What's new

Court says ‘no evidence’ of corruption against Shehbaz, Hamza

After the killing of Maqsood Chapsari what did anyone expect if not this? Mockery of our entire justice system was made on the day a convicted criminal was allowed to travel abroad to UK. Is bara mazak or kya ho ga. Now a precedent is set for criminals to walk free.

Mujhay lagta tha agar yeh daku hain musharaf aur Niazi 14 Saal main in ka chapter close kardaitay.

After the killing of Maqsood Chapsari what did anyone expect if not this? Mockery of our entire justice system was made on the day a convicted criminal was allowed to travel abroad to UK. Is bara mazak or kya ho ga. Now a precedent is set for criminals to walk free.
Maqsood chaprasi was very much alive in Niazi's sb tenure, he literally build a narrative surrounding the chaprasi but sadly I am inclined to concur it was false.

Mujhay lagta tha agar yeh daku hain musharaf aur Niazi 14 Saal main in ka chapter close kardaitay.

Maqsood chaprasi was very much alive in Niazi's sb tenure, he literally build a narrative surrounding the chaprasi but sadly I am inclined to concur it was false.
Because of Bughaz Imran

Don't worry judge, you won't find any even if you spend the next 100 years on this.

Aap bas chotay motay cases dekha karain, aur phir go on your annual summer vacations like a school going kid.

Billions of Rs in his employees accounts came from where?

The courts can’t be serious.

Thank you establishment.

Yes. That is precisely the case. That is why, IK is treading very cautiously.
To be honest, I can totally understand. I would not want to fight physically either when the risk of injury or death is high. I am one of the few lucky ones who escaped that jungle. However, people can, and should support with their pockets at least, leave the fighting to fighters and support them any way possible.

The common man wi suck that finger for biryani and simulataneously curse IK wife for doing kala jadoo
I am suprise .... Whole PDM unable to find any corruption case against IK or his family ...

Billions of Rs in his employees accounts came from where?

The courts can’t be serious.

Thank you establishment.
it is called LaWhore High Court.

Back
Top Bottom