What's new

CPEC Projects in KPK: Where has it gone wrong ?

FB_IMG_1452546034316.jpg

I hate NS and co,.. but i have to say it was a game changer project,. and to sabotage it by any Party including PTI(which i usually support) is not fair..

No, you are wrong,. Western route was never supposed to be constructed first,.. though once completed it will become the most busiest route but in the start the most feasible route and the one that can be constructed easily and quickly, that was the eastern route was supposed to be constructed first so that the Chinese can gain access to Gawadar and their trade can start and in the mean while work on the western will continue.. Its not Pak but China's priority to built the easter route.. as most of the network is there and machinery can be easily arrived there for the construction of the route,.. where as western route take more time so eastern was given priority over western by China,..
Aryy wah yr u being pti supporter surprised me...... At least i could read some sense from pti..... Differences apart ..... Ik m khattak r purposly sbotaging the cepc...... I jst heared ik's press con.....seemed lyk a local thekedar is giving opinion on advanced engr....

It is shortest but would take more time to b constructed. Eastern on the other hand have some infrastructure already built and can be ready in short time.... and once again it was China who wanted that route to b built first not Pak,..

well sorry to say but i wasn't expecting the Pakhtoon/Muhajir/punjabi card by a serior PDF person like you..
No .of post doesn't make any one senior..... Posts cud b 1000 full of crap ......

1103284938-1.jpg

1103284938-2.gif

Firstly they said there was no route
Then they said that the road needed to be upgraded to Motorway
Then they said there was no industry
Now CM Khattak says that they need new cities
What a ******* and those who are following this psycho

WRONG!!
PMLN wins election in 3 provinces out of 5 including GB & Baluchistan.

Twisting open facts undrstands everyone how biased you people have becomes in share hatered towards anything related to Punjab.

Only God can help you now.

CPEC will materialize, weather you people like it or not.

Let me state my extreme views on this matter as well like 12 year old hyperion.....

"PMLN exclude KPK from this CPEC project altogether once and for all...by just making Hazara a province in itself.
Link should be from punjab to hazara to GB to China. No needs to divulge in kpk anymore and expells all hyperion cousines from punjab to bsck in KPK as well"

Before you start your nonsense, first go and see the statistics about the MNAs seats province wise. Then come and start your stupidity. And we have nothing to hate about Punjab, its the select few who are running the show and giving wind to this hatred for their personal gains.

And as for your extreme views, i will just say, zara ker kae dikhaoo phir daikhooo.

And its not just PTI guys shouting, every political party in KPK and elements from Baluchistan are all talking about the issues. If you had the pleasure of watching TV, unbiased commentators are voicing the same concern.

Members are warned that not to make this thread about PTI Vs anyone else.

Keep the discussion about the topic on hand.

Last edited:
Before you start your nonsense, first go and see the statistics about the MNAs seats province wise. Then come and start your stupidity. And we have nothing to hate about Punjab, its the select few who are running the show and giving wind to this hatred for their personal gains.

And as for your extreme views, i will just say, zara ker kae dikhaoo phir daikhooo.

And its not just PTI guys shouting, every political party in KPK and elements from Baluchistan are all talking about the issues. If you had the pleasure of watching TV, biased commentators are voicing the same concern.

Members are warned that not to make this thread about PTI Vs anyone else.

Keep the discussion about the topic on hand.

We ruling 3 provinces (including entry & exit point of CPEC) with majority legislatures and you calling it Nonsence.....

Nevertheless, our extreme options are better than yours:smile:

Khattack using ethnic card to oppose federal gvt and alligning even with DIESEL...LOL. No matter what he does, we will win in 2018 as well as CPEC!!

Hahahahhehe ahhh ... This is not the solution. I am so frustrated. The federal has to get it's head out of its @$$ and solve their issues while each provincial representative need to realize that Pakistan is the objective and they have concede ground to come to a compromise... All parties must agree. We cannot let this golden ticket go to waste. China is the last country standing that is investing in us!! After them there is nobody. We will be alone forever!! We cannot screw this up. Our future depends on this...

They must all flexibly talk and compromise. The federal gives ground and the provinces give ground. For once in our miserable existence we must look beyond and let go of the self!
I am sure people of the provinces have NO issue with whatever way it is completed, so long as it is actually completed. It is only the politicians who twist it to make it look good, bad, ugly or fugly - all this for their own vested interests. Then they rally the ignorant people behind them, using the power of the people to get their agendas completed. I remember a story about Kalabagh dam. In Sindh if any one used to mention the word Kalabagh at a public place, people would stare at you with tearing and hate filled looks. There would be pin drop silence if you ever mentioned the word kalabagh and then you would be stared at as an enemy. So a journalist dared to get up and walk up to a person and asked 'why this reaction'? as expected the guy had absolutely no clue but yet he was willing to give his life for stopping Kalabagh. Such pathetic state of affairs

People even do not know or care which route gets completed first and which last. For once, yes I agree with you, the politicians should take their heads out of their own sorry behinds to think for the betterment of the country alone. They have all their sorry lives to do that once CPEC is completed.

the govt did not take all the parties on board at the launching time of the project
still some of the issues are hidden
and also political parties should think before talking to media.
over all it is the programe for the whole country

@Zaneesh852

I warned in my post not to make it a PTI Vs other thread.

You are warned, next time you will be put on leave.

----------------------------------

It seems you already had outstanding warnings, thus you go on small leave.

We ruling 3 provinces (including entry & exit point of CPEC) with majority legislatures and you calling it Nonsence.....

Nevertheless, our extreme options are better than yours:smile:

Khattack using ethnic card to oppose federal gvt and alligning even with DIESEL...LOL. No matter what he does, we will win in 2018 as well as CPEC!!

Its due to the mindset of people like you that Pakistan broke apart and if people like you are around, things will get worse.

It is shortest but would take more time to b constructed. Eastern on the other hand have some infrastructure already built and can be ready in short time.... and once again it was China who wanted that route to b built first not Pak,..

well sorry to say but i wasn't expecting the Pakhtoon/Muhajir/punjabi card by a serior PDF person like you..

When you invest in backward areas then opportunities come with that such as employment and better infrastructure, employment is very important as it keeps the deprived away from crime as it offers them an alternative means of earning a living and thus bringing security to the area automatically.

We are not using an ethnic card, we ourselves are victims of ethnic card used by others to keeps us away from getting our rights.

People talk about Bangladesh, well it broke away due to be denied those rights and now look at it how prosperous it is, would it have seen such prosperity of it was united but neglected and ethnically marginalised?.

When you invest in backward areas then opportunities come with that such as employment and better infrastructure, employment is very important as it keeps the deprived away from crime as it offers them an alternative means of earning a living and thus bringing security to the area automatically.

We are not using an ethnic card, we ourselves are victims of ethnic card used by others to keeps us away from getting our rights.

People talk about Bangladesh, well it broke away due to be denied those rights and now look at it how prosperous it is, would it have seen such prosperity of it was united but neglected and ethnically marginalised?.

Well, once the western route becomes operational, prosperity and employment comes with it,. but let the project continue.. i mean i don't want the eastern route first, and i don't care which one is built first, my only concern is that this cpec project gets completed,.. now China wants which route first, let it to them,. but we all just need this whole project to get completed.,.. 1 year earlier or late, the western route will also complete and once it gets completed it will become the most busiest route...

now to have CPEC benefits 1 year late is still a lot better then having no CPEC at all,..

1028011-nawazmeetingonCPECPMHouse-1452859729-667-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a meeting with representatives of all political parties and provinces at the Prime Minister's House in Islamabad on January 15, 2016. PHOTO: PM HOUSE

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has formed a high-powered steering committee for periodical consultation with the provinces on matters related to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Besides constituting the 11-member committee, a number of important agreements were also made during a consultative meeting held in Islamabad under the chair of the premier to address the reservations of political parties regarding CPEC, a statement issued by the PM House said on Friday.

Representatives of all parties and provincial governments attended the meeting.

According to the statement, it was decided to carry out the construction of the western route of CPEC on priority.

PPP urges PM to address concerns on corridor

“Working on the principle of one corridor, multiple passages, the western alignment for CPEC will be constructed on priority, with a timeline of two years and six months, i.e. July 15, 2018,” the statement read.

All parties, the statement claimed, affirmed their support to the CPEC, agreeing that the new institutional framework will be able to better accommodate the regional concerns in future.

It was also decided that the western alignment for CPEC will be a four-lane expressway in the first phase, but with a provision for subsequent conversion into six-lane limited access motorway, for which land acquisition will be the responsibility of the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government.

China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: K-P digs deeper to alter course of outcome

The development comes a week after the Chinese government urged the government, its allies and opposition parties to resolve their differences on the route of the multibillion dollar project.

“China hopes the relevant parties in Pakistan could strengthen communication and coordination on the CPEC to create favourable conditions for the project,” the Chinese embassy in Islamabad said in a statement.

Earlier this month, the K-P government also threatened to take extreme steps if the federal government did not complete the western alignment of the project on a priority basis.

K-P censures change in route of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

Pakistan and China had signed an agreement on April 20 last year to commence work on CPEC development projects worth over $46 billion, which comes to roughly 20 per cent of Pakistan’s annual GDP.

The corridor aims to connect Gwadar port in Balochistan to China’s Xinjiang region via a network of highways, railways and pipelines spread over 3,000km. Work on several sections has already started but the entire project is expected to take several years to complete.

cpec.jpg

Statement available with The Express Tribune

we need maglev trains not electric engines one
the electric engine train is a tech of 1950s not now
it would be better if we had maglev (electromagnet ones) trains that would even attract tourist from the world as they move fast 300kmph of normal train

we need maglev trains not electric engines one
the electric engine train is a tech of 1950s not now
it would be better if we had maglev (electromagnet ones) trains that would even attract tourist from the world as they move fast 300kmph of normal train

And whose gonna pay for that? it's gonna cost $billions so ......... and an Elevated route and all that (Basically new Infrastructure)

Back
Top Bottom