What's new

Covid-19 Impact: World Economy To Go Into Recession, Except India And China, UN Says

bored ..thanks to COVID..killing trolls was once fun ...but the Indian variety of the species is too easy.

are you flirting with me? Remember I have your picture and a gun ..:lol:
Why do you have his picture though mate. That just gai

Indian economy might not go into an outright recession but the Indian economy is at its lowest point.
Bhakts can't be woken up; they drank too much of modi cool aid.

bored ..thanks to COVID..killing trolls was once fun ...but the Indian variety of the species is too easy.

are you flirting with me? Remember I have your picture and a gun ..:lol:
Ain't ready to do an online confession yet, will see, btw, can you trust a decade pic of me? i thought guns are for self-defense? NO?:dirol:

There is already a thread on this.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ll-go-into-recession-un.659132/#post-12191311

Too early to say what will happen. If this pandemic continues for 6 months, which it could, these are not relevant predictions. China will do well since it has already tamped down the outbreak and is producing needed supplies for the rest of the world. Indian economy is shut down and the out break is still ongoing and getting worse. So its way too early to make any conclusions.

If you actually read the UN statement it is fuzzy on India. It says possible...meaning they are guessing.
"with the likely exception of China and the possible exception of India"

Indian media is trying too spin this into good news probably to drum up some foreign investment interest. India is being downgraded across the broad....American and Japanese investors are fleeing from investments in Indian debt and securities. This is why India has had to go to the WB, AIIB and ADB for emergency loans packages.

Last edited:
Everyone going into negative growth, then again India has Vedic math.

Many Countries are reaching out to the IMF behind closed doors. IMF is expecting an EM crisis.

Back
Top Bottom