What's new

COVID-19 : Legendary Indian singer SP Balasubrahmanyam dies

Look who's talking about healthcare.... You still import medicines from india... Don't forget that...
Coming to testing, pakistan did around 30k tests during its peak and we are doing 14lac testing everyday.... You telling us about testing is similar to a islamic country teaching us how to be a democratic country

Better be a straightforward Islamic country than one running on the failed concept of unity at delusional magnitudes.

What is it with you lot and Islamophobia? Surely you can make your point without bringing religion into it. It is the same on twitter and other media. Most benign of the comments are met with religious and other abuse by Indians. You people need to overcome your inferiority complex.
It was just an example... and you went other way... Maybe you wanted to get away from the fact that pakistan still imports medicines from india while banning everything... Such selectivness... Now coming to my example, tell me why does a country teaches other how to be democratic even though it's islamic itself

Not he’s fault it’s there upbringing just like hitler youth were programmed against Jews it is bred into them from young .
any Ill in India gets automatically blamed on Pakistan and Muslims

covers up the shortcomings of utopia India the beacon of the world
I am very much happy with my upbringing... Atleast I don't kill somebody just because he is a shia or ahmadia or he has said something bad about your Mohammad...
Now before you start bitching about lynching in india pls tell me what you are doing with Hindus in Pakistan... They can't even have a temple in the capital city... That's your upbringing...

I am very much happy with my upbringing... Atleast I don't kill somebody just because he is a shia or ahmadia or he has said something bad about your Mohammad...
Now before you start bitching about lynching in india pls tell me what you are doing with Hindus in Pakistan... They can't even have a temple in the capital city... That's your upbringing...

Lol at the Indian thinking all Pakistani / muslims are mass murderers on a killing spree lol

Not your fault being brought up in mandir education where you praise the cow and rape the girl

oh yeah Btw I’m not Pakistani but in your racist facist mind even your own country fellows are declared Pakistani as this is what your taught from young

your pandit trick you my boy .... a lie he tell there’s many temple in Islamabad

they trick you fool you and turn idiot into clown and then feed you cow waste for reward

Whaaaaaat the phuuuuuuuuck

Only in a pakistani thread you will get a three page homage to south indian and ofcourse a genuinely top singer. Do you see a blip in indian defence forums like bharat rakshak etc - nada. Even though they are plenty of southies there they feel ashamed to bring up their own while going gaga over a dipshit like amit shah . @Arulmozhi Varman

Thats what india does to you - make you ashamed of yourself, your language .

Lol at the Indian thinking all Pakistani / muslims are mass murderers on a killing spree lol

Not your fault being brought up in mandir education where you praise the cow and rape the girl

oh yeah Btw I’m not Pakistani but in your racist facist mind even your own country fellows are declared Pakistani as this is what your taught from young

your pandit trick you my boy .... a lie he tell there’s many temple in Islamabad

they trick you fool you and turn idiot into clown and then feed you cow waste for reward

Whaaaaaat the phuuuuuuuuck
Oh.... If you are not Pakistani then why so much of pain kid... I don't know your religion but the way you bought mandir here just shows your upbringing or you are just showing your qualification as a senior member... Your post has nothing positive to contribute other than showing your hate towards Hinduism....

Only in a pakistani thread you will get a three page homage to south indian and ofcourse a genuinely top singer. Do you see a blip in indian defence forums like bharat rakshak etc - nada. Even though they are plenty of southies there they feel ashamed to bring up their own while going gaga over a dipshit like amit shah . @Arulmozhi Varman

Go and read the posts again... 90% of the post is against India or Hindus... Only like 2-3 members have paid their homages

I am from South India. There is hardly any TV channel here which is not paying tributes to him.

SPB is very popular in whole of South India.

I am from South India. There is hardly any TV channel here which is not paying tributes to him.

SPB is very popular in whole of South India.

Yes in south india - I agree. But does rest of india care? i was benchmarking this pakistani defence forum to indian forum bharat rakshak as it is apples to apples comparision. THis has almost 4 pages worth of posts and some genuine appreciation from pakistanis who have a sense of fair play but zero in indian defence forums.

Moreover that man appears to know all south indian languages - actually understand them and also hindi before singing them. From what i hear barring one or two the hindi singers who sing in south indian language they don't care to learn the language.

India gives you only second class treatment. I do not know why you suffer such treatment. South indians are already marginalized in the world - due to being relatively poor(by world standards and not indian standard) and also dark skinned color. Do they need this additional second grade treatment from india which takes its taxes and treats it with distaste ?

why not aspire for your own place where you can appreciate yourself and conduct yourself with dignity.

Depends from person to person no even remember Munna Azizi when passed away ..... he is of the gem of a singer in India ...but again it depends on person to person maybe in Pakistan people love music more than in India.

He sang few of all time hits in Bollywood

Yes in south india - I agree. But does rest of india care? i was benchmarking this pakistani defence forum to indian forum bharat rakshak as it is apples to apples comparision. THis has almost 4 pages worth of posts and some genuine appreciation from pakistanis who have a sense of fair play but zero in indian defence forums.

Moreover that man appears to know all south indian languages - actually understand them and also hindi before singing them. From what i hear barring one or two the hindi singers who sing in south indian language they don't care to learn the language.

India gives you only second class treatment. I do not know why you suffer such treatment. South indians are already marginalized in the world - due to being relatively poor(by world standards and not indian standard) and also dark skinned color. Do they need this additional second grade treatment from india which takes its taxes and treats it with distaste ?

why not aspire for your own place where you can appreciate yourself and conduct yourself with dignity.

LoL

Well the same can be said about Marathis, Gujarathis, Punjabhis, Kashmiris, Ladakhis, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Sikkimese, Gorkas, Nagas, Manipuris etc..

In India, all are minorities.

We celebrate unity in diversity.

Outsiders will not understand it.

LoL

Well the same can be said about Marathis, Gujarathis, Punjabhis, Kashmiris, Ladakhis, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Sikkimese, Gorkas, Nagas, Manipuris etc..

In India, all are minorities.

We celebrate unity in diversity.

Outsiders will not understand it.

Why does it matter to you how they live ? As i said before indian existence seem to offer a justification to you to accept your inferior status. Indeed a horrible country which provides justification for degrading treatments - yes "outsiders" dont understand.

Yes they are all distinct nationalties and need seperate nations but south indians are especially singled out. Dont deny the obvious truth.

Malays got their own country, kazhaks have their own, uzbeks have their own, bengalis have their own. But you stuck with your degrading life taking other indian groups as excuses for pathetic state.

mod plz close the thread since it was open to remember a great singer yet majority posts are off topic

Oh.... If you are not Pakistani then why so much of pain kid... I don't know your religion but the way you bought mandir here just shows your upbringing or you are just showing your qualification as a senior member... Your post has nothing positive to contribute other than showing your hate towards Hinduism....

Yet you replied lol

listen temple schooled pussy leave my religion out of your dirty shit infested urine soaked mouth pagan

you think this is Indian forum where your hate filled lies work ? You little pussy come spoil up a good thread with your hate filled first post and got taught now go tell pundit he lied to you and there’s plenty of temples in Islamabad but you just couldn’t resist could you lol pussy a lie and run common occursnce with dirty Indians like you

Back
Top Bottom