What's new

CPEC heading north to Hindu Kush

Previaz Hodbhoy has achieved more then your could in a millions years.
He might have and i have no problem with that but whatever he achieved or might have achieved is for his personal benefit and glory and most of it is at the cost of meligning the country, the nation and national heroes and to me his personal glory is no good as a pakistani because the only thing or relationship between myself and hodbhoy is Pakistani nationalism, if that very fabric is tarnished then i give a shit about that bastard wheteher he exists or not.

Sooner Indian realise the better that CPEC is betterment and connectivity for all the region

Nope I hope they never realize the good CPEC will bring them. After 70+ years of occupying Kashmir illegally they don't deserve it. They practiced a non-violenct stance when the British were in power but when the British left, they killed millions of Muslims which were once their neighbors. All the sorrow & pain they caused could have been avoided if they continued their non-violent stance during partition. Why the sudden change of heart?

They are not fit, they are undeserving to come along with us on CPEC to a prosperous future with the rest of Asia. May they remain belligerent for all of eternity. May we avenge our ancestors and may we also return the favor to the British P!gs whom started all of this animosity in the first place.

No peace, no truce with backstabbing instigators who demonize our image on the global stage.

During this holiday I am reading a book by Jaswant Singh on Jinnah and the partition of India. He has severely criticized Nehru for missing out on the strategic implications of the Cabinet Mission Plan*, which was the last opportunity to keep India intact by relinquishing more power to the Muslims. It's now obvious to the serious Indian thinkers that "let it be small but let it be mine" isn't simply working from a grand geo-strategic point of view.....

*Jinnah accepted the plan but Nehru (with a candid nod from Gandhi) successfully torpedoed it.....

All the countries play India and China against each other. B'desh does and so does Sri Lanka. They are maximizing their interest.
China has more to offer thus nations would favor China in case Indian and Chinese interests collide.

China has more to offer thus nations would favor China in case Indian and Chinese interests collide.
No countries around India would do something that would anger India by any means. (Not talking about Pakistan), that is, do something that will cause strategic implication or threat. As most of them are dependent on India and India is also dependent on them. Everyone knows it. But hey it's good for a new paper column, Bangladesh siding with China, Sri Lanka siding with China. etc.. etc... If regions develop with Chinese fund, more opportunities for India. If OBOR passes through BD and Myanmar, India can still use the trade route for it's trade. We don't need to be part of BRI, but we can pretty much trade using any so called BRI routes.

Back
Top Bottom