What's new

Covid-19: Indian variant now under investigation in UK

Shame on Britain. Britain is now going to find out what it meant to play corona politics.

Last edited:
Shame on Britain. Britain is now going to find out what it meant to play politics in COVID.

As a high percentage of the UK population is now vaccinated, UK needs extremely tight border controls as otherwise imported variants that are better able to bypass the vaccines the UK is using(Pfizer/AstraZeneca and now Moderna) will start to spread rapidly, since they will have a transmission advantage over the dominant UK variant that cannot bypass the vaccines the UK is using.

Yep it's all turning very bad for them, and just reeks of double standards.

I heard the UK parliament hearing on farming issue in India. There was a young sikh woman MP on record said that home minister Priti Patel got direct links with hinduvta elements in India.

If Boris and British establishment is still allowing this woman to carry on, this will endup very badly for the UK, not just in longer run and immediate effects are just around the corner.

I heard the UK parliament hearing on farming issue in India. There was a young sikh woman MP on record said that home minister Priti Patel got direct links with hinduvta elements in India.

If Boris and British establishment is still allowing this woman to carry on, this will endup very badly for the UK, not just in longer run and immediate effects are just around the corner.

It annoys me, this political bias of both Priti and Sunak will now cost the UK billions of pounds in additional costs due to extra and longer COVID restrictions.

Putting India on the red list is in the interest of the UK... get a move on ..

It annoys me, this political bias of both Priti and Sunak will now cost the UK billions of pounds in additional costs due to extra and longer COVID restrictions.

Putting India on the red list is in the interest of the UK... get a move on ..

Say that to that bleached monster Boris. He wants to suck up and prove his loyalty towards Modi's Hindustan. That will always come with some sort of price tag.

How this Indian veggie variant mutated, must be after the Haridwar event.

Or could be a scam variant...

I hope the indian cowpiss variant runs rampant in UK and rapes them. They deserve it after putting Pakistan in red list and india in green list. Enjoy it.

The problem seems to be both the spike in cases and also the double mutant Indian form.

I hope the indian cowpiss variant runs rampant in UK and rapes them. They deserve it after putting Pakistan in red list and india in green list. Enjoy it.

India has just been put on "red list" on UK.

India added to “red list” of countries from which most travel to UK is banned amid concerns about coronavirus variant, Health Secretary Matt Hancock says

quarantine in a gov't approved hotel for 10 days. Cost is just a couple thousand pounds.

doubt it is a problem for rich Indians. Effectively blocks poor people and those from poor nations.

Matt Hancock said nothing about putting Pakistan onto the red list during parliment, but spent time effectively apologising for putting India on the list.

The stench of the anti-Pakistan bias from Boris Jonhson's administration is shocking to me right now. Truly annoyed right now.

will @Capt. Karnage say something? o...it is an illusion

It is an instrument of slavery. If you have locked yourself in your home, wear mask and taken vaccine for this fake pandemic then you have given in to the slavers. Israeli already have, a major proportion of their population has taken the vaccine and now they have been allowed some liberty. In India modi and media is making last ditch effort to blackmail people and force them to take the vaccine. Fear is being used to control our minds.

Back
Top Bottom