What's new

Courts order to remove Maryam Nawaz from 100 billion Rs Scheme !

He is a pro-government troll. He can't calculate himself like the corruptocrats he supports.

I am not pro-pti. I am pro-justice. When Qadri came to Islamabad for justice, I supported his cause as well. Now IK is seeking justice in elections so I support him. If PPP, MQM and PMLN start seeking justice for people of Pakistan, I will support them. I do not support particular party but ideology of justice.

U are harming ur own country's democracy.
Imran khan is bad for pakistan,,,he won in kpk on religious agenda and attacking america

Imran khan is bad for pakistan,,,he won in kpk on religious agenda and attacking america
What religious agenda? You want religious agenda, you vote conservative parties like JUI-F, JI, PMLN etc. PTI is not conservative but liberal and only semi-conservative.

because 1.26 billion is nothing
LOL. So 1.26 billion US dollar in corruption is nothing? LOL :D

He is a pro-government troll. He can't calculate himself like the corruptocrats he supports.

i am not pro anyone, I am anti-stupidity and I think Pakistan has had too many stupid leader and we cant afford to have one more.

lets continue what he meant by "state bank says total money leaving Pakistan every year is 126 billion USD, some of it is legal like export but majority of it is corruption money", go watch his speech again that i posted...

so you think he meant:
126 million? that would be the king of stupid statement
1.26 billion? pakistan's import are 28 billion, thats when money leaves!
12.6 billion? ^ above statement
126 billion? yes thats what he said and that what that Kaddu believes or lies purposely to clueless like you.

126 billion? yes thats what he said and that what that Kaddu believes or lies purposely to clueless like you.
IK is a human being. He can quote facts and figures incorrectly. He is not an economist. If he has given wrong figures, why are you screaming and whining like crazy? Point is that each year we have systematic corruption in Pakistan and even you can't deny that corrupt destroys a nations wealth effectively. If you deny, means you are pro-government which is master in corruption.

no matter how stupid is the person leading that party?
You want Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi or maybe Asad Umar to lead PTI? What's your problem if IK quoted wrong figures on annual corruption in Pakistan? More correct facts and figures can be found here:
According to Reuters,less than one per cent of Pakistani citizens file tax returns, giving the country a 9 percent tax-to-GDP ratio – one of the lowest in the world. The Express Tribune reports that the cost of corruption to Pakistan’s economy amounts to $133 million per day, $66 million of which is evaded taxes. This endemic tax evasion has encouraged a race to the bottom. As Umar Cheema, the author of the CIR report complains, “if politicians don’t pay taxes themselves, they [lose] the moral authority to impose taxes on others.”

Rampant corruption threatens to undermine the flow of billions of dollars of investment and aid into the country. Combatting corruption is one of the conditions of a $6.7 billion IMF aid programme, and there are reports that major donors, such as the UK, are reconsidering their aid commitments in light of the country’s persistent failure to combat corruption. Pakistan’s energy sector has had funds leeched out of it, resulting in an energy crisis that is stunting the country’s economic growth. Deep distrust of Pakistan’s policy elite and concerns over security have further eroded investor confidence. With an ailing economy, Pakistan’s government can ill afford to allow these streams of finance to dry up.
Pakistan: As Corrupt As Ever? | The Diplomat

I am not pro-pti. I am pro-justice. When Qadri came to Islamabad for justice, I supported his cause as well. Now IK is seeking justice in elections so I support him. If PPP, MQM and PMLN start seeking justice for people of Pakistan, I will support them. I do not support particular party but ideology of justice.

So you get fooled by anyone?
no matter how many lies he speaks, as long as he says i will do justice?
he said many time we should start speaking the truth, yet half of his speech is whispered in year by Sheikh Rasheed
He has no clue about anything, he has not studied Paksitan, he doent know $hit about what is Pakistan worth in terms of money and just spits out nonsense just because someone whispered in his left ear. the main aim in his life is to just spread lies about NS some of them are true but mostly lies, he did so when Zardari was in govt (not a word about Zardari) but NS and is doing it now, nothing against Zardari or MQM but he do get personal with Molana diesel and Milawal (only personal)

IK is a human being. He can quote facts and figures incorrectly. He is not an economist. If he has given wrong figures, why are you screaming and whining like crazy? Point is that each year we have systematic corruption in Pakistan and even you can't deny that corrupt destroys a nations wealth effectively. If you deny, means you are pro-government which is master in corruption.

get the freak out, he wants to be the PM and speaks such a mega lies? one cannot make a mistake this big unless its done intentionally knowing well his audience dont know much.

nothing against Zardari or MQM but he do get personal with Molana diesel and Milawal (only personal)
This is not true. IK blasted Zardari and his PPP when he questioned the source of funding for his dharnas:

You want Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi or maybe Asad Umar to lead PTI? What's your problem if IK quoted wrong figures on annual corruption in Pakistan? More correct facts and figures can be found here:

Pakistan: As Corrupt As Ever? | The Diplomat

my problem is he lies too much too many times, trust me I have nothing against him, I dont like bohtani people he has no agenda but to spread lies and you cant win on lies.

get the freak out, he wants to be the PM and speaks such a mega lies? one cannot make a mistake this big unless its done intentionally knowing well his audience dont know much.
Mega lies? Ever heard the white lies of your Finance Minister Ishaq Dar?
This is 1 August 2014:
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Finance, Senator Ishaq Dar on Thursday said that talks will be held with Swiss authorities in August to bring back US$200 billion to Pakistan from banks in Switzerland.
Dar says talks in August to bring back $200bn in Swiss banks - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

This is 19 September 2014:
ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Thursday ruled out possibility of the recovery of billions of dollars stashed in Swiss banks any time soon.
Dar rules out easy access to billions in Swiss banks - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And you whine about IK who is not even a government minister? :D

Lahore High Court is trying to derail this democracy.

Let the truth prevail, do not confuse it by your off the topic statement that it will derail the Democracy, on the contrary it will strengthen the Democracy

my problem is he lies too much too many times, trust me I have nothing against him, I dont like bohtani people he has no agenda but to spread lies and you cant win on lies.
IK is not lying. He may quote wrong facts and figures, but he didn't lie when he said he would do dharna until Nawaz is removed. He still says in Islamabad, when Qadri left. A liar cannot be such steadfast on his demands.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom