What's new

CPEC Projects in KPK: Where has it gone wrong ?

Kakay, be careful next time using 'Yahoodi' bullshit.

On topic: Imran Khan can suck on a cucumber, so can PTI, PMLN, MQM, ANP, PPP et al. We don't give a shit. It's us PEOPLE of KPK and Baluchistan who say a big NO to bullshit from Punjabistan. Enough with rape and pillaging of richer and population wise smaller provinces. No more development at the cost of others rights.

it only went wrong after IK's "tour De Modi g " n Yahodi funding taken during dharna dayz ... (all PTI's funding details not disclosed to EC despite being asked by EC )........ despite giving them all evidence and assurances with actual work still IK is pulling all threads to derail the project .......
1. All three routes are being mergedin KPK
2. DI khan motor way section already started
3. Huwalian multan motor wasy already started
4. 4B$ set for Dasu dam

n still KPK is being deprived ????

OPPOSITION OF CPEC IS THE ONLY WAY NOW FOR PTI TO SURVIVE......THEY DONT HAVE ANY THING TO SHOW TO PPL ...PTI COULD COLLECT 80CARORS FOR SHKM, BUT PATIENTS IN LADY READING WERE SENT TO PIMS DUE TO NON AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS ......WAH RAY KHATAK TERI KON SI KAL SEDHI

On topic: Imran Khan can suck on a cucumber, so can PTI, PMLN, MQM, ANP, PPP et al. We don't give a shit. It's us PEOPLE of KPK and Baluchistan who say a big NO to bullshit from Punjabistan. Enough with rape and pillaging of richer and population wise smaller provinces. No more development at the cost of others rights.
Well actually all the parties which are protesting are competing Pukhtoon votebank in KPK. No serious help has been given to them from Balochistan other than the rejected BNP mengal (which is also focused on Gawadar than western route as per say). Btw there is a huge hazara belt as well which is being treated by KPK as the new South Punjab.

What will it take to make you understand, me and my fellow pukhtoons have said it here many times it's not about PTI, it's about us Pukhtoons, our province and its future.

People of KPK support khattaks stance along with other provincial parties such JUI F, ANP, Qaumi Watan and so on.

People like you don't even know where we are coming from as a community, you still dwell in your lala land with conspiracy theories.
do enlighten me did my post not covered the projects in KPK .......or want either its pakhtoon or nothing ????
DI khan motor way, hawalia-multan motorway , Dasu DAM does it need to be reserved for pakhtoon ...is that wot u r saying .....????
do u know almot 75% of transportation business in our Pakistan is with Pakhtoon ......who is going to benifit with all these road networks ...... Do any body need to object against it .....
come out of this ethnic distorted society / mentality .....
Pakhtoon n Baloch leader are responsible for ur mess ... be a pkhtoon n accept ur mess created by ur own leaders with atleast some heart !!!!!!

The money is that of Chinese investors, not GoP's so they want to invest in places where the return and security is highest.
Power plants
1-Punjab has huge demand deficit means sustained demand
2-Lesser Transmission network requirements than setting up these in remote regions and then connecting them to national grid.
3-Lesser theft, lesser threat of stuck payable.
Except from power projects and LNG, there nothing significant coming towards Punjab because
Punjab is a energy and gas deficient province so to keep the industrial infrastructure running, she needs them on consistent basis.
And most importantly, Russia is funding the LNG pipeline not China so I don't know why this project is a part of china funded CPEC.

KPK's major economic driver is the dominance of transport sector. Build a railway and they will be affected negatively. The main reason for Bilor's systematic destruction of Railways was to benefit the Transporters. And CPEC's main transit route being western would add more $$$ to Pukhtoon pockets than anything else.

For attracting industry, KPK government would have to revamp the whole security infrastructure and make the route more secure and ultimately investment friendly. But I am yet to see any serious steps from KPK CM to address this issue. KPK government hasn't been able to bring anything other in the real economy of KPK and instead hellbent on destroying the biggest source of their income.

KPK government knows deep inside that they are the only ones to be blamed. If KPK's transporters are deprived of huge Chinese cargo carrying who would they be answerable to?

in other words you are saying that it is ok that Balochistan gets only $1.5bn and KPK gets only $2.5bn under the signed agreements.

Great!

YYYYYY ....
cant digest the fact already published in media ??????
ppl like u cant digest social rape done by ur own elected leaders n wadeeras ..... RonDaaaaa pubjabistan nooo ....talking abt BS ....this "PUnjabistan' is that

Well actually all the parties which are protesting are competing Pukhtoon votebank in KPK. No serious help has been given to them from Balochistan other than the rejected BNP mengal (which is also focused on Gawadar than western route as per say). Btw there is a huge hazara belt as well which is being treated by KPK as the new South Punjab.

Wanna see what we can do in Baluchistan?, you think you will have a leverage there do you, have you forgotten about huge pukhtoon community in Baluchistan and our cousins the Baluch who are also fed up with your bullshyte and resource theft.

Baluchistan would have been side stepped if Gwadar wasn't in it, it's the same old Baluchistan you stole gas from and neglected for over 60 years and now you care for their welfare, I think not.

@DESERT FIGHTER maybe you can give this guy a reality check.

do enlighten me did my post not covered the projects in KPK .......or want either its pakhtoon or nothing ????
DI khan motor way, hawalia-multan motorway , Dasu DAM does it need to be reserved for pakhtoon ...is that wot u r saying .....????
do u know almot 75% of transportation business in our Pakistan is with Pakhtoon ......who is going to benifit with all these road networks ...... Do any body need to object against it .....
come out of this ethnic distorted society / mentality .....
Pakhtoon n Baloch leader are responsible for ur mess ... be a pkhtoon n accept ur mess created by ur own leaders with atleast some heart !!!!!!

Equal share or no share as simple as that, our land our community our future, no compromise on that, our way or no way.

Wanna see what we can do in Baluchistan?, you think you will have a leverage there do you, have you forgotten about huge pukhtoon community in Baluchistan and our cousins the Baluch who are also fed up with your bullshyte and resource theft.

Baluchistan would have been side stepped if Gwadar wasn't in it, it's the same old Baluchistan you stole gas from and neglected for over 60 years and now you care for their welfare, I think not.

U havnt replied to my post !!!...
Gas stolen ......tell me for which year royalty for gas or oil was not paid to ur supa dupa leaders ..... never in history it was missed ....it was ur leader who kept your ppl as slaves, away from education, jobs, n exposure ....... foul language sorry i wont come down to ur level .....
let me know ur progress under bugti, or Jamali's , or ANP which i 100% pakhtoon party ....!!!!! (all of above parties control huge parts of respective province)

in other words you are saying that it is ok that Balochistan gets only $1.5bn and KPK gets only $2.5bn under the signed agreements.

Great!
Its because Khattak found personal reasons more compelling rather than going to China when CPEC was being finalized.
Gawadar is the hub, they will get their fair share anyways because ultimately Chinese exports zones will be set up there. And Baloch leadership knows it. The problem is that for KPK, they neither have infrastructure nor the required secure environment. They should ask themselves, why Sindh was able to grab chinese investment despite having an almost dysfunctional government? The answer would be crystal clear.

What I say.. Or what he says wouldn't change anything in ground.

You talked about Sui.. The area which produces gas that is utilised by the entire country itself doesn't have gas... What more examples do you want ?

KPK should get its rights.. CPEC isn't Nawaz sharifs Baap ka paisa.. Nor is it the govts "ehsaan" on KPK or any other province or its own citizens.

If there are issues.. Federal govt should should sit down and resolve em.

1) Well the gas producing Industry is owned by the entity this @DESERT FIGHTER defends day n night. Please check on who owns the mari petrolium :lol: The Akbar bugti was killed because he demanded an increase in royalty which was being paid at 33% the rate of Sindh. But not a single Pukhtoon stoodby him. Please don't sell baloch blood for your own agenda!
2) The Pukhtoon community is mostly busy in demanding a separate province than anything else.
3) The highest Gas theft in the country is clocked by KPK, so please do ask your fellow pukhtoon brotheren to pay their gas bills on time.
And yes
4)The higest producer of Gas is now Sindh which now produces more than 4x the gas produced by Balochistan. But do make a protest in front of Sui gas field for your right. Then will see you on missing persons thread :D

What I say.. Or what he says wouldn't change anything in ground.

You talked about Sui.. The area which produces gas that is utilised by the entire country itself doesn't have gas... What more examples do you want ?

KPK should get its rights.. CPEC isn't Nawaz sharifs Baap ka paisa.. Nor is it the govts "ehsaan" on KPK or any other province or its own citizens.

If there are issues.. Federal govt should should sit down and resolve em.
Agree on that for any technical issues....need to be resolved by all parties ....
now coming toward Sui ,....do tell me was the MPA or MNA of Sui sleeping all that time .....or more importantly where did all the royalty money went ??????? in pockets of bugtis, Jamali whose own children r in foreign unis ....
Y all of the Baloch assembly couldn't built a road link with sindh uptill now ?????? 600 km section already built under CPEC ......
Give more examples only ur hv courage to accept the faults at ur own end ........
n "Nawaz shirf ka Baap" NOW I CAN TELL WHERE N HOW THAT CAME FROM

Agree on that for any technical issues....need to be resolved by all parties ....
now coming toward Sui ,....do tell me was the MPA or MNA of Sui sleeping all that time .....or more importantly where did all the royalty money went ??????? in pockets of bugtis, Jamali whose own children r in foreign unis ....
Y all of the Baloch assembly couldn't built a road link with sindh uptill now ?????? 600 km section already built under CPEC ......
Give more examples only ur hv courage to accept the faults at ur own end ........
n "Nawaz shirf ka Baap" NOW I CAN TELL WHERE N HOW THAT CAME FROM

even if I somehow agree with your bullshit .. 18th amendment was passed recently along with NFC (for a reason).. Sui gas company is run by the federal govt and royality was paid to nawab Akbar because the gas originates from his land.
Neha structures like motorways,dams,etc were and are built by federal govt not provincial govt.
Don't blame everything on the provincial govt (even today n league has seats in balochostan assembly).

And do check out the budget alloyed to balochistan (which was on the basis of population--totally ignoring the territory etc of the province).. Unlike other provinces the federal govt neglected Baluchistan.. Just like fata.

I find no problem in CPEC , its a great deal done by Nawaz Sharif and Co

I hate NS and co,.. but i have to say it was a game changer project,. and to sabotage it by any Party including PTI(which i usually support) is not fair..

Lack of transparency, originally western route was supposed to be constructed first but then the main emphasis has shifted to eastern route which is longer and economically doesn't make sense.

KPK and Baluchistan has seen years of neglect from our own provincial and federal government, resentment is on the rise as we have suffered from terrorism and lack of opportunity and prosperity.

Blaming PTI and any other party as being part of the Indian scheme of things is wrong as is this more about our province and its future and regardless of party affiliation we work to better the lives of our community and stand against discrimination and deception and just want our equal share of rights.

Quite painful to hear khawaja saad rafique labelling anyone who questions CPEC as an Indian agent, how can we sit and resolve issue with such people when they hold such mentality.

No, you are wrong,. Western route was never supposed to be constructed first,.. though once completed it will become the most busiest route but in the start the most feasible route and the one that can be constructed easily and quickly, that was the eastern route was supposed to be constructed first so that the Chinese can gain access to Gawadar and their trade can start and in the mean while work on the western will continue.. Its not Pak but China's priority to built the easter route.. as most of the network is there and machinery can be easily arrived there for the construction of the route,.. where as western route take more time so eastern was given priority over western by China,..

..................................APC...............All Parties Conference
56946a98ee9f5.jpg

I appreciate there may not be a single route but why not start with the shorter root that is economically viable and also brings a change in the lives of people of the less developed areas and removes any resentment they have.

We can then move to other routes which are already in developed areas and there is already decent infrastructure.

It is shortest but would take more time to b constructed. Eastern on the other hand have some infrastructure already built and can be ready in short time.... and once again it was China who wanted that route to b built first not Pak,..

well sorry to say but i wasn't expecting the Pakhtoon/Muhajir/punjabi card by a serior PDF person like you..

Back
Top Bottom