What's new

Cow smugglers enter Indian special force NSG premises in Manesar, exchange fire with commandos

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
delhi-commandos-fort-alert-new-the-red_da08052e-edb9-11e6-b027-79cd43623672.jpg

NNSG headquarters is a highly guarded installation as hundreds of commandos are trained here. (HT File Photo)
A group of four alleged cow smugglers entered the National Security Guards (NSG) campus at Manesar on Monday night after breaking through two police check points at Tauru in Mewat and Kherki Daula in Gurgaon.

The alleged smugglers exchanged fire with NSG commandos after entering the agency’s premises mistaking it to be a factory site, said police.

According to the police, they received a tip-off that a group of cow smugglers were on their way to Delhi-Gurgaon expressway via Tauru road. The police set up check posts at Tauru road and Kherki Daula. However, the four men in the mini truck broke the barricades around 8 pm when the police officials signalled them to stop.

“The police teams were chasing them when they took a turn to escape arrest towards the fields and their vehicle got stuck. They fled leaving the vehicle. They rushed towards the NSG compound wall but we had intimated the officials about the incident,” said DCP (South) Ashok Bakshi.

The NSG had alerted its commandos and before the four accused could hide and take shelter, the security personnel opened fire at them. The cow smugglers also retaliated and fired a round but managed to escape taking advantage of the darkness.

NSG headquarters is a highly guarded installation as hundreds of commandos are trained here.

The police have impounded the mini truck and preliminary investigation revealed that it belonged to a Mewat resident. Two cases have been registered by police one at Kherki Daula and another at Manesar police station for breaking police check points, and illegal entry into NSG premises, and firing at NSG commandos.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurga...h-commandos/story-wJN0qZqFL0ERX8tcyp9oEO.html

These 4 cow smugglers broke thru' 2 police checkpoint & fought the commandos? Impressive! :enjoy:

You guys should recruit them. :D

These 4 cow smugglers broke thru' 2 police checkpoint & fought the commandos? Impressive! :enjoy:

You guys should recruit them. :D
It is quite easy to get through a police checkpoint in India in a speeding vehicle as they aren't as guarded as the roadblocks in the US and most guards in these checkpoints don't even carry weapons.

Moreover it is a false headline as the smugglers didn't enter the premises but fired a round or two outside at the security personnel which is usually guarded by regular security personnel of the Defense Security Corps

It is quite easy to get through a police checkpoint in India in a speeding vehicle as they aren't as guarded as the roadblocks in the US and most guards in these checkpoints don't even carry weapons.

Moreover it is a false headline as the smugglers didn't enter the premises but fired a round or two outside at the security personnel which is usually guarded by regular security personnel of the Defense Security Corps
Well well,but I am curious aren't such smugglers are in Indo-bangla border region...what were they upto near capital...

Now that was a damn daring stunt as am sure these guys exactly knew whats lying ahead.

Well well,but I am curious aren't such smugglers are in Indo-bangla border region...what were they upto near capital...
I heard cow smuggling is prominent in the Punjab-Haryana region and near the borders apart from the Indo-Bangla border but I'm not really sure though but it is quite hilarious these guys tried to smuggle close to NCR which has relatively high police presence.

Now that was a damn daring stunt as am sure these guys exactly knew whats lying ahead.

I'm pretty damn sure they don't know there's an NSG training center in there. They may not even know there exists something like NSG :P

I'm pretty damn sure they don't know there's an NSG training center in there. They may not even know there exists something like NSG :P

Smugglers and not knowing their way and not familiar with their area??? Then I dont even consider them smugglers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom