What's new

COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US

Another denial. How do u explain the genome sequence? You think China can make it up? The report are well published for all scientist to study. Some of the conclusion is even from western biologist and scientist. Care to share your in depth knowledge since u sounds like some PhD.
No sir I'm talking in general sense you have no valid proofs that corona virus disease created by USA and delivered to China, may i say corona virus created by Chinese scientists and spread in your ( China) to reduce your population',and Chinese govt not giving any statements that corona virus created in US labs and somehow transfer to China all these false claims in fact conspiracy theories

No sir I'm talking in general sense you have no valid proofs that corona virus disease created by USA and delivered to China, may i say corona virus created by Chinese scientists and spread in your ( China) to reduce your population',and Chinese govt not giving any statements that corona virus created in US labs and somehow transfer to China all these false claims in fact conspiracy theories
You still cannot deny the origin and genome sequence is from the region of American continent and not from China. That means it impossible yo kick start in the first place from China. The virus need to be bring in from some where before mutanted and start the epidemic.

You still cannot deny the origin and genome sequence is from the region of American continent and not from China. That means it impossible yo kick start in the first place from China. The virus need to be bring in from some where before mutanted and start the epidemic.
all possibilities are open, but this one has no logic/commonsense, if they (USA) created corono virus hy they spread it earlier it to your country to hurt your country or may be some american citizen doctor bring this virus to China and inject its into the bird and bats in china:crazy::crazy::crazy: all are conspiracy theories:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Another denial. How do u explain the genome sequence? You think China can make it up? The report are well published for all scientist to study. Some of the conclusion is even from western biologist and scientist. Care to share your in depth knowledge since u sounds like some PhD.

From Africa all the way to China? Sound deliberate by some... Nothing to do with how we handle food.

Hello my paid Chinese troll, how much you getting paid in this crisis? Surely you must be making $1 a post now?

Back
Top Bottom