What's new

Costly underwater pipeline back on India-Iran talks table

Wow, Doble Wow and Triple Wow!

Pakistani Submarines have torpedos that can go down to 3000 Meters!!

Maybe you should have tried harder and not failed out of grade school. :cheers:

If pakistan does that it would go to war with Iran too..remember,Iran too is a stakeholder in the pipeline.

By judging from your own Knowledge, would you please care to elaborate on what exact infrastructure you have in place?

I mean the world's leading Oil company couldn't do ****. And so far neither the most technologically advanced country.
Stuff at that depth is highly risky. An anchor by a big ship could do disaster. Even a week of oil spill would be massive.

Even if undersea pipeline goes through, it won't be until 2015 that it actually gets started.

Infrastructure to build maintain sustainable gas supplies lines under sea.

We already have various companies topping the list of gas production and the knowhow they have is immense.
Infact India just topped the record for gas production in the world.
India records highest rise in gas production worldwide

As per putting underwater cables and the expertise in that field we have home grown companies which lays and maintains undersea communications cable worldwide. So working under sea is not a new thing.

I can go into more details and more technicals if you want to and the companies capabilities if you wish to

S_O_C_O_M this is for u

buddy, we don't need to go down that below, apart from that v know that u never harm the pipeline. reasons are given below.
1. if u damage the pipeline, u know v can choke all the rivers coming from ourside. u cant afford that do u??
2. u cannot afford conflict with iran also.

we want dedicated like so in case of conflict u cannot blackmail which is the case with iran-pakistan-india pipeline.

By judging from your own Knowledge, would you please care to elaborate on what exact infrastructure you have in place?

I mean the world's leading Oil company couldn't do ****. And so far neither the most technologically advanced country.
Stuff at that depth is highly risky.

Here are some details of a recent gas pipline.
Subsea Langeled Pipeline in North Sea by Norsk Hydro
An anchor by a big ship could do disaster.

Do you know :

What is the length of an average anchor chain ?

How many shackles of anchor chain, does each ship carry??

What is achor bed ? Where is usually located??

What is max depth an anchor can hold..so that ship is not dragging anchor??

Even a week of oil spill would be massive.

:woot::woot::woot:

Oil spill from a gas pipeline???:cheesy:

Even if undersea pipeline goes through, it won't be until 2015 that it actually gets started.

So ??

Neither Right Nor Wrong is too good for you guyz............ stop it for a while. I will join you after the football final is finish :lol:

Nice logic most of the people have strangely. It is as funny as saying "never to travel in airplanes cause few have crashed".

The pipeline deal is a mutual project of Iran and India .

Iran being the supplier will have to pay the price of the gas spilled due to any mishap by a third country cause India need not pay for the gas which it has not used.

I remember pakistani members saying the same things to IPL too, like how bad it is for International cricket, especially when pakistani cricketers were not selected by any IPL franchices.

Likewise, they are now busy proving how underwater gas pipeline is not in Indias favour, when India has booted them out fair and square.

lol we all can understand how it feels to be left out :lol:

Frankly speaking, not gonnai happen :P
Nobody knows about the future of Iran yet. The IP agreement has already been signed but i am afraid i see a lot more hurdles for Iran-India pipeline

Do not forget United Nations and Uncle Sam

S_O_C_O_M this is for u

buddy, we don't need to go down that below, apart from that v know that u never harm the pipeline. reasons are given below.
1. if u damage the pipeline, u know v can choke all the rivers coming from ourside. u cant afford that do u??
2. u cannot afford conflict with iran also.

we want dedicated like so in case of conflict u cannot blackmail which is the case with iran-pakistan-india pipeline.

1.) you cannot choke rivers anymore. stop living in 1971.

2.) you have to go deep for the pipelines, the waters are not exactly "calm "

3.) iran will do nothing.

Frankly speaking, not gonnai happen :P
Nobody knows about the future of Iran yet. The IP agreement has already been signed but i am afraid i see a lot more hurdles for Iran-India pipeline

Do not forget United Nations and Uncle Sam

Uncle sam will bend over for Indias sake yet again. Like it did in giving access to India to world nuclear market even though we havent signed NPT.

Uncle sam will bend over for Indias sake yet again. Like it did in giving access to India to world nuclear market even though we havent signed NPT.

We will see when the time comes. They may offer more reactors in exchange but thinking of clean chit for Iran is little childish in my eyes. They want to isolate Iran anyhow. They will not just care who comes in front of their vision. The reason why Uncle Sam was quite during Pak-Iran Gas agreeement is her own interests in Pakistan and Afghanistan which is not the case for India-Iran relationships

Neither Right Nor Wrong is too good for you guyz............ stop it for a while. I will join you after the football final is finish :lol:

Zaki Sir : PN Ships have Anchors which can drop down to 4,000 Metres and PN Submarines which can "Drop" Torpedoes down to 4,000 Metres.

As such the Indo-Iranian Deep Sea Pipe Line will have to "Droping of Anchor" Proof as also "Dropping of Torpedoes" Proof.

P. S. : Where do you get these "Pre-Teens" from?:lol:

1.) you cannot choke rivers anymore. stop living in 1971.

2.) you have to go deep for the pipelines, the waters are not exactly "calm "

3.) iran will do nothing.
can u pls tell me how we cannot stop water (in 1971 we could but v cannot now)?? daily u cry that indians are making so many dams over ur rivers and water terrorism and all that. by ur logic it is fake bcoz we just cannot stop ur water. and u must be a langotia yaar of iranian president who will do nothing if u say so. hahahaha. y u alway behave like a laughing stock for everyone.

Stuff at that depth is highly risky. An anchor by a big ship could do disaster. Even a week of oil spill would be massive.

Big difference between the BP disaster and transporting oil through a pipe. In case of a leak in the pipeline..all anyone has to do is shut of the oil at the source and the issue is taken care off. A bit different from having a leaking oil well in the ocean floor.

On topic..India will never sign this deal with Iran. India's NAM days are along over.

Back
Top Bottom