What's new

Could the F-7PG package sorted out PAF BVR problem?

Aaaah i seee..... so the ones' i saw in Rawalpindi were F-7P's because they had simple wings.

One more question :oops:

What advantage does the delta wings have over the simple wings.

the performance at high altitude of the F-7PG has increased more than 83% in comparison to the F-7P/MP

One can tell very easily by the two's color schme simple.

tell me

r-darter is active or sami active radar homing

if its active than its possible

because plan only guide it to a certain point than missile's radar kiks in and guide it rest of the way to the target

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-Darter_(missile)

information on wiki about r-darter and its active radar homing missile
Consider yourself an in charge of an artillery gun that can fire up to 60km. However, you can only see to a distance of 35km. Whereas the gun you have can fire up to 60 km, since you can only see as far as 35km, you can not 'direct' your gun to a target not in your sight.

Similarly, to engage a target with a BVR AAM, first you need to see the target using the fire control Radar on board your airplane. Once the target is 'acquired', you fire the BVR AAM. Active radar homing missiles do have a radar transceiver but it is only used in the terminal phase of engagement because:

i) the radar transceivers of the BVR AAM are small
ii) have less effective radiated power (ERP)
iii) and rely on the batteries on-board the missile

Hence the active radar homing missiles make use of command guidance (the launching aircraft or an airborne AEW/CC or ground radar guidance) in combination with an inertial navigation system (INS) till the missile gets close enough to the target. From this point, the missile enters in the terminal phase of engagement and make use of on-board radar transceiver.

h-2 is not a bvr missile it is stand off weapon long rang glid bomb not even a missile n yes r darter is activ radar homing i think n no wory about pg wen thunder gona deal half of enemy air force remaining will be done bye f-16 and fc20s

Similarly, to engage a target with a BVR AAM, first you need to see the target using the fire control Radar on board your airplane. Once the target is 'acquired', you fire the BVR AAM. Active radar homing missiles do have a radar transceiver but it is only used in the terminal phase of engagement because:

can AEW&C do the job

can AEW&C do the job
So you did not read the earlier posts in this thread....Theoretically it is possible. Following is the post#7 by myself:

"I have read somewhere that the F22's Inter/Intra-Flight Data Link (IFDL)‎ will allow the AWACS radar to "indirectly" guide an AMRAAM. The scheme work as follows: the F22 will have a data link (for instance link-16) established with a local AWACS and will itself be under EMCON (Emission Control). The AWACS radar info will be displayed on the F22's god's eye display. Once a target is selected and launch parameters met, the AMRAAM is launched and receives mid-flight updates from the F22 via a data link. Once within range of its own monopulse seeker, the AMRAAM goes active. This is a "stealth launch" in that the target receives no warning of a launch until the AMRAAM goes active."

Back
Top Bottom