What's new

Court says ‘no evidence’ of corruption against Shehbaz, Hamza

From my experience the evil and wrongdoers tend to have a long and luxurious life.
Indeed but in the end the rope is pulled.
Hitler
Sharon
Saddam
Gaddafi
I could go on all day but you get my drift

Last edited:
Its temporary, it will reverse again when things are set right.

All parties are preparing for elections currently...

People I know, friends, family, and social media the people who would be regularly defending the army and Pakistan have all started to thrash the army and bash a certain province.

I went to a family dawat and family members as well as family friends were there and they were all blaming a certain province for "betraying" Imran Khan. One of the kakas there proclaimed that the army will never let anyone live in peace. My mom said how our cousins were blaming a certain province for the bijlee and loadshedding issues.

Mind you a YEAR AGO. Nobody was saying this stuff. I went to the exact function a year ago and no one bashing anyone nor talking bad about army.

I can say more stuff on this matter but I don't wanna get banned but the ethno stuff is on a next level.

Pakistan needs to correct course or else I fear a 1971 situation.

From my experience the evil and wrongdoers tend to have a long and luxurious life.

Why is that though?

They can do maximal damage in this world with free reign....

People I know, friends, family, and social media the people who would be regularly defending the army and Pakistan have all started to thrash the army and bash a certain province.

I went to a family dawat and family members as well as family friends were there and they were all blaming a certain province for "betraying" Imran Khan. One of the kakas there proclaimed that the army will never let anyone live in peace. My mom said how our cousins were blaming a certain province for the bijlee and loadshedding issues.

Mind you a YEAR AGO. Nobody was saying this stuff. I went to the exact function a year ago and no one bashing anyone nor talking bad about army.

I can say more stuff on this matter but I don't wanna get banned but the ethno stuff is on a next level.

Why is that though?

some blame loose motion, aids, and spread of HIV on the certain province too without any sort of inward-looking or thought

don't give a f at this point- it used to annoy me cause I thought we couldn't respond in the same language but I am seeing a no-holds-bar approach now where every thing is being dished back in the same language

Last edited:

Why is that though?

Heightened emotions are understandable, as I said it's temporary, it will reverse when political climate cools down.

As I said all parties are preparing for elections. There will be no successionism as awaam supports IK and PTI which is a federal party not ethnic. Frustrations against army will also calm down especially by end of year

some blame loose motion, aids, and spread of HIV on the certain province too without any sort of inward-looking or thought

don't give a f at this point

I don't share those views and I think its wrong to generalize but its a pretty worrying development and trend bro.

Like I said I can expand on the comments and sentiments further but I don't wanna get banned. However, lots of people feel resentful.

Lots of people did a 180....

Heightened emotions are understandable, as I said it's temporary, it will reverse when political climate cools down.

As I said all parties are preparing for elections. There will be no successionism as awaam supports IK and PTI which is a federal party not ethnic. Frustrations against army will also calm down especially by end of year

Hopefully bro

I don't share those views and I think its wrong to generalize but its a pretty worrying development and trend bro.

Like I said I can expand on the comments and sentiments further but I don't wanna get banned. However, lots of people feel resentful.

Lots of people did a 180....

Hopefully bro

I've been very worried but I now think this whole thing will prove to be positive for Pakistan. PMLN are finished for good. PTI is sole federal party with cross provincial support. PTI unites country and I think elections are coming up in October from what I've heard.

Frustrations agaisnt army will also calm down when things are corrected.

We will look back at this and remember how this whole thing was instrumental in improving and strengthening Pakistan inshallah. We all need to be patient and hold nerves , inshallah it will be fine and tbh things are heading there slowly.

Road to success is never straight and filled with trials. Night is darkness before dawn.

In mean time we must be sensible and level headed. Challenge any ethno / anti Pak views. One thing is clear no one goes againt Pakistan.

In mean time we must be sensible and level headed. Challenge any ethno / anti Pak views. One thing is clear no one goes againt Pakistan.

I tried explaining and trying to course correct but I gave up. One kaka said in Pashto "They fooled us in 1947, they fooled us in 2001, and they fooled us again in 2018".

Then some kids around my age said some other stuff that I am not gonna repeat on this forum.

Tbh bro lots of people feel extremely resentful and I genuinely hope you are right but the situation and sentiments don't LOOK GOOD at all man.

Crazy how 6 months ago everyone had different views.

I tried explaining and trying to course correct but I gave up. One kaka said in Pashto "They fooled us in 1947, they fooled us in 2001, and they fooled us again in 2018".

Then some kids around my age said some other stuff that I am not gonna repeat on this forum.

Tbh bro lots of people feel extremely resentful and I genuinely hope you are right but the situation and sentiments don't LOOK GOOD at all man.

Crazy how 6 months ago everyone had different views.
It's temporary don't worry it will be fine. Just as quickly peoples sentiments have changed they will return back. Its fine

don't give a f at this point- it used to annoy me cause I thought we couldn't respond in the same language but I am seeing a no-holds-bar approach now where every thing is being dished back in the same language

You gotta feel bad for Pak Pashtuns. Their choices are DHAistan or Afghanistan.

LMFAO

I thought we couldn't respond in the same language but I am seeing a no-holds-bar approach now where every thing is being dished back in the same language

This is because Afghans were doing it and to not hurt sentiments of others since they sided with you you kinda had your hands tied behind the back.

But now its Pakistanis doing it to each other.

Their choices are DHAistan or Afghanistan.

Afghanistan doesn't have to deal with Punjab police or imported gov. Respect to them.

This is because Afghans were doing it and to not hurt sentiments of others since they sided with you you kinda had your hands tied behind the back.

Afghanistan doesn't have to deal with Punjab police or imported gov. Respect to them.

As I said by this time next year it will all be forgotten inshallah. Just a turbulent time. I've seen worse in the past re ethnonationalism so yeh it's no where near what it has been. There is no successionism/seperatism in Pakistan, I've not seen anyone say anything like that so we all need to calm down.

You keep talking about war of independence for Pakistan, what yoy don't realise is this is the war of independence.

Everything that happens is with Allah's will remember , it was Allah that decided for Pakistan to be created and it is Allah that will protect it. If you have faith then there is nothing to fear.

Just need to be patient, this time next year everything will be fine inshallah

Last edited:
Well long as the neutrals take the side of status quo, cases against them will be quashed by the banana courts.

Afghans attained their freedom with the support of lumber 1. The same lumber 1 that is subservient to the US. It may make your head spin, I know.

Not everything is so black and white.

And nobody is sicker of Punjab police than Punjabis. You guys don’t have to constantly deal with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom