What's new

COULD THE FC-31 FACTOR INTO PAKISTAN’S NEXT-GEN FIGHTER PLANS?

JF-17 is still under development and limited platform, where you cannot put such high end equipment, and if you will buy some other jets like M2K-9, SU-35 or F16s ect, No one will give you these tools
on the other hand if you buy these jets even tomorrow in case of trouble you can get these high end tools and can even convert these jets to EW variants.
ask the senior members on PDF that in block-3 we have AESA, improved engine,better weapons both for air to air and air to ground, better EW, ECM, ECCM, composite materials and lot more stuffs

ask the senior members on PDF that in block-3 we have AESA, improved engine,better weapons both for air to air and air to ground, better EW, ECM, ECCM, composite materials and lot more stuffs
Dear i know about JF-17 block-III, but still under development and can carry all of these equipment but with limited performance and limited payload( May be Max 2x PL-15) and limited Engine power for Radar, EW,ECM& ECCM ect.

Dear i know about JF-17 block-III, but still under development and can carry all of these equipment but with limited performance and limited payload( May be Max 2x PL-15) and limited Engine power for Radar, EW,ECM& ECCM ect.
No bro you wrong with duel rack 4 will be carried including 2 SRAAM and remember bro JF-17 is our workhorse for PAF not F-16, J-10 and J-11 will be with a WS-13E engine the power problem will be gone in block-3

Hi,

The JF17 does not have a " Limited Load "---and nor does it have " Limited Performance ".

I cannot comprehend form where are you guys getting this information or what is making you guys say so---.

The JF 17 is way ahead of the power curve and and right at optimal ++ for weapons loads.

It is a " light combat aircraft " and as such---it is perfectly well planned and designed for the tasks at what it was programmed to do.

If you want it to be more powerful and carry more weight---then you are looking at a medium weight aircraft---which this aircraft is not.

All of you guys are eagerly awaiting the changes that are coming---and I very much doubt that any information will come out thru leaks before the upgraded aircraft is released for flight.

The reason that you see a delay is---that there were a lots of programs in china---Turkey---Italy that became ready for this aircraft---ie for the EW package---+ new weapons also maturing.

I will say this----before the Gripen NG come into full production---the JF17 would have an equally advanced package as the NG ready for the Paf.

There are companies fighting to get their wares approved for this aircraft---that is all the liberty I have given to myself to say at this moment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom