What's new

Could Shahid Afridi emerge as a front runner for future prime minister of Pakistan?

Could Shahid Afridi become future prime minister of Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 67.7%

• Total voters
maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

5- He is relatively young and an energetic person by nature.

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.

oh bhai dimagh hai aap ke pass?

is this even a question? This guy is dumb and lacks the brain and maturity required to be a PM.

by seeing poor performance of ik in future no sports man should be elected as p.m ,we need professionals like scientists and people with history of success and achieving something real like elon musk in u.s

poor performance? Lets bring nawaz or zordari back? Wtf is wrong with you people?

maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.

I hope not.... saw my self shahid shamelessly breaking the airport lines in Lahore. Sorry I don’t want another VIP character.

People say any thing to get elected but one's behaviour is always true reflection on one character.

he is a bad choice , I am sure there are others we can look into.

He is following the foot-steps of Imran Khan. Heavily engaged in humanitarian work. Never shy of expressing he views on political issues. Keeps cordial relations with power establishment. I believe he will jump in sooner or later, the intent is definitely there. His prospects will increase if he joins PTI and Imran grooms him as his successor. PM ship is long shot for him, maybe in 10-15 years. However to get there he first needs to first get into cabinet, perform exceptionally in his portfolio. I personally think he will contest in next general elections.

He does it for show.... if he really cared about people he would not break queuing lines... it shows a lot about his character.

Frankly he is just another run of mill Pakistani wannbe saviour ...

Last edited:
I stated facts - if you have credible evidence supporting your claim that Afridi is 'being promoted by the Establishment', by all means please share.
I don't know how many times you have argued my input and after few days same things pop up in local and international media to prove me right, and then as a veteran member with power to delete your and others post you just delete those things which are not only proving you wrong but also expose your bias and childish behavior I wonder what standards this fourm is maintaining, here is proof for you to get humiliated again by a village man living in the remote country side with just a smart phone in his hands,
https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-52932004
Its fresh just Published today,

I am also adding a poll.

Could You please declassify the poll? I would like to see those people who voted 'Yes' no doubt it's probably mostly Indian trolls.

I cannot see how You could possibly think this attention seeking Kanye West of Pakistan can possibly ever become PM, it took IK 25 years of struggle, and IK had genuine love for the country unlike this fool, he couldn't even walk a day in his shoes. He is known for spouting nonsense, which is often picked up in the Bharti media and is used against us i.e. few years ago he said something along the lines that "pakistan cannot take care of its own four provinces.. and thus does not need kashmir" (paraphrasing). Now he shamelessly wants to lead the Kashmiri cricket team.. and reccently he took it upon himself to ask for ventilators from India from all countries on the behalf of the state, when we know the chances of that happening are zilch, yet he doesn't shy away from pampering their egos whilst undermining our nations resolve. A shameless man who keeps furthering himself by continuing to leavage our national interests.. would result in armageddon for this country in this very critical juncture.

Last edited:
Have been hearing about this for quite some time now. Anti army critics are spreading this speculation more due to their insecurities. They are still in shock how come other than ppp and pmln can come into power and that too who doesn't wear uniform. Anyways he is equally popular as Imran Khan but lacks charisma and x factor like IK by mile.

May be if he struggles and learns politics for next 15 to 20 years yes by all means anyone who is qualified with struggle ans knowledge and experience.

I like the guy but he doesn't seem like a leader yet. Perhaps he will evolve. As Allah wills.

I don't know how many times you have argued my input and after few days same things pop up in local and international media to prove me right, and then as a veteran member with power to delete your and others post you just delete those things which are not only proving you wrong but also expose your bias and childish behavior I wonder what standards this fourm is maintaining, here is proof for you to get humiliated again by a village man living in the remote country side with just a smart phone in his hands,

That is just pure media.

Lala won't entertain electable politics and hence he cannot be what you claim him to be.

You can see from the posts here who is doing the media campaign and of what

Report card program of Geo news even dedicated a whole segment of discussion on this topic thrown by me about Shahid Afridi, I posted this thread on Wednesday 3rd June and Geo Report card already included it as a topic of discussion on Saturday 6th June. That was really quick and it means these TV channels stupid low IQ talks shows take their "ideas" even from our discussion threads here on PDF.

It is here,

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I am also adding a poll.
Never. Shoaib Akhtar is a far better choice.

He is dumb and opposite to IK
Imagine Afridi at the helm when India attacked Pakistan. Imran's response was cool, calculated and yet impactful. Imran has gained praise worldover for how he handled that crises, increasing Pakistan's prestige. I imagine Afridi would've reacted in a knee-jerk way driven by his emotions, I don't think he would value intellect when his manliness is challenged.

Abhi 92 ke team khatam nahe hue.
Javaid Miandad ko bari dein ub.
Jesi economy ke barbadi horahe hae.Agge sindul dubbul sindhul dubbul le ke hae kam chala lou.

Afridi jese chikke ko phir kabhi fursat mein marr lena. Wese bhe wo abhe 27 ka hae.

............... I imagine Afridi would've reacted in a knee-jerk way driven by his emotions, I don't think he would value intellect when his manliness is challenged.

I am of the view that Afridi's response wouldn't be based on knee-jerk reaction but based on a well calculated strategy, but I agree he wouldn't care about getting praises from the world, for him the praises of his own country men would be of far higher importance than the praises of the "world", that is where he is entirely different than Imran Khan whose only purpose in life is to get praises from people in UK, US etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom