What's new

'CPEC is not a gift': Professor Jia Yu at the CPEC 2018 Summit

Quintessential Gangadesh !

The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg

Soon they will claim the same for loans too .

What are you smoking?? Every country in the world has taken loans to build their infrastructure. How is it different with Pakistan?? They have a willing partner in China who is lending them the money and also the expertise to build their infrastructure. I see it has a win win situation for both parties. If Pakistan fails to capitalize this opportunity in bringing in more FDI then it would end up a lost opportunity. They are moving from a decade of lost cause to something of relative stability. We should wish them well.

The speaker is mainly talking about how Pakistan should bring Chinese investors in and surrender their market to them.

An unstable Pakistan is not good for India either.

Nope. We desire an unstable Pakistan that cannot grow, cannot create jobs etc.

It's between India and China. So why Pakistan is hyped. Why u don't even compare with India. I have to admit that people of Pakistan have no hope with their armed forces

LOL I already spent enough Time in dubai n I know how many Pakistan girls avail in that same bar... I lol :D

Cheap as 30 dhs lol
Yes Pakistan can be compared with India. Pakistan has much less poverty than India has.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes Rich country... I u. Should compare with US
HAHAHAHA, I have seen Indian beggars working in Gulf countries. I have seen it myself in my years at Saudi Arabia. :lol:

Pakistan should be compared to Malaysia, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, and Uzbekistan.

Not to dirt poor India! :lol:

HAHAHAHA, I have seen Indian beggars working in Gulf countries. I have seen it myself in my years at Saudi Arabia. :lol:

Pakistan should be compared to Malaysia, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, and Uzbekistan.

Not to dirt poor India! :lol:
Yes while Indian begging Pakistanis were recruiting the sheiks in Saudi very true They were Rich people Rich County.lol

I have seen paranoid when security guys see a Pakistanis and ask for all records before they point blank shot... Hahabaha

The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg
Think Tank Consultant? Shame on you.

tell me about it, must be hard seeing the world name and shame you lot

beggar country like india where citizens have to eat rats :lol:
The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg
If a developed country insults and makes fun of a third world country, it is somewhat justified. Pakistanis calling India a beggar country? And laughing emojis for the dire state of poor people?

tell me about it, must be hard seeing the world name and shame you lot
India has highest number of people living below poverty line anywhere on this planet: World Bank
https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html
Yups you read the right topic, but you missed that India is the only country where highest people rose over poverty line after 1950.
Guess what you can only see negatives...

And in some beggar countries 80% of the population is feed with charity food in temples everyday.
At least they dont have to go to China and IMF begging around

And some rich country citizens do the same in holy city of mecca madina...

https://nation.com.pk/16-Apr-2013/saudi-arabia-deports-pakistanis-for-begging
https://nation.com.pk/27-Dec-2016/saudi-authorities-launch-crackdown-on-pakistani-beggars-in-madina
http://www.monthlybrands.com.pk/beggars-action-saudi-authorities-madina/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1536149/crackdown-ordered-pakistani-beggars-abroad/

beggar country like india where citizens have to eat rats :lol:
The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg

Isnt Rat meat samosa one of the delicacy enjoyed in your part of world

Its always good to check back if you have underwear on or not before pointing out holes in someone else.

Yes while Indian begging Pakistanis were recruiting the sheiks in Saudi very true They were Rich people Rich County.lol

I have seen paranoid when security guys see a Pakistanis and ask for all records before they point blank shot... Hahabaha
Stop spouting lies. the Muslims in the Gulf countries see Hindus as Idolaters! LOL

In the Gulf countries, usually they think better of Pakistanis than say the Hindus of India. LOL!

Think Tank Consultant? Shame on you.

If a developed country insults and makes fun of a third world country, it is somewhat justified. Pakistanis calling India a beggar country? And laughing emojis for the dire state of poor people?
Pakistan is much better than India when it comes to eradication of poverty.

Get a Life.

In the Gulf countries, usually they think better of Pakistanis than say the Hindus of India. LOL!
No. Gulf countries emphatically prefer Indians. And that is not hot air subjective statement but based on objective measure. Being in Gulf countries is a privilage that is restricted by the visa regime enforced by the Gulf states. Now count how many Indians are in Gulf and how many Pakistani's are in Gulf.

I know Pakistani's pay money to agents to get work visa in Gulf. That just shows the demand.

Last edited:
Stop spouting lies. the Muslims in the Gulf countries see Hindus as Idolaters! LOL

Pakistan is much better than India when it comes to eradication of poverty.

Get a Life.
Forget who thinks what.

We know who are isolators and who worship Him. He knows too.

No woman loves the religious ones though.
Is that why Hindu fathers are terrified of their daughters eloping with muslim lovers?

The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg
Even as a Muslim you should be ashamed of yourself. Making fun of other peoples' poverty is beyond disgusting.

Even as a Muslim you should be ashamed of yourself. Making fun of other peoples' poverty is beyond disgusting.
I have no idea what 'Muslim' has got to do with what I said. In fact I did not say or make fun of the individuals concerned. I merely made a statement of fact. That is what you saw in the picture are typical people from the Ganga region. I mean Ganga-deshi I believe translates to 'Ganga - people'. Nothing offensive about that.

It would be like you calling me 'Indus - lander'. In fact I would be quite happy with that as it would be factual. My family hail from region in the vicinity of Indus River.

I have no idea what 'Muslim' has got to do with what I said. In fact I did not say or make fun of the individuals concerned. I merely made a statement of fact. That is what you saw in the picture are typical people from the Ganga region. I mean Ganga-deshi I believe translates to 'Ganga - people'. Nothing offensive about that.

It would be like you calling me 'Indus - lander'. In fact I would be quite happy with that as it would be factual. My family hail from region in the vicinity of Indus River.
I expect a sense of decency from fellow Muslims. Hence the term. Something I don't expect from Hindus any longer.

The issue is not the name calling. But putting that picture of abject poverty to prove your point of superiority.

Back
Top Bottom