Coward Indian Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Osama Ali:
It is my question to all that why does Indian media first of all call the Pakistanis to an interview to their show???? And when they call to their show they question them and when they answer they start interrupting like coward donkeys! What non sense?? They interrupt as if they do not want the truth to hear they had a good experience with Qamar Zaman Qaira who became fedup!
But plz call Gen Musharraf again who made u shutup!
And then u ran away from the show before its time to end up!
Be aware for our soldiers can be send!
Because seeing Pakistan makes India bend!
Plz India dont try this again!
Or else it will be a worst nightmare u will attain!

By Osama Ali:
It is my question to all that why does Indian media first of all call the Pakistanis to an interview to their show???? And when they call to their show they question them and when they answer they start interrupting like coward donkeys! What non sense?? They interrupt as if they do not want the truth to hear they had a good experience with Qamar Zaman Qaira who became fedup!
Better than your dramabazi here ..butthurt

By Osama Ali:
*facepalm*

simple he...
Media feeds on TRP

Indo-pak fight shows gets more TRPs...

Even PDF indo-pak troll threads atracts more members and longer debate then normal threads :tup:

For example- you can check the comments below :close_tema:

Please let the hate flow, all the jealousy of a certain recent event can cause great distress. :yes4:

Hey nice funny poetry, bro'.. Coward Indian Media invites you to Comedy Nights with Kapil.

Please let the hate flow, all the jealousy of a certain recent event can cause great distress. :yes4:
Plz kindly speak something mature like i did... Give solid reasons... Justify instead of just objecting and objecting! You Indians are soooooo Immature Kids!!!!

Yeah like dog cant leave eating bone!

Last Time This "Dog" Broke the BONE in TWO .. in 1971 !!!

Post Reported.

PS : Bhai.. If i call your people DOGS or Suar .. Will you feel Good ? Jab Khud dard Hota hai.. Dusre ko Dard Kyu Detee Ho ?

btw, these days PDF pakistanis are watching more Indian news than PDF Indians..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom