What's new

(Coward)Indian forces kill 11-year-old boy in Kashmir

What is propaganda in that video. That kid along with his uncle was kidnapped by the terrorist in the first place.
That is not a problem?? Even if the kid was helping the security forces( i am not sure about the cause for abducation). Still security forces are the bad guys. RIP to that kid and RIP Logic.

I know you are not that naive as you are pretending to be.

We all know how propaganda is created by indians.

Expected. Why not a single word about your so called brave "Freedom Fighters" who choose to use an innocent Kashmiri kid as a human shield, huh ??

Because that is your propaganda line. For indian occupier terrorists every Kashmiri is an enemy.

Because that is your propaganda line. For indian occupier terrorists every Kashmiri is an enemy.

We don't give a DAMN about what others think. Our government and forces are only answerable to the family especially the Dad and Mom of the Kid. As long as they are convinced (which seems to be the case) we just don't care.

We don't give a DAMN about what others think. Our government and forces are only answerable to the family especially the Dad and Mom of the Kid. As long as they are convinced (which seems to be the case) we just don't care.

But in the last post you seemed to be cared and damned as you were asking "what about"...lol

Your terrorist occupier frustration is quite evident from the fact they now started massacring Kashmiri kids.

But in the last post you seemed to be cared and damned as you were asking "what about"...lol

Your terrorist occupier frustration is quite evident from the fact they now started massacring Kashmiri kids.

As said earlier. We don't give a damn about what any foreigners think or say. In this particular case, we are only answerable to his Mom and she know the truth since her appeal to release her son was never even responded to by your Freedom Fighters. Let every mother in Kashmir know this story from her own mouth.

Don't worry the propaganda video is already under development with the testimony of this unfortunate mother. Just relax, it will be available over every social media very soon. LOL :lol:

Last edited:
As said earlier. We don't give a damn about what any foreigners think or say. In this particular case, we are only answerable to his Mom and she know the truth since her appeal to release her son was never even responded to by your Freedom Fighters. Let every mother in Kashmir know this story from her own mouth.

Don't worry the propaganda video is already under development with the testimony of this unfortunate mother. Just relax, it will be available over every social media very soon. LOL :lol:

rryyytttee ryytte, Mr Tommy kumar, just like this video,

Or the video where your media spoke to daud igrahim. Or the video where your media taped the call of Pakistanis after your so called supa pawa attack.:lol::lol:

Neither do we Pakistanis or Kashmiris give a fk about foreign terrorists such as bhartis feelings. Pakistan will keep hunting indian occupier terrorists at it's will.

rryyytttee ryytte, Mr Tommy kumar, just like this video,

Or the video where your media spoke to daud igrahim. Or the video where your media taped the call of Pakistanis after your so called supa pawa attack.:lol::lol:

Neither do we Pakistanis or Kashmiris give a fk about foreign terrorists such as bhartis feelings. Pakistan will keep hunting indian occupier terrorists at it's will.

Ok. But do remember the phrase " Reply in Kind". Sorry, but incidents like the following never happen without any reason. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1419812

Last edited:
Reports shows more such attacks happen in India than in Pakistan, so don't jump with joy so early.

Joy for what ??? For people (irrespective of nationality) getting killed ??? Sorry please don't count me in the league of terrorists, nor count me in your league.

Joy for what ??? For people (irrespective of nationality) getting killed ??? Sorry please don't count me in the league of terrorists, nor count me in your league.

Now you are denying, go back and check how happily you posted a link of 128 dead in Pakistan calling it as "return of favor" by India and posted with smiling emojis.

And yes definitely you as an indian cannot be in my league. We want peace, you want war. You are the ones with 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK, massacring civilians and even kids and then cooking up propaganda approved in delhi's south block.

Now you are denying, go back and check how happily you posted a link of 128 dead in Pakistan calling it as "return of favor" by India and posted with smiling emojis.

Do you even care to explain why and to which reply I did that ??? As I said in my reply, nothing happens without any reason, not even a simple response. Period.

Do you even care to explain why and to which reply I did that ??? As I said in my reply, nothing happens without any reason, not even a simple response. Period.

I don't know, maybe you were high in your cells and posted out of excitement, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom