What's new

Countries with most beautiful Map

vishwambhar

Reaction score
Country
India
I was looking at world atlas today and suddenly realised that it's India who is blessed with most beautiful Map among the all countries in world... Just look at her carefully it looks like a standing human with his arms Gujarat and NE resting on his waist..... Kashmir looks like a face and entire North looks like a 56 inch chest..... Southern peninsula looks like legs... I'm not saying this because I am an Indian but if you look closely then most of you will agree with me.....

Please share your opinion on countries and maps and their beauty

I was looking at world atlas today and suddenly realised that it's India who is blessed with most beautiful Map among the all countries in world... Just look at her carefully it looks like a standing human with his arms Gujarat and NE resting on his waist..... Kashmir looks like a face and entire North looks like a 56 inch chest..... Southern peninsula looks like legs... I'm not saying this because I am an Indian but if you look closely then most of you will agree with me.....

Please share your opinion on countries and maps and their beauty

Can you also share which part is the penis? :lol:

Countries that look like a person---------------------Germany
Countries that look like a sword----------------------Japan
Countries that look like a Scythe--------------------Vietnam

Half head is already with us, rest half will also come, we aren't in hurry.

That half head was never with India..India actually drove back Pak forces from Sringar and Leh...though lost Skardu
made up for it partially with Siachen..It's a colourful history of combat

Countries that look like a person---------------------Germany
Countries that look like a sword----------------------Japan
Countries that look like a Scythe--------------------Vietnam

That half head was never with India..India actually drove back Pak forces from Sringar and Leh...though lost Skardu
made up for it partially with Siachen..It's a colourful history of combat

Germany doesn't look like a person to me.... Can you describe your imagination like a way I described about India?

Japan yes...

Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand all countries look like kites with tails to me....

Nope, only when you are around. :rofl:

Please be on topic....

Half head is already with us, rest half will also come, we aren't in hurry.
Pakistanis can be as illogical, irrelevant and irritating as Indians. That half of Kashmir doesn't count because you got it before the game even began.

- PRTP GWD

Germany doesn't look like a person to me.... Can you describe your imagination like a way I described about India?

Japan yes...

Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand all countries look like kites with tails to me....

Please be on topic....

Why? You have explained all the parts of the body? Why are you reluctant about that specific part? I mean it is natural so I expect an answer from you RIGHT NOW!

Since you have already pointed out Southern-Peninsula to be the legs I guess it has to be around that area.

Why? You have explained all the parts of the body? Why are you reluctant about that specific part? I mean it is natural so I expect an answer from you RIGHT NOW!

Since you have already pointed out Southern-Peninsula to be the legs I guess it has to be around that area.

When you talk about someone's physic or some girls figure do you talk about private parts,? You are asking about privates of country... I can understand your sexual frustration...

And please don't derail this thread

Screenshot_20200316-142820_Google.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom