What's new

Corruption within PTI. Reports leaked to media

If there is corruption then action should be taken. PTI must get rid of corruption and irregularities within the party.

So PTI self-audit exposed corruption, while PMLN, PPP and others who never audit exposed nothing. LOL. Patwaris!

My friend these patwaris are desperate for a smoking gun against PTI, They are trying to hide their failures by blaming everything on PTI, even the pro government TV anchors are getting critical of Royal Noora government because they have failed to bring out any reforms to stamp out corruption, improve basic health care and so on.

1) PTI Special Forensic Audit Report ( misappropriation of funds and donations)

pti special audit.pdf - Google Drive

2) Tasneem Noorani Review Committee Report

( comprehensive enquiry into the allegation of misconduct and malpractice/corruption during the ticket awarding process.)

Review Commission Final Report.pdf - Google Drive

3) Justice Wajjhuddin Order Sheet

Order Sheet 17-10-2014 (1).docx - Google Drive

Last but not the least, What's aleem khan doing in such a meeting, isn't it a conflict of interest a Land developer and contractor is present in the meeting ?

http://housingkp.gov.pk/images/banner6.jpg

Yeah I got that email too, it seems they still have my email form the days I was the member. then I started getting their internal fight email, 15 a day at times

Back
Top Bottom