What's new

Counterinsurgency | Exclusive Interview with a Pakistani Special Forces Operator.

I read all that info when it was posted bro but thanks for the mention :D
that is embarrassing sorry for that man
its like forcing family and friend to listen to your poem and they have to be polite and appreciative.

that is embarrassing sorry for that man
its like forcing family and friend to listen to your poem and they have to be polite and appreciative.
Lol, don't worry about it bro! I appreciate the thought, it's always good to mentioned in these defence thread most time I learn something!

Lol, don't worry about it bro! I appreciate the thought, it's always good to mentioned in these defence thread most time I learn something!
u didnt commented so i mentioned because yr a SF enthusiast who used to say SSG are not good enough because they dont wear masks.:D

u didnt commented so i mentioned because yr a SF enthusiast who used to say SSG are not good enough because they dont wear masks.:D
they do it out of necessity not as a fashion accessory. e.g during the rescue of the school bus hostage situation in Islamabad.
the 4 SSG personnel that raided the Afghan conciliate had the face masks on. by the way I do feel that due to the current insurgency situation it is necessary that they keep their identity hidden so that they are not identified and their families are not targeted by terrorists as a revenge. you and I both know that there are people moving among us in shops, malls, mosques that are "active" in their support of TTP and its affiliates.

@Irfan Baloch, very well conducted interview. Excellent job.

I have a request if you allow me I would like to post some part of your interview in one of my thread.

I will give full credit to you and Horus and will post a link to your thread.

Thanks in advance

@Irfan Baloch, very well conducted interview. Excellent job.

I have a request if you allow me I would like to post some part of your interview in one of my thread.

I will give full credit to you and Horus and will post a link to your thread.

Thanks in advance
if it is within this forum then you are most welcome, you dont need any permission. outside you check with @Horus and like you said, give reference original piece.
thanks

A very good read. I dont know how i missed it, but am glad to finally find it and read. Thumbs up guys @Irfan Baloch and @Horus for providing us first hand insight. Salute to our men in uniform.

he is
A very good read. I dont know how i missed it, but am glad to finally find it and read. Thumbs up guys @Irfan Baloch and @Horus for providing us first hand insight. Salute to our men in uniform.
out on the hunt as we are wiring this and I am sure his resolve must have increased many fold.
pray for his success in all the missions he is a very experienced commando with a lot of successes under his belt

Last edited:
he i

s out on the hunt as we are wiring this and I am sure his resolve must have increased many fold.
pray for his success in all the missions he is a very experienced commando with a lot of successes under his belt
Insha Allah they will succeed.
Read the interview but forgot to comment how beautiful it was. I suck at Military speak and a total newcomer to all of this but that was a thrilling interview! Almost felt like I was watching a movie (or much better than even a movie).
10/10 wish success to your friend :)

he is

out on the hunt as we are wiring this and I am sure his resolve must have increased many fold.

Ameen. Inshallah he and others like him will succeed. Good will triumph evil. Good luck to him and Godspeed.

WHY SO MUCH DETAIL INTERVIEW,
ARE WE SHOWING , WHAT WE DO , AND HOW WE DO, ?

WHDETAIL INTERVIEW,
ARE WE SHOWING , WHAT WE DO , AND HOW WE DO, ?
There is a differnce between 3 line news item and a professional interview
your questions are answered in it had you paid attention

Back
Top Bottom