What's new

'CPEC is not a gift': Professor Jia Yu at the CPEC 2018 Summit

Listen you slumdog. At least we are getting stuff. What are you getting that can be compared to CPEC, Nothing! :lol:
Lol u sjoush check our own development projects hahaha ... We are developing others ports and infrastructure . Big big big difference between India and pakPakis. Lol :D

thats what the chinese think every time Indians buy an Audi. slumdog millionaires and all that
Lol we will be happy with Mariti 800 and be happy for ever. Than a life of beggars

Than a life of beggars
tell me about it, must be hard seeing the world name and shame you lot
India has highest number of people living below poverty line anywhere on this planet: World Bank
https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html

And in some beggar countries 80% of the population is feed with charity food in temples everyday.

beggar country like india where citizens have to eat rats :lol:
The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg

There are no "gift" in geopolitics, only interests. CPEC fulfil the interests of both nations. As for Chinese, to use Pakistani ports and land for their trade and energy supplies, in itself is a huge privilage.

If Pak thinks only terms of trade routes and energy supplies than it will never progress. CPEC has given the myopic and lazy "business" community an opportunity to make Pak both a producer and market for products. Yet I only see lazy proclamations and satisfaction at merely being a toll booth for others to trade. The trading class (read traitor class) needs to be gagged in any economic policy discussions.

Last edited:
If Pak thinks only terms of trade routes and energy supplies than it will never progress. CPEC has given the myopic and lazy "business" community an opportunity to make Pak both a producer and market for products. Yet I only see lazy proclamations and satisfaction at being merely a toll both for others to trade. The trading class (read traitor class) needs to be gagged in any economic policy discussions.

100% agree. We need to be manufacturers and innovators.

tell me about it, must be hard seeing the world name and shame you lot
India has highest number of people living below poverty line anywhere on this planet: World Bank
https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html

And in some beggar countries 80% of the population is feed with charity food in temples everyday.

beggar country like india where citizens have to eat rats :lol:
The_Rat_Eaters_Bihar.jpg
Lol u will find top most business man standing in que for temple food . Not because they dontdhave money . It's because food is blessed by food . Grains used were poured over god's with chanting mantra's . Later served for People. Demand is more as que will be like crazy long and time consuming. Yet people will wait patiently for bleesings.

On poor peoope . Lol we improved ourselves and built up ourselves to be most powerful country in the region from nothing. After 1000 years of looting by invaders .
Yet here we are standing tall and looking down at shity small country lol

Lol we improved ourselves and built up ourselves to be most powerful country in the region from nothing.
most powerful country ahahahahahaha China says hello smelly indian roadside $hitter

LOL always China china China china...? And what happens to Pakistan pride in closed chapter?
Ha, you cannot stand up to Pakistan. India, the most powerful country in the region? LOL!

You Indians love to compare yourself to China. LOL.

China is Leagues ahead of India.

India has the largest amount of poverty in the world.

Now go cry me a river!

LOL always China china China china...? And what happens to Pakistan pride in closed chapter?
come ,il take you to a bollywood dance bar in dubai and see the real indian pride.

Indian women love pakistanis :lol:

Ha, you cannot stand up to Pakistan. India, the most powerful country in the region? LOL!

You Indians love to compare yourself to China. LOL.

China is Leagues ahead of India.

India has the largest amount of poverty in the world.

Now go cry me a river!
It's between India and China. So why Pakistan is hyped. Why u don't even compare with India. I have to admit that people of Pakistan have no hope with their armed forces

come ,il take you to a bollywood dance bar in dubai and see the real indian pride.

LOL I already spent enough Time in dubai n I know how many Pakistan girls avail in that same bar... I lol :D

Cheap as 30 dhs lol

LOL I already spent enough Time in dubai n I know how many Pakistan girls avail in that same bar... I lol :D

Cheap as 30 dhs lol
The largest red-light district in the world Sonagachi, Kolkatta India
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonagachi

well if i wanted cheap, i would go to the worlds biggest red light area. worlds biggest whores indian women congrats
Cheap as 50 Rupees :lol:

Back
Top Bottom