What's new

Courts order to remove Maryam Nawaz from 100 billion Rs Scheme !

Let the truth prevail, do not confuse it by your off the topic statement that it will derail the Democracy, on the contrary it will strengthen the Democracy
Its not "his" statement but statements of PMLN ministers who cry derailment of democracy once criticized by IK.

Yes Dar is lying, is that OK for Imran to lie now?
LOL. So finance minister of a 200 million people country lies deliberately, is OK, but not if leader of an opposition party quotes wrong figures on corruption in Pakistan? Then, he is doing it deliberately! LOL :D

When I checked this forum this morning the courts were bad as they issued an arrest warrant against Container Khan. Now it seems they are back being good again. :lol:

When I checked this forum this morning the courts were bad as they issued an arrest warrant against Container Khan. Now it seems they are back being good again. :lol:

Courts are not bad as their decision to remove daughter of our unelected PM from a fund of 1 billion RS on charges of gross nepotism was a good one. But when courts are politicized to arrest leaders of opposition parties who have done nothing but dharna and jalsa, then its no longer an impartial court but a political one.

LOL. So finance minister of a 200 million people country lies deliberately, is OK, but not if leader of an opposition party quotes wrong figures on corruption in Pakistan? Then, he is doing it deliberately! LOL :D

If anyone believes that Pakistanis have stashed up 200 billions dollars in Swiss Banks then there is no bigger fool than them. just calculate how much dollars comes in the country and then calculate how long will it take to accumulate 200 billion even if you take 25% of all the dollars coming in the country.

God first made human body and finally gave it a brain, seems some of us missed out the final phase.

Its not "his" statement but statements of PMLN ministers who cry derailment of democracy once criticized by IK.
and if minister cries of derailing than he should be called a moron. And should be banned from all media including news TV.

Courts are not bad as their decision to remove daughter of our unelected PM from a fund of 1 billion RS on charges of gross nepotism was a good one. But when courts are politicized to arrest leaders of opposition parties who have done nothing but dharna and jalsa, then its no longer an impartial court but a political one.

I am ok with it, I support her removal she has no business heading that post.

luck changes fast in Pakistan doesnt it
everyone is bad if they speak against the cult

If anyone believes that Pakistanis have stashed up 200 billions dollars in Swiss Banks then there is no bigger fool than them. just calculate how much dollars comes in the country and then calculate how long will it take to accumulate 200 billion even if you take 25% of all the dollars coming in the country.
We know that figure was wrong. But coming from a Finance Minister who gave written affidavit to NAB few years back on charges of corruption against Sharif Family, is insane:

Dar, in his statement had admitted that he had been handling the money matters of the Sharif family and he also alleged that Mian Nawaz Sharif and Mian Shahbaz Sharif were involved in money laundering worth at least $14.886 million.
Source: Sharif brothers laundering worth at least $14.886 million-Ishaq Dar

did you listen to him, he said at least 15 times, and I dont blame him being a cricketer his numeric vocabulary only goes upto 50 hours match. But like your leader yours aint that good either 126 billion rupee is 126 million dollars +/- few, does he have problem that tiny about leaving the country?

I am keeping NS's corruption register as per you and your leader.
total of major corruption so far = 1000 billion commission taken (as per IK) + 100 billion (this scheme) = 1100 billion corruption so far in two years, thats 11 billion dollars....you da man NS, let the dummy group do their counting (without any logic off course).

Jhootey aur bohtanion pe Allah bhi lanat bhaijta hay
O Mr stop crying this lady was appointed head off this only because she is daughter off mafia don Nawaz your defending her only shows your slave mind

O Mr stop crying this lady was appointed head off this only because she is daughter off mafia don Nawaz your defending her only shows your slave mind

Do you understand English?
have you read my posts? have no mental capacity to understand multiple sentences at once?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom