What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

Intellectuals will never understand what one can get from Google can’t be retrieved from PTI bot cell.
read my post again babu laal

your source say fully vaccinated 0.00% my source say fully vaccinated 1.3% in fact my source was supporting india more then what you posted :lol:

lollllz its called andh bhakts whom follow republic tv :rofl: your source say fully vaccinated 0.00% my source say fully vaccinated 1.3% in fact my source was supporting india more then what you posted :lol:
That’s why eyes are importan, that box covered the graph thats why I clicked on extreme left, it is of 17 january showing 0%.

I don’t give a damn to leftist media
View attachment 736489

Our vaccination drive is the fastest in The world, we administered 130 million doses the fastest.
Thats one jab, not complete vaccination, required two jabs... people can get coronavirus if not fully vaccinated, it is just 13 million or 1.3% of the population. In the lurch now...to be or not to be.

Indian govt is least concerned. Want vaccine maitri...the image perception.

Intellectuals will never understand what one can get from Google can’t be retrieved from PTI bot cell.

At places the cremations are 100 times more than the reported deaths...

Govt fudging the data.

1619139136189.png

Yes our Covaxin is effective against all new strains as per ICMR study, it’s production has been doubled and will be increased more, SPUTNIK-V’s mass production and inoculation has already started.

We’re not fudging figures
Stop lying the Indian variant is BB1.6.17 which was only discovered a few weeks ago full testing will take at least a month. Here is your original test phase 1 document.

Also you have a new triple mutation variant as well now so how are you sure that Covaxin will be effective.

Attachments

• PIIS1473309920309427.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
We are being treated to a new item number from India every day now.

India has detected a new ‘triple mutant’ variant of Covid-19 even as it battles to contain one of the worst outbreaks of the coronavirus.

India is already facing a huge spurt in Covid-19 cases and many health experts point out the presence of double mutant as the reason. The news of the triple mutant is only going to add to the existing problems.

The triple mutation means a combination of three different Covid-19 strains to form a new variant and states like West Bengal, Maharashtra, and Delhi are believed to have cases driven by this mutant, reported NDTV News.

Madhukar Pai, professor of epidemiology at McGill University, told NDTV that: “This is a more transmissible variant. It is making lots of people sick very quickly. We have to keep tweaking vaccines. For that we need to understand the disease. But we need sequencing on war footing.”

He even said the delay in detecting the double mutation may have contributed to the current virus spurt in India.

At present, the news report said the triple mutant is a variant of interest rather than a variant of concern.

In a detailed thread on Twitter, a scientist, Vinod Scaria, who works with the Delhi-based Council of Scientific and Industrial Research’s Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB), said additional experimental data is also required to assess the efficacy of vaccines against this variant.

Since the start of the pandemic, India has recorded about 15.6 million cases of Covid-19 with over 182,500 deaths – of this nearly 1.1 million were recorded in the last four days alone.

With the record number of cases witnessed every day, the South Asian nation has become the global epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak right now. In the last 24 hours, India witnessed over 295,000 cases of Covid-19 and over 2,000 deaths.

At places the cremations are 100 times more than the reported deaths...

Govt fudging the data.

View attachment 736491
They are the ones who give data to government about deaths. Some get cremated the very day, or some day after.
Stop lying the Indian variant is BB1.6.17 which was only discovered a few weeks ago full testing will take at least a month. Here is your original test phase 1 document.

Also you have a new triple mutation variant as well now so how are you sure that Covaxin will be effective.
ICMR research found it, not sure about triple mutant.

BEIJING:
China is willing to help India as it fights a surge in coronavirus cases, the Chinese foreign ministry said on Thursday.

China is aware that the epidemic in India has been severe recently, and there is a temporary shortage of necessary materials for epidemic prevention, said Wang Wenbin, a spokesman at the foreign ministry.

He was responding to a question at a regular media briefing about what action China is taking in view of the spreading epidemic in India.

They are the ones who give data to government about deaths. Some

As it is said you kill one that's a murder, you kill millions that's just the statistics.

Looks horrible, kind of culling the masses.

The point is the BJP govt is least concerned, that's the crux, no empathy and compassion shown in this horrid times. For the ministers people lives don't matter, the image perception matters.

It is more about the good image.

As it is said you kill one that's a murder, you kill millions that's just the statistics.

Looks horrible, kind of culling the masses.

The point is the BJP govt is least concerned, that's the crux, no empathy and compassion shown in this horrid times. For the ministers people life don't matter, the image perception matters.
Nothing big, BJP is responsible for this. I am neither a BJP supporter nor a fan of Modi, he has lot to do, but first apologise to the nation.

I admired him a lot but at time of pandemic he failed us.

Back
Top Bottom