What's new

Countdown to Iran retaliation against Israel strike?

missile-630x378.jpg

A ballistic missile is launched and tested in an undisclosed location in Iran. Photo: Farsinews handout via Reuters
Asia UnhedgedReal-time intel on what moves markets
‘Finger on trigger and missiles ready for launch,’ Iran tells Israel
'Israel is surrounded and you have nowhere to escape to except to fall into the sea’
By Asia Times staff April 21, 2018 3:09 AM (UTC+8)
Against the backdrop of a shifting balance of power in Syria, Iran and Israel appear perched on the brink of an all-out conflict, and Tehran is not trying to calm nerves.

Brigadier General Hossein Salami, the deputy commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, told Israel that “the finger is on the trigger and the missiles are ready.”

“At any given moment that the enemy conducts something against us, we will launch them,” he warned, as reported by Israel’s Haaretz.

“We know you very well, you are exposed to great harm because you have no depth, you are surrounded from every direction and you have nowhere to flee except to fall into the sea,” he said of Israel. “Don’t put faith in your military bases because they are in firing range and we can attack them and prevent them [from operating].”

Salami then turned his attention to the United States, referencing the current administration’s decision to withdraw troops from Syria.

“The United States has been defeated in Syria because the Americans did not have a clear strategy and policy, and every action they take makes them look ridiculous, like the operation they did a few days ago, because they have no strategy. Today we are much stronger than ever before in all areas.”

The rhetoric comes a week after Israel struck targets in Syria, killing a reported seven Iranians and potentially destroying a drone facility. The strike prompted speculation of retaliation, but Salami’s comments indicate Iran may be willing to wait on any response.

Responding to Iran’s threats, in the context of America’s looming withdrawal from the region and Iran’s consolidated foothold, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said “we are certain of our capabilities to protect ourselves with our own power.”

http://www.atimes.com/article/finger-trigger-missiles-ready-launch-iran-tells-israel/

Iran isn't going to do anything directly against Israel...

They will at the most like cowards use their bumchums Hezbollah from Lebanon to launch some katyucha rockets into Israel ... Using the innocent Lebanese civilians as human shields for their pathetic response.

Did israel has done it directly against Iran? israel used warplanes standing out of Syrian air space in Lebanon and targeted an AB in Syria which certainly is not called bravery or courage. we are not coward, coward ain't the one whom is standing and fighting in the middle of battle field but the one that stand aside and idle and do nothing. last time we retaliated no innocent Lebanese civilians was used as human shields so please cut the crap.
139311081819362594620324.jpg
And also we're not naive to make decisions base upon feelings if it was we souldn't have entered Syria while half of Damascus was in the hands of terrorists, what Iran is doing and no one else is circling israel and that's why they've panicked and carry out this hysteric attacks against Iran in Syria ,we've been able to defeat israel in 2 wars back in 2000 and 2006 what no other Muslim country has ever been able to do so.

They will fight by proxy.

If you term, killing civilians as proxy than its not something new, Iran has been doing it for decades and as we witnessed this policy has served Israel more than Falastin.

Yes batboy. Once Iran decides its clean up time, then millions of takfiri terrorists and wahabbi's die. Iran is cleaning up the region.

If you term, killing civilians as proxy than its not something new, Iran has been doing it for decades and as we witnessed this policy has served Israel more than Falastin.

Yeah... dream on. As Khomeini once said: [IRI] can't do sh*t. Like IRI is in any position to take on one of the strongest countries in the region. I think IRI needs to take care of its people and economy before counting down the revenge clock. What a joke.
your assss steal hurt from that bomb and you are steal speaking so damn asss is your mother like you i be customer you have big *** to can tolerate that big missile in that hell hole if you want know what i see go read my before pms i sent to you

Cleared Yarmouk today. Full steam ahead in clearing Deraa and Idlib next. This was part of Iran's response to those cruise missile strike:

As much I'd like to see israel taken down, I doubt anything will come of this.
The iranians would be making a big rohlaa if retaliation was the agenda.

keep in mind.......these terrorists pulled this same shit in Vietnam 45 years ago......attacking, bombing with impunity, killing civilians, destroying infrastructure, massacring, false flags, gassing, chemical weapons you name it.......What happened? lol...........The resistance won!

That's how you win, you throw these scums out of your country. That is going to be Iran's 'expedited' response.

As much I'd like to see israel taken down, I doubt anything will come of this.
The iranians would be making a big rohlaa if retaliation was the agenda.

your assss steal hurt from that bomb and you are steal speaking so damn asss is your mother like you i be customer you have big *** to can tolerate that big missile in that hell hole if you want know what i see go read my before pms i sent to you
I told you I don't speak your stupid language. I DON'T SPEAK DONKEY.

I think Israel wants Iran to attack on them so that it can gain sympathy of coalition.israel is playing a dangerous game here.i think allied coalition will attack Iran if Iran attacks israel.i think it is better for Iran to hit Israel in Syria or in lebanon.attacking Israeli cities directly will provide a way for allied coalition to attack Iran.america needs a reason to attack Iran.

Did israel has done it directly against Iran? israel used warplanes standing out of Syrian air space in Lebanon and targeted an AB in Syria which certainly is not called bravery or courage. we are not coward, coward ain't the one whom is standing and fighting in the middle of battle field but the one that stand aside and idle and do nothing. last time we retaliated no innocent Lebanese civilians was used as human shields so please cut the crap.
View attachment 468231
And also we're not naive to make decisions base upon feelings if it was we souldn't have entered Syria while half of Damascus was in the hands of terrorists, what Iran is doing and no one else is circling israel and that's why they've panicked and carry out this hysteric attacks against Iran in Syria ,we've been able to defeat israel in 2 wars back in 2000 and 2006 what no other Muslim country has ever been able to do so.

I'm for peace with Israel.

Yes batboy. Once Iran decides its clean up time, then millions of takfiri terrorists and wahabbi's die. Iran is cleaning up the region.

Well than do it your self, and stop using idiots from Pakistan and Afghanistan as your gun fodder.

I'm for peace with Israel.

Peace with Israel is largely conditional to break in missile attacks on Israel.
If missile attacks on Israel stops, than Israel govt. can no longer sell hate to Israelis against Muslims, which largely lead to sufferings of Felastinians.
If Israelis stop hurting Felastinians, than Iran can't sell it to it's followers.
When Iran can't sell hate against Israelis, than it has no followers.
When Iran lose believing followers, than it can't sell anything else either, which would be death of the cult which was founded by British in 1979.
You see.. survival of both Israel and Iran lies in continuous regional troubles. They'll do anything to ensure each other's survival which lies in NO peace.

Iranians will probably weasel their way out of this like last time by conducting a missile strike in Syria instead.

keep in mind.......these terrorists pulled this same shit in Vietnam 45 years ago......attacking, bombing with impunity, killing civilians, destroying infrastructure, massacring, false flags, gassing, chemical weapons you name it.......What happened? lol...........The resistance won!

That's how you win, you throw these scums out of your country. That is going to be Iran's 'expedited' response.
Hopefully israel does the world a favour and nukes itself. Thats the best we can hope for right now.
The surrounding countries need to pull their heads out of their asses and focus on the real enemy. Namely the US-Israeli axis :flame:

Back
Top Bottom