What's new

COVID is Insalling Fear in the Indian Consumers

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
A nice interview from Karan Thapar on COVID's effect on the Indian macroeconomic condition under the attack from COVID.

Major points with my inputs:

• Consumer Confidence Index is plummeting like hell. 97% of the Indian households are saying they're getting worse off
  • Demand is going down
  • Large scale industries (read Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc.) are making even more money but aren't investing back into the economy. No wonder they've physically moved out of India
  • Unemployment is going up
  • It's a classical "Keynesian Dilemma" - higher government spending now to increase deficit, or fiscal discipline now. The Modi government is duty bound to safeguard the interests of
    Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc. tycoons and their foreign "East India Company" masters, not of the common Indian folks, for whom bashing Muslims, Pak etc. should be more than enough​
  • "Fear of Death" is settling into the Indian consumers mind and spreading roots, which is paralyzing their economic behavioral traits
  • The Indian dream of a "5T$ economy" and selling it to the foreign investors are being shot down and jammed like their highly esteemed jets, equipped with the best from Israil, on 02-27
* As for the Pak consumers under the proxy traitor rulers (AZ, NS etc.) with a compromised Deep State, even the worst of the terrorism from the best of RAW/CIA/MOSSAD etc. by the worst of the Last-Afgans/TTP/BLA etc. spending the top $s couldn't do that for they have Iman in La Ilaha ILLALLAH
** Pak definitely needs an "undocumented" economy run by her Deep Nation under her Deep State to make her a "hard" country against the Imperialists
# Pak needs the more of the Hindutva more than ever before
## If COVID can do this to them what'll happen once the "Panipat" gets broken past?

I'm Lovin' It
I wonder what the forum would do without free Indian media who report critically about India as more 70% threads opened, are related to India and all most all dependent on what published in Indian media.

PS: China and Pakistan can learn how to have free media from India.

A nice interview from Karan Thapar on COVID's effect on the Indian macroeconomic condition under the attack from COVID.

Major points with my inputs:

• Consumer Confidence Index is plummeting like hell. 97% of the Indian households are saying they're getting worse off
  • Demand is going down
  • Large scale industries (read Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc.) are making even more money but aren't investing back into the economy. No wonder they've physically moved out of India
  • Unemployment is going up
  • It's a classical "Keynesian Dilemma" - higher government spending now to increase deficit, or fiscal discipline now. The Modi government is duty bound to safeguard the interests of
    Parsi/Marwari/Jain etc. tycoons and their foreign "East India Company" masters, not of the common Indian folks, for whom bashing Muslims, Pak etc. should be more than enough​
  • "Fear of Death" is settling into the Indian consumers mind and spreading roots, which is paralyzing their economic behavioral traits
  • The Indian dream of a "5T$ economy" and selling it to the foreign investors are being shot down and jammed like their highly esteemed jets, equipped with the best from Israil, on 02-27
* As for the Pak consumers under the proxy traitor rulers (AZ, NS etc.) with a compromised Deep State, even the worst of the terrorism from the best of RAW/CIA/MOSSAD etc. by the worst of the Last-Afgans/TTP/BLA etc. spending the top $s couldn't do that for they have Iman in La Ilaha ILLALLAH
** Pak definitely needs an "undocumented" economy run by her Deep Nation under her Deep State to make her a "hard" country against the Imperialists
# Pak needs the more of the Hindutva more than ever before
## If COVID can do this to them what'll happen once the "Panipat" gets broken past?

I wonder what the forum would do without free Indian media who report critically about India as more 70% threads opened, are related to India and all most all dependent on what published in Indian media.

regardless what gimmicks this democrat funded section of indian media does.. modi jee willl prevaill

Lol... Pakistani media is the most critical and disloyal of Pakistan..

Have you ever opened treasonous Dawn?????

Indian media is critical from a Patriot point... And a huge portion of it is Godi Medi aka Hindutva Propaganda!!

Lol keep your godi media to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom