What's new

Countering Indian Fake News and Propaganda

Thanks, actually I have a novel idea if anyone is interested. We should ask Indians to prove such assertions, and if they cannot, they should be banned.

Mods should take the Indians up on their posts. This is why I would support @masterchief_mirza as a mod. He is good at this. @PAKISTANFOREVER also can be used for this task. Give them some titles, and see the Indian troll menace whittle away.

Maybe there needs to be a section on this forum to send all these threads and let them try to prove their assertions or face a perma-ban. We will see if their long tongues are any use then.

I have another idea for a subforum, if anyone is interested, make @Verve a mod and make the subforum on Pakistan Identity, Pakistan Narrative, Pakistan Studies. Make it off-limit to Indian trolling.

Just some random ideas which I am thinking about.

You'd be right and wrong. The thread in question specified Muslims, it didn't specify Pakistan. To the best of my knowledge Pakistan isn't developing a vaccine, i might be wrong. Other members pointed out how other countries who are muslim countries are developing a vaccine. I googled it to check, the OP could have done so too.

You'll note the forum is called Pakistan Defence Forum, not Muslim Defence Forum.

Being Muslim is a significant part of our identity and for many it's a primary part of our identity, that doesn't mean we don't have a national identity, or any other level of identity. The amount of topics we have about Karachi alone should help dispel that myth...lol

Do we look at the impact of events on a "Muslim" scale - sure we do, but only where relevant. A political muslim identity has existed for 1400 years, it's significance has varied but it's existed then and exists today, it's not a replacement to other parts of our identity.

Fair enough.

It would be only fair then not to get agitated if people look at you in the same way as you (varying proportions of you, in varying degrees) look at your own selves, and not cry religious baiting. No?

Cheers, Doc

Earlier on today an Indian member posted created a thread accusing Muslim countries of making no scientific contribution to the creation of a vaccine for COVID-19.

A simple 2 minute Google search would have proven this incorrect. He knows this but posted the thread as a deliberate attempt to spread fake news about Muslims. This is a time tested method of spreading propaganda - a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth; the Indians are habitual liars. Its working too, plenty of self hating mentally weak cucks believe this nonsense.

At PDF I suggest a zero tolerance approach. When such threads are posted;

1. Members should find the evidence to refute it comprehensively and post a response.

2. Report the thread with a reference to the post number which offers a refutation.

3. Mods should check the referenced post and the OP and if they agree the lies have been refuted:

- lock the thread
- edit the title to prefix it with the word DEBUNKED
- edit the OP and reference the content from the post which refuted it

---

Alternatively if that's too much work just nuke the threads.
Friend, it is just not about muslims, there is a lot of one sided propaganda that is being done on this thread. Just take the chinese trolls on these forums to promote their narative or even the indians or arabs to that matter. There needs to be a sanitary check on these submissions.

Earlier on today an Indian member posted created a thread accusing Muslim countries of making no scientific contribution to the creation of a vaccine for COVID-19.

A simple 2 minute Google search would have proven this incorrect. He knows this but posted the thread as a deliberate attempt to spread fake news about Muslims. This is a time tested method of spreading propaganda - a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth; the Indians are habitual liars. Its working too, plenty of self hating mentally weak cucks believe this nonsense.

At PDF I suggest a zero tolerance approach. When such threads are posted;

1. Members should find the evidence to refute it comprehensively and post a response.

2. Report the thread with a reference to the post number which offers a refutation.

3. Mods should check the referenced post and the OP and if they agree the lies have been refuted:

- lock the thread
- edit the title to prefix it with the word DEBUNKED
- edit the OP and reference the content from the post which refuted it

---

Alternatively if that's too much work just nuke the threads.
I support debunking such claims with civility and facts on the thread itself, and then locking the thread with debunked in the title.

Members can help in this process by sticking to the topic and helping debunk the claims factually, rather than engaging in a flame war with the Indians.

I support debunking such claims with civility and facts on the thread itself, and then locking the thread with debunked in the title.

Members can help in this process by sticking to the topic and helping debunk the claims factually, rather than engaging in a flame war with the Indians.

I support you Agno.

Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Read what he wrote in Whatever thread ... It was all to flame and for that he found it 'good'.

And as expected, this Indian Hindu is lying here by claiming that it was good because he learnt something new ... :rolleyes1:
@Verve I very well know what he is doing & he also very well knows what he is doing. The difference is few people will get offended by it & want it gone & few others will try to engage it & make those claims correct. Here is a small example in the posts below. Now they googled it & came here to correct me that vaccine was invented by Europeans, where as the other gave credit to Chinese & coupled the name India along it. India can't invent a vaccine at all cause the time when vaccine was invented there was no country with the name of India but it was Muslim kingdom known as a Mughal kingdom.
here read these post.

The Indians and Chinese have been innoculating small pox and bubonic plague tissue for a lot longer.

@BHarwana needs to read more.

Cheers, Doc
Could've been a Thread for vaccine tracking by different countries instead of Targeted countries but then again we are in this place. As much as I don't like the kind of targetted insult I don't like quack claims. Vaccination was first done by Europeans, against smallpox using cowpox virus (Vacca meaning cow in Latin), and yes I googled these. That besides, here's a list of Covid vaccine trials and it's status, did by different companies feel free to waste time figuring out which country these companies belong to coz it's pointless.
https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

@Verve bro now both of these members have said Muslims had nothing to do with vaccine & they are doing it cause this is what their online google knowledge has told them it is not their fault go & search vaccine on google & you will find that what they are saying is correct why cause of SEO & the way google works. To prove them wrong you will have to have some real knowledge of medical history & for that you will have to enter the actual term Ottoman Variolation & you will know the technique of vaccine was invented by Muslims.

@Verve I very well know what he is doing & he also very well knows what he is doing. The difference is few people will get offended by it & want it gone & few others will try to engage it & make those claims correct. Here is a small example in the posts below. Now they googled it & came here to correct me that vaccine was invented by Europeans, where as the other gave credit to Chinese & coupled the name India along it. India can't invent a vaccine at all cause the time when vaccine was invented there was no country with the name of India but it was Muslim kingdom known as a Mughal kingdom.
here read these post.

@Verve bro now both of these members have said Muslims had nothing to do with vaccine & they are doing it cause this is what their online google knowledge has told them it is not their fault go & search vaccine on google & you will find that what they are saying is correct why cause of SEO & the way google works. To prove them wrong you will have to have some real knowledge of medical history & for that you will have to enter the actual term Ottoman Variolation & you will know the technique of vaccine was invented by Muslims.

You continue to be poorly read.

I'm referring to ancient pre medieval India.

Unlike for you guys for us and the rest of the world there was an India dating back at least 5000 years before the Mughals.

Your claim that the Muslims invented vaccines is laughable to anyone remotely educated in healthcare sciences.

Admit it and do not compound your ignorance in public please.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407399/

Cheers, Doc

I'm referring to ancient pre medieval India.
There is no pre ancient midevil India The concept of a union India came to reality in 1947.
Your claim that the Muslims invented vaccines is laughable to anyone remotely educated in healthcare sciences.

Admit it and do not compound your ignorance in public please.

Cheers, Doc
Yes laughable for you I agree cause of your realm of knowledge.

No, you missed the point and assumed I said Muslim has nothing to do with vaccine tests. I don't want to waste my time going through companies that conduct trials. There are pages of results of companies. What I am saying is 'who cares'. And speaking of SEO, I guess a lot of us including me use VPN. Unless BJP optimized the results in Hong Kong:D, I'm pretty sure the link I posted is not an optimized result.

No, you missed the point and assumed I said Muslim has nothing to do with vaccine tests. I don't want to waste my time going through companies that conduct trials. There are pages of results of companies. What I am saying is 'who cares'. And speaking of SEO, I guess a lot of us including me use VPN. Unless BJP optimized the results in Hong Kong:D, I'm pretty sure the link I posted is not an optimized result.
No I never missed your point but was using your statement to address another member. Regarding your query about vaccine & it's research. Your question was already answered by @waz in the other thread which got close after the query was answered still you come up with same insanity again which show that the issue with you can't be solved by using a Vpn to do a google search but the you require a complete reboot.

now im curious, what was the thread about

bruv are you actually from Mauritius, I was in Floreal for abit.

Back
Top Bottom