What's new

COVID-19 : Legendary Indian singer SP Balasubrahmanyam dies

mod plz close the thread since it was open to remember a great singer yet majority posts are off topic

Great singer was a good thread until the dirty Indian showed up in this thread with he’s hate filled bigotry and lies

SPB 's 1st song to be release for the movie Adimai Penn (1969) Starring MGR and Jayalalitha, both became Chief Ministers of Tamilnadu

Back to topic
SPB's first song to be recorded for the movie Shanti Nilayam (1969)

SPB has also rendered his voice in a few pro Tamil nationalist songs.

Last edited:
Yet you replied lol

listen temple schooled pussy leave my religion out of your dirty shit infested urine soaked mouth pagan

you think this is Indian forum where your hate filled lies work ? You little pussy come spoil up a good thread with your hate filled first post and got taught now go tell pundit he lied to you and there’s plenty of temples in Islamabad but you just couldn’t resist could you lol pussy a lie and run common occursnce with dirty Indians like you
All I can do is laugh at your bulshit... You told me that you are not Pakistani yet you know a lot about Islamabad....
And I can see the hate you have against hindusim, and it is justified as you are a senior member... A basic requirement for being a senior member

Yes then be a Islamic country and stop teaching domocratic principles to others

It was just an example... and you went other way... Maybe you wanted to get away from the fact that pakistan still imports medicines from india while banning everything... Such selectivness... Now coming to my example, tell me why does a country teaches other how to be democratic even though it's islamic itself
You may be right about medicine and imports and other stuff you guys are talking about. I on the other hand was just pointing out the fact that you bring in religion in this conversation, as is evident from this post of yours and the ones that follow in reply to others. What has an 'Islamic country and a 'Democracy' got to do with all that? And what makes you think that Islam and democracy, in any way, contradict each other? You talk about things you dont know. I can understand the need felt by present day Indians to demonize Islam as they wrongly believe they had been somehow oppressed by adherents of Islam for past some centuries. But as I said, this inferiority complex will get you nowhere. Your abuse, hatred, unnecessarily bringing in the name of our holy prophet in your arguments is reflection on your thought process and doesnt change anything. I can mention your deities and the absurdities in what you call a religion but you and they aren't important enough for us. Carry on. Over and out.

You may be right about medicine and imports and other stuff you guys are talking about. I on the other hand was just pointing out the fact that you bring in religion in this conversation, as is evident from this post of yours and the ones that follow in reply to others. What has an 'Islamic country and a 'Democracy' got to do with all that? And what makes you think that Islam and democracy, in any way, contradict each other? You talk about things you dont know. I can understand the need felt by present day Indians to demonize Islam as they wrongly believe they had been somehow oppressed by adherents of Islam for past some centuries. But as I said, this inferiority complex will get you nowhere. Your abuse, hatred, unnecessarily bringing in the name of our holy prophet in your arguments is reflection on your thought process and doesnt change anything. I can mention your deities and the absurdities in what you call a religion but you and they aren't important enough for us. Carry on. Over and out.
All I was saying that you guys talk shit about medical systems in india and yet import medicines.... Where did I mentioned your prophet in my arguments??? It was one of the senior member who brought in mandir and cow in his bulshit...
Now coming to Islam and democracy part of your reply... I said you can't preach other how to be democratic and secular when you yourself have diched democracy and secularism by adopting shariya... It is by no means demeaning Islam it is just a fact...

Only in a pakistani thread you will get a three page homage to south indian and ofcourse a genuinely top singer. Do you see a blip in indian defence forums like bharat rakshak etc - nada. Even though they are plenty of southies there they feel ashamed to bring up their own while going gaga over a dipshit like amit shah . @Arulmozhi Varman

Thats what india does to you - make you ashamed of yourself, your language .

Lol y do you care? When a legendary Bhojpuri or Bengali artists died or even Bollywood legend, did SI channels did 24 hours coverage? What stupidity are you trying to prove by tagging me here except providing neither you are south Indian or even Indian for that matter.
I m not in BR nor do I care what they post there. Spb doesn't need recognition from those so called NI.media. go over twitter and see comments from North Indian people . Again SPB doesn't need your crusade. Make some controversial post like these in BR, and it will run 100 pages. And stop tagging me.

Only in a pakistani thread you will get a three page homage to south indian and ofcourse a genuinely top singer. Do you see a blip in indian defence forums like bharat rakshak etc - nada. Even though they are plenty of southies there they feel ashamed to bring up their own while going gaga over a dipshit like amit shah . @Arulmozhi Varman

Thats what india does to you - make you ashamed of yourself, your language .

As for the 3 page homage I just read the pages you bigot. You go.and read first. It's Pakistanis dissing him cos he is Hindu. It's the Indians celebrating him even here. Stupidity of the highest order.

It was just an example... and you went other way... Maybe you wanted to get away from the fact that pakistan still imports medicines from india while banning everything... Such selectivness... Now coming to my example, tell me why does a country teaches other how to be democratic even though it's islamic itself
1. The Secular Republic of India is neither secular, moderate, nor democratic.

2. Even a "failed Islamic state" like Pakistan can see the above reality.

3. We will certainly import life saving medicine and we would export them to you if you needed it. These are called basic humanitarian values. Partly because of the same humanitarian values, we are concerned over India being overwhelmed by Covid and willingly offer our own knowledge on how to overcome this challenge. I have myself tried explaining on countless occasions to Indian forum members what India is doing incorrectly with regards to public health management. We don't expect you to understand or accept such humanitarian gestures because of reason 1. above.

As for the 3 page homage I just read the pages you bigot. You go.and read first. It's Pakistanis dissing him cos he is Hindu. It's the Indians celebrating him even here. Stupidity of the highest order.
Bullcrap. Plenty of Pakistanis including myself have paid respects to a singer who sang some great songs back when Bollywood songs were decent.

Our problem is with the malevolent way in which this has been reported and how India is disguising its Covid fatality rate. The hospital itself has declared his death as due to "cardiorespiratory failure" and the report seeks to decouple Covid as a contributory factor. It's the Indian health authorities you should be directing your anger against, not Pakistanis who are actually doing you a favour by pointing out these public health failures.

Lol y do you care? When a legendary Bhojpuri or Bengali artists died or even Bollywood legend, did SI channels did 24 hours coverage? What stupidity are you trying to prove by tagging me here except providing neither you are south Indian or even Indian for that matter.
I m not in BR nor do I care what they post there. Spb doesn't need recognition from those so called NI.media. go over twitter and see comments from North Indian people . Again SPB doesn't need your crusade. Make some controversial post like these in BR, and it will run 100 pages. And stop tagging me.

Stupid - it doesnt matter what Si recognize or not. They dont control india money or indian power - its controlled by delhi who doesnt give a $hit.

You seem to think it doesnt matter south indians are marginalized while delhi makes merry on their taxes.

And why the obsession about where i originate from. Because you are too much of a coward to engage me on what i say are you not. You are as stupid as they come no wonder hindiwallahs laugh at you as clownish madrasis while collecting their money.

SP Bala (and KJ Yesudas) in Visit Singapore video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom