwadar-port-expedited

CPEC_1.jpg

Cpec_3.jpg

Even Cement ?? But But Pakistan is supposed to be surplus manufacturer and Known major exporter of this commodity including to India .
Is Bricks are also coming directly from China at Port ??

Now think when china got easy and direct way with 0 custom duty even Dust will be made in china.
I hope it could be eye opener for some China Worshipers.

How much out of 46 billion coming into Pakistan economy ?? or all going to Chinese company's and Debt to be paid with 12% annual interest by Pakistan govt. ?
Chinese are the serious businessmen and here Pakistanies thinking they are doing out of friendship.

Some of my Future predictions : * (Plz everyone take them lighter sence)

2016 - CPEC (Game changer)
2017 - CPEC (issues faced, indian, raw, afghanistan, CIA working against CPEC)
2018 - CPEC delay
2022 - First phase of CPEC completed.
2023 - China refuses to pay $1000 per container, rate fixed to $100
2025 - China stops remaining powerprojects, untill past dues are cleared.
2030 - Severe power crisis accross pakistan, resident block NH..chinese amabasdor protest.
2035 - CPEC failed, pakistan economy in disarray, chinese are exploiting pakistan worker..

India is reason for CPEC failure, china all weather friend.

Even Cement ?? But But Pakistan is supposed to be surplus manufacturer and Known major exporter of this commodity including to India .

Now think when china got easy and direct way with 0 custom duty even Dust will be made in china.

How much out of 46 billion coming into Pakistan economy ?? or all going to Chinese company's and Debt to be paid with 12% annual interest by Pakistan govt. ?
Chinese are the serious businessmen and here Pakistanies thinking they are doing out of friendship.

2018 - CPEC delay
2030 - Severe power crisis accross pakistan, resident block NH..chinese amabasdor protest.
2035 - CPEC failed, pakistan economy in disarray, chinese are exploiting pakistan worker..

'I can see in your eyes , deep eyes you wanna cry" Eminem

Indians please stop showing your butt-hurt in every CPEC related thread.....let the Pakistanis dream.....

2018 - CPEC delay

Some of my Future predictions Indians be like : * (Plz everyone take them lighter sence)

2016 - BITCH CRY
2017 - BITCH CRY
2018 - BITCH CRY
2022 - BITCH CRY
2023 - BITCH CRY
2025 - BITCH CRY
2030 - BITCH CRY
2035 - :suicide:

2018 - CPEC delay

This is CPEC of China-Pakistan. Not DRDO of India.

2018 - CPEC delay

Are you stupid or what?

First thing, ENTIRE infrastructure being built would be ours. So who cares if Chinese are bringing their own construction materials? :azn:

Second, Pakistan does export cement to india but transporting massive amounts of cement in gwadar---how? We are developing the region, haven't developed yet. May be it was more feasable to transport material via seas..

Thirdly, do you know the scope of the project?

Gwadar is planned to be able to handle 400 million tons of cargo annually by 2045. Do you have ANY idea how big of a task it is? Guess what? The largest port of the U.S (mighty superpower) has carrying capacity of 7 million tons per year.

Just let that sink in...

Pakistan-China's plan is to make Pakistan the transit hub for China and entire Central Asia. IF that becomes successful (Inshallah!) by 2040 etc, we will be Dubai ON STEROIDS!!!!

Imagine a 300 million strong country, with having one of the most advanced, and largest military forces, armed with huge stock pile of nuclear weapons--AND economically prosperous with top class infrastructure everywhere and HUB of global trade.

This will easily put as at a status of GREAT power of the world...

Only if Pakistanis realize their potential...especially the leadership.

Yes, chinese will protect their own interests, it is OUR job to protect ours and MAXIMIZE the benefits for ourselves

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom