What's new

COVID19 will strengthen China's position as world manufacturing hub

Yes your CCP rules are wonderful and should be taken up by the rest of the world, and China was innocent in Tibet it was all just lies and propaganda spread by the west.
I had never said we are innocent, we are as innocent as the US colonist. Lol

you'd better go test your 5G products on pigeons. i've heard reports in Dutch on my facebook timelines that 5G kills birds.
we don't like that one bit over here in Europe, one of your primary markets after all, dear Chinese leaderships & nationalists.
Reports . . . from Facebook . . . .

Reports . . . from Facebook . . . .
western women on facebook (my primary source of friends there), are very wise, ok..
very tidy in their home keeping tasks too.
especially these days.

and yes, i have other audiences of my facebook page too.
all of my timeline posts are set to public.

for more information, see my fb account at https://facebook.com/rene.veerman.90
and my website (my company) https://nicer.app

and eh, Asian intel organisations, Russian intel organisations, and all other intel organisations : if you don't stop your cyberwarfare against my company immediately and completely and forever, then i'll annihilate you in terms of public opinion powers.
i'm not kidding. pass this up to your superiors IMMEDIATELY.

for instance, i could promote the "gay faith" over in China and Asia.
and note : i'm straight. have been all my life, will stay that way for the rest of eternity too.

and finally, for today : ha ha ha ha.
i have you by the balls now, don't i, Chinese and Asian leaderships..? i do.

and please note as well : i'm an expert in both external and internal kung fu.
i can KILL by using telepathy, if and when i need to, in self-defense of myself, my loved ones, OR my company.

and finally finally : i have the support of all soldiers and cops that NATO can offer, at ALL times.
i also never walk the streets outside my home unless i need to.
"good luck getting me assasinated".

NONE of your possible "measures of control" are going to work on me!
ha ha ha ah.

Attachments

• chineseGays.jpg
    chineseGays.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
  • chineseGays2.jpg
    chineseGays2.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot from 2020-04-15 19-07-33.png
    Screenshot from 2020-04-15 19-07-33.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
... All countries will try to maintain reliable supply chains internally and outside of China. ...

When exactly will that happen?

Everyone is ordering PPE and other related stuff from China even though a few months ago they weren't known as the main world-wide suppliers of PPE equipment.

How did China suddenly become so organised and the biggest supplier while rest of the world had a 3-month head start?

When exactly will that happen?

Everyone is ordering PPE and other related stuff from China even though a few months ago they weren't known as the main world-wide suppliers of PPE equipment.

How did China suddenly become so organised and the biggest supplier while rest of the world had a 3-month head start?
Because the rest of the world is fighting with the virus and the production is hammered. To put it in a perspective, from the end of Jan and the end of Feb, China had imported 1.37 billions of medical masks and 15.53 millions of PPEs to help ease the shortage of domestic supply. That was when the rest of the world was still functioning. Now, where do you get 15.53 MILLIONS of PPEs in a month?

and eh, Asian intel organisations, Russian intel organisations, and all other intel organisations : if you don't stop your cyberwarfare against my company immediately and completely and forever, then i'll annihilate you in terms of public opinion powers.
i'm not kidding. pass this up to your superiors IMMEDIATELY.

for instance, i could promote the "gay faith" over in China and Asia.
and note : i'm straight. have been all my life, will stay that way for the rest of eternity too.

and finally, for today : ha ha ha ha.
i have you by the balls now, don't i, Chinese and Asian leaderships..? i do.

and please note as well : i'm an expert in both external and internal kung fu.
i can KILL by using telepathy, if and when i need to, in self-defense of myself, my loved ones, OR my company.

and finally finally : i have the support of all soldiers and cops that NATO can offer, at ALL times.
i also never walk the streets outside my home unless i need to.
"good luck getting me assasinated".

NONE of your possible "measures of control" are going to work on me!
ha ha ha ah.

i owe the Asian governments an apology.
i was extremely tired when i wrote the above content onto this Pakistani forum.

to repent and correct my mistake, i will prevent the promotion of the gay faiths on defence.pk whenever i can.
i will keep monitoring the headlines in the 'world affairs' section of the defence.pk forum.

you have my apologies.
but exhaustion and sleep deprivation can easily lead to mistakes.
i hope you all understand this.

i owe the Asian governments an apology.
i was extremely tired when i wrote the above content onto this Pakistani forum.

to repent and correct my mistake, i will prevent the promotion of the gay faiths on defence.pk whenever i can.
i will keep monitoring the headlines in the 'world affairs' section of the defence.pk forum.

you have my apologies.
but exhaustion and sleep deprivation can easily lead to mistakes.
i hope you all understand this.

i can't get through to the US government at the moment, they're too busy dealing with economic and internet-related problems. :(

so i'll post these 3 world-improving ideas that i came up with just now right here, so that some political pressure is put behind getting these ideas turned into reality..

i think the solution to the world's problems is to turn India into a truly civilized and industrial nation.

and to prevent humanity from having to rebuild buildings too much due to micro earth-quakes, i recommend that all governments world-wide start building underground bases for energy production and the housing of military hardware.

the key to nuclear fusion power, i believe to be : strip the electrons off 2 atoms first, then let "gravity" (of the protons and neutrons of the 2 former atoms) fuse together, with plenty of electrons nearby enough to form a new atom (with more neutrons and protons at it's core, and more electrons encircling that (in a 3D sense)).

and eh, having a lot of spare time DOES help to "become a real Einstein". i merely learned from my ancestors and my guardian angels and now also the Arch-Angels. :)

the key to making this work in the real world is to find the right quantum strings, that form entirely new lab made particles (sorta like a neutron or a proton or an electron), which attact electrons, but not neutrons and protons.

there is already a very large underground installation in Europe that searches for "interesting" quantum strings.
i suggest they prioritize the search for electron attracting quantum strings, and for other governments world-wide to start digging deep underground with machines that work like metro tube digging machines, to build similar underground installations.

we're going to need all this energy and international cooperation to sustain our ever growing populations.
all praise and glory be for our Lord God and the other Gods of Earth.

i came up with these ideas myself, with the help of some Arch-Angels of my Christian God.

i have decided not to post these new ideas that i just posted onto my fb timeline to the western media organisations yet.

i will let the world's intelligence organisations and governments review them first, at least for a few days.

i have made crystal clear bookmarks in my browser of these ideas, and where to find them on my fb timeline.

Last edited:
o_O
i can't get through to the US government at the moment, they're too busy dealing with economic and internet-related problems. :(

so i'll post these 3 world-improving ideas that i came up with just now right here, so that some political pressure is put behind getting these ideas turned into reality..

i came up with these ideas myself, with the help of some Arch-Angels of my Christian God.

i have decided not to post these new ideas that i just posted onto my fb timeline to the western media organisations yet.

i will let the world's intelligence organisations and governments review them first, at least for a few days.

i have made crystal clear bookmarks in my browser of these ideas, and where to find them on my fb timeline.

Yes, bow down to the CCP and worship them, the CCP is innocent, they have loved the Tibetans and the Muslims and the world can learn from the CCP. o_O

o_O

Yes, bow down to the CCP and worship them, the CCP is innocent, they have loved the Tibetans and the Muslims and the world can learn from the CCP. o_O

I'm merely trying to make friends, 'david'.... merely trying to make friends, and to turn such friendships into opportunities to prevent conflicts from growing out of control.

but i can understand your views, given how you live in australia.

rest assured, NATO will help 'encircle' the south china sea area.

Back
Top Bottom