What's new

Could Saudi Arabia Conquer Iran? A Cartoon Says Yes | NYT

How a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran likely really would go:

Has everyone forgotten the 8yr war of attrition between Iran and Iraq.

There will be no winners except Israel.

Saudi military is unprofessional and has a really low morale, I don't think they would stand a chance against Iran, Iran despite being heavily sanctioned will still be able to hold off Saudi Arabia and possibly open more fronts from Iraq.

Saudi Arabia could definitely launch airstrikes across Iran, and NATO would definitely hop on that bandwagon whilst arming Saudi Arabia like crazy.

I don't think the soldiers are competent enough to launch a ground invasion though, and are far from big enough. Even with NATO support, it's too dangerous and pointless.

On the naval front, the US fleet in the region should allow them to bear the brunt of Iran's naval prowess. The US can also always send additional ships if need be. They could probably also turn the tides and start a blockade on Iran if the war lasts long enough.

I really don't see Iran having any chance of winning this.

the war is evident---------BECAUSE OF -------saudia ,s new TODDLER KING MBS

but he needs 80 flags

till now its maybe 35/40
so he,s already half way
yemen is just a warm up
the real match is just roaming around in the shadows...
with russia
syria n iran on the horizon...of defeating isil,,, and saudia paid mercenaries.....
isreal just waiting in the wings...

one sharif was cuddled by saudia,s for 2 decades
now the second sharif (raheel) is in saudie crib

Life will be soo good if everyone just focus on education, science, technology and human development...why do we need to keep fighting over every difference...enough of blood has been shed for no reason..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom