What's new

Counter-Terrorism: The Dark Secrets Of Islamic Terrorism

I don't always post articles I agree with, yet I don't see anybody refuting the specifics of this article.
What do you respond to an oversized ego?
The french said the same thing when they invaded Algeria...They screamed loudly to everyone that can hear them, that they are a beacon of civilization...In that time our cities were better administered than theirs in the metropole. To say that Jewish are more successful than their arabs is ludicrous...German too said that, but they forgot that they dispossessed the jewish people , you did the same with the Palestinians...Why do arabs and Palestinians succeed in other countries and they can't in their own homeland....Simple, you took everything from them...! So stop your freaking BS.! Jews are just like their neighbors, all of them put their respective pants one leg at the time

What do you respond to an oversized ego?
The french said the same thing when they invaded Algeria...They screamed loudly to everyone that can hear them, that they are a beacon of civilization...In that time our cities were better administered than theirs in the metropole. To say that Jewish are more successful than their arabs is ludicrous...German too said that, but they forgot that they dispossessed the jewish people , you did the same with the Palestinians...Why do arabs and Palestinians succeed in other countries and they can't in their own homeland....Simple, you took everything from them...! So stop your freaking BS.! Jews are just like their neighbors, all of them put their respective pants one leg at the time

:tup:

Exactly 7abibi.

Arabs are successful anywhere on the face of the planet. Be it in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, Oceania or the remaining parts of Asia.

One just have to take a quick look at the many successful Arab businessmen on the various lists of most rich people in the world or in any given country or just look at how well the Arab communities have been doing mainly in Africa and Latin America. I am talking about those ancient communities that can now be numbered in the millions and not recent war affected refugees in Europe or North America.
We Arabs always had a business acumen. Even Prophet Muhammad (saws) was a very skilled merchant and many other leading Islamic figures.

Carlos Slim Helú comes to mind to make the most clear example. Worlds richest man.
And it has to be said that Jews are also very successful in that particular department.

But yes, none of such characteristics are limited to any certain groups of people the point is that Arabs have no problem with being successful in environments that enable them to be so, unlike what many Zionists claim.

No wonder that the environment in Gaza is a hindrance for development when the most basic necessities are lacking, mainly due to the brutal embargo by the illegal Zionist entity.

But yes, let me beat the crap out of a talented footballer and damage his knees and break his legs in the process for thereafter to laugh at him and wonder why he is not a talented footballer anymore!

Zions go out of Palestine and live another place which is not occupied and it`s resident are not evicted by force and killed!So they can live easily and will not be victims anymore!!!!

Back
Top Bottom