What's new

Countering Sino-Pak Axis - By Maj Gen Pushpendra Singh

No, like 'smashing Pakistan before it acquires nuclear weapons'.
:-D

Didnt expect this from a mod. Why talk about stopping trolls when you are behaving like one. ( Your argument is SO STRONGLY grounded in the quote of a politician who lived like 30 years ago when we both know how politicians shoot from their back sides just for public consumption. )

P.S : Do we need to remind you of 1971 war , death from thousand cuts or the financial crisis your nation is in everytime you say something as non-sensical as you did?

Counter it like Morarji Desai countered Pakistan's acquisition of nuclear weapons ... :p:

Nah we prefer Indira Gandhi way more.....
:pakistan:
bangladesh.gif

Yes, I look forward to India's new forward policy in Tibet. Then you will see the power of China's cruise missiles and J-11B air strikes. If Punjab State is particularly anti-China, that whole state can be dealt with extra bombing. Once IOK declares independence, every state will declare independence from New Delhi and China will be free to set up trading colonies in India.

well dear if our govt allow us trust me you will see china in many countries but we love peace

wakup up kid you dont know power of india we never take frst step in fight but yes we always take last step to end

its up to china what they want grwoth progress or they want to go 100 years back and lots of lots losss

No, like 'smashing Pakistan before it acquires nuclear weapons'.
:-D

Silly argument! Pakistan acquires the nukes long after Moraji Desai left! It would have been a different story if we had the likes of Moraji or Sardar Patel, or even Indira Gandhi in power when Pakistan was developing the nukes. That :-D at the end of your sentence wouldn't be there!

USA turned the other way because CIA needed Pakistani assistance to fight the Societs in Afghanistan!

Does India keep paying its army to keep playing war-war on paper with Pakistan and China?

First it was Cold-start now its Dikha-start?

Besides rebuilding and strengthening diplomatic ties with these nations, India should actively pursue a contingency plan to revive the Northern Alliance, which could include Iranian support for the Hazaras. Iran is none too enamoured with Pakistan, whom it regards as a Saudi and US poodle, while Sunni-extremist Taliban is perceived as its arch foe.

After all these years, of Pakistan saying the same that India is already doing it - as this is India's best/only game, finally the Maj Gen admits to it.

We are talking facts here, not speculative wet dreams - we have a direct quote from Desai. ...

Do you have seen any wet dreams ???:cheesy: Yes I have seen some
You guys never believe India is behind all this.This is from an old french newspaper for you only.I know it's already discussed to hell but some researchers may not seen it properly.....:undecided:
The news is in French but I'm posting it in English you can verify it.

Un contrat militaire avec le Pakistan bloqué par Paris | RFI

According to the newspaper The World Paris has decided to block a major contract for defense equipment to Pakistan, electronics, and missiles which were intended to equip the Pakistani fighter JF 17 manufactured in China. A contract whose first installment is 1 billion 200 million-a total of 6 billion, which could fall into the water, not to upset India, but also perhaps to protect French aviation industry.
The Sino-Pakistani little fighter JF-17 entered service in 2007, but soon the Pakistani military are not satisfied with Chinese electronics. They decided to re-equip their aircraft with European systems. Companies Thales and MBDA are selected.

According The WorldIn 2008, the Interministerial Commission study of exports of war material gives a favorable opinion but, according to the French daily, three-week visit to Paris from Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, Paris would have flip-flopped . The leader of the Pakistani government is expected April 19 in Paris for an official visit.

Pakistan does not give enough guarantees, particularly as regards the protection of French technology. Radar and missile art may find themselves in the hands of Chinese contractors for the program JF-17 (Thunder).

Addition to technical matters of diplomatic and trade issues, because France is also in talks to sell military equipment to New Delhi. It should not offend the neighboring India.

Finally, if France wants to export its Rafale in the UAE, she must find a buyer for the Mirage 2000 from the UAE army. However, these aircraft could be sold to Pakistan. But if the JF 17 are upgraded, the Pakistani military will no longer need these Mirages hand
:rofl::sniper:

Last edited:
Yes, I look forward to India's new forward policy in Tibet. Then you will see the power of China's cruise missiles and J-11B air strikes. If Punjab State is particularly anti-China, that whole state can be dealt with extra bombing. Once IOK declares independence, every state will declare independence from New Delhi and China will be free to set up trading colonies in India.

Well Well to counter your stupid comments i need to go down to your level...:)

I look forward to china's policy in arunachal pradesh,then you will see the power of Su-30 MKI and 30,000 special mountain division troops strike.! And yeah if beijeng is particularly anti-inda then we got Agni-3 With nukes that can bring it to ashes within minutes and a flurry of missiles on you shanghai, hong kong with nukes and then all mighty china dreams will go into drain...And yeah not to forget that our agni-3 can can hit the last city of china" HARBIN" ...And all these citys are delt with extra nukes....And then tibet will get free and andthey can no longer claim south china sea and taiwan anymore and yeah uigher ppl will also make there sepreate country after that.

Just wait and watch kid how we convert your super duper china into ashes..:bunny:

800px-Agni_missile_range.png

Last edited:

I look forward to china's policy in arunachal pradesh,then you will see the power of Su-30 MKI and 30,000 special mountain division troops strike.! And yeah if beijeng is particularly anti-inda then we got Agni-3 With nukes that can bring it to ashes within minutes and a flurry of missiles on you shanghai, hong kong with nukes and then all mighty china dreams will go into drain...And yeah not to forget that our agni-3 can can hit the last city of china" HARBIN" ...And all these citys are delt with extra nukes....And then tibet will get free and andthey can no longer claim south china sea and taiwan anymore and yeah uigher ppl will also make there sepreate country after that.

Just wait and watch kid how we convert your super duper china into ashes..:bunny:

no need to tell that guy all this,basically we have a lot of loonies here who do not understand that agni-2 and agni-2 prime r two different missiles

no need to tell that guy all this,basically we have a lot of loonies here who do not understand that agni-2 and agni-2 prime r two different missiles

lol,,kasam se yaar iske trolls se irritation ho rahi hai..:sick:

laato k bhoot baato se nahi mante, just tell them in there own language..;)

:lol:

LOL. That is an imaginary India with superpowerful weapons. Not the real India.

In reality, you can't even get the Agni-II working. That's why you are trying (and failing so far) to make Agni-II "prime." If Agni-II worked you would already be making Agni-VIII.

So in a war, China will just go nuclear right away and pound the Indian Army into the ground. India has no defense and no retaliation. Maybe India can shoot its 2 kt atomic weapon at some mountains in Tibet.

China did its first thermonuclear test in 1964. It's 2010 and India still doesn't have a thermonuclear weapon!

LOL. That is an imaginary India with superpowerful weapons. Not the real India.

In reality, you can't even get the Agni-II working. That's why you are trying (and failing so far) to make Agni-II "prime." If Agni-II worked you would already be making Agni-VIII.

So in a war, China will just go nuclear right away and pound the Indian Army into the ground. India has no defense and no retaliation. Maybe India can shoot its 2 kt atomic weapon at some mountains in Tibet.

China did its first thermonuclear test in 1964. It's 2010 and India still doesn't have a thermonuclear weapon!

Aare yaar samajh aa gayi, kyoon Chinese ban raha hai, tu aur tera Bhai/Bhen CR.
:lol::lol:

Thermonuclear, Nuclear, Ballistic, ICBM yes dear we also know these terminology..

well dear if our govt allow us trust me you will see china in many countries but we love peace

wakup up kid you dont know power of india we never take frst step in fight but yes we always take last step to end

its up to china what they want grwoth progress or they want to go 100 years back and lots of lots losss

Not in 1962 u didnt ..stop bragging ...lol

India should fight China with its own indigeneous weapons and not Israeli and US weapons. India had suffered a humiliating defeat on the hands of the Chinese in 1962, now it is re-arming with the help of the US and Israel. Try to attack China without the Israeli SU 30 MKI, without the US Hotwitzer, the US Cluster Bombs, India would be wipe out of the map and its streets finally clear out of human faecal wastes.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah we prefer Indira Gandhi way more.....

Good. Now find the possible candidate to be killed by his/her own bodyguard from the present slot of politicians you have. Let's see how many want to be killed like a r@t.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom