BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
EUdcrGTXsAAsXYv.jpeg

Infection rate is 7.4%
Death rate 1.2%
Cured 3.5%
People recovered is 3 times higher than those died.

So far.

Last edited:
well thanks to Allah. things so far looks to be under control as compare to the rest of the world. only Allah can save pak as people are very poor and ignorant and health facilities are insufficient. we all should repent , take the necessaary precautions and help each other in this time of crisis.

well thanks to Allah. things so far looks to be under control as compare to the rest of the world. only Allah can save pak as people are very poor and ignorant and health facilities are insufficient. we all should repent , take the necessaary precautions and help each other in this time of crisis.

Ameen.

Data from Pakistan, like India, cannot be relied upon.
There is insufficient testing.
There will be many ill and dying that will never make it to the statistics.

I was checking the data - it appears Pakistan is one of the first to flatten the curve. That is very good news - time to redouble your efforts and kill COVID.:pakistan:

its not like that. you can hide the cases but no country can hide the deaths at a scale which europe is seeing. studies are being carried out to ascertain why corona virus is more lethal in some countries as compared to others. so far condition in subcontinent as well as in many ME countries has been good and we pray that it improves every day in the whole world

But this is a very reliable sample of the overall population. Plus those tested were on high-risk of getting infected, being Zaireen from Iran or Umrah returnees and those who came in contact with them.

How long -- I'll be captivated in my home
Negative thoughts surrounds me all the time
Me unable to consume all my time on Internet :(
Kindly predict (for satisfaction purpose) -- how long it'll drag?? I'm tired of it :what:

7 Days (Probability % ??)
14 Days (Probability %)
1 month (%
2 months (%

I won't consume all my time on Internet
Kindly predict (for satisfaction purpose) -- how long it'll drag?? I'm tired of it

14 Days (Probability %)
1 month (%
2 months (%
Nobody can predict the future but for Pakistan it looks quite good.

But this is a very reliable sample of the overall population. Plus those tested were on high-risk of getting infected, being Zaireen from Iran or Umrah returnees and those who came in contact with them.
and in our society majority of those who go for umrah or ziarat are generally elderly people with weaker immune systems and co morbidities

Me unable to consume all my time on Internet :(
Kindly predict (for satisfaction purpose) -- how long it'll drag?? I'm tired of it :what:

14 Days (Probability %)
1 month (%
2 months (%

Love your DP haha

It’s not about the lethality rate. The whole case is to avoid an overwhelmed health care system. All the data from Europe shows that almost only old people with pre existing health issues die WITH (not because of!) that disease.

Pakistan has a young population and in 80% of the cases there are only have minor symptoms or no symptoms at all. So most Pakistani infected will inshallah not die from that!

Just avoid large gatherings and take care of your Nanas and Dadas (and your grannies too). My Nana has left the city in order to live with his village relatives .

May Allah protect our nation!

It’s not about the lethality rate. The whole case is to avoid an overwhelmed health care system. All the data from Europe shows that almost only old people with pre existing health issues die WITH (not because of!) that disease.

Pakistan has a young population and in 80% of the cases there are only have minor symptoms or no symptoms at all. So most Pakistani infected will inshallah not die from that!

Just avoid large gatherings and take care of your Nanas and Dadas (and your grannies too). My Nana has left the city in order to live with his village relatives .

May Allah protect our nation!

I think countries in South Asia should not really fear it as much as you said Pakistan has a young population under 25 however what I want to see is radical change in the way Pakistanis way see hygiene and public cleanliness

Back
Top Bottom