What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

G**nd phatay to phatay lekin nawabi na ghatay, eh?

I'm pretty sure the person I'm talking about was an Indian i just don't seem to recall his username.

Indians live in a bollywood bubble.

They cant think or function out of this perception Bubble.

Many Indians cant face the Fact that covid is ripping India apart.

4 months wali baat sun ker poocha sir shayed koi new alcohol brand aya ho market main jisy pee ker ye idea ata ho . :rofl:

They are clueless beyond belief. The Indian variant of the virus is nothing like covid-19 and can be considered a completely new version of covid itself (covid-21?). Pakistan is moving beyond its 3rd wave while India is just getting started with its 2nd wave. Imagine when India hits its 3rd or 4th wave....

Most of the world has already cut all links with Gangedesh in the last few weeks.

konsi bottle hai name to batao yaar mery ko bhi peeni hai :P

Sirji we have almost completed vaccination for 45+

18+ is starting this weekend. My date will be available this Saturday. I believe if @KaiserX was based in Pak he would have got his date in 3 years :rofl: :laugh:

UAE suspends flights from India amid Covid surge

NEW DELHI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Thursday barred entry of travellers from India for 10 days from April 25 to May 4, amid an unrelenting surge in Covid cases.

Consequently, neither Emirates nor other airlines will fly passengers from India.

However, Indians can arrive into UAE only if they have stayed in some other country for at least 14 days.
“From 11.59 pm on April 24, no travel shall be allowed on India-Dubai for 10 days till 11.59 pm on May 4. During this period travel from Dubai to India is not effected. Diplomatic/official missions are exempted. UAE nationals stranded in India are allowed to return to UAE. No transit passengers shall be allowed ex-India. Private jets/planes are allowed,” said an official.

Delhi-Dubai and Mumbai-Dubai are among the international busiest routes even during the pandemic. Comments from airlines are awaited.

UAE is the second country after UK to bar the entry of Indians due to highly infectious new Covid strain that has led to an explosive rise in number of cases.

The United Kingdom added India to its red list of countries earlier this week. As a result, Indians will not be allowed to enter UK from 8.30 am (India time) on Friday. While, British citizens will need to quarantine themselves in a hotel for 10 days upon arrival.

“If you have been in or through any of the (red list countries) in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK. If you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK, you will be able to enter. You must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days,” UK government website said.

The decision comes after India's tally of Covid-19 cases soared by 314,835 over the previous 24 hours, the highest daily increase recorded anywhere.

The previous record one-day rise in cases was held by the United States, at 297,430, in January.

yeah and then zombies killing the people in india . vaccine completed only 1.3% of indian population yet do not lie in internet era .

and leave pakistan aside we are just fine without vaccine:agree: guru :lol:

Said who sirji,
more than 100 million have been vaccinated with at least one shot a few days ago. That makes it above 10% a few days ago. You should move to India sirji. You will get vaccine only then.... ;)

wish she was my daddi :rofl: i love this lady
Said who sirji,
more than 100 million have been vaccinated with at least one shot a few days ago. That makes it above 10% a few days ago. You should move to India sirji. You will get vaccine only then.... ;)

ohh bhai come out from indian media
international statics for vaccine

Said who sirji,
vaccines cant guarantee immunization....you dont know what you are spewing

Back
Top Bottom