What's new

Corrupt Pakistan Corrupt People!

Luftwaffe

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So this is the story.

My mother went to Pakistan a couple of days ago and immigration has been the most rude and liars. I know thousands of Pakistanis use Pakistani or Canadian Passports and are never asked for overseas cards, it is an option not mandatory. We specifically did not get overseas cards because the corrupt government of Pakistan would Tax you in all possible ways and harass you, the tax would never go to where it belongs so No to overseas card!.

Here is another fk dodgy lie, they asked for Pakistani Passport and declared it expired which it my mother got it last year, Ah another of those tricks to get paid but didn't work. So the last update I have is they gave her some document/paper in hope that they would get money or make an over seas card and immediately put you into the list of "pay money to corrupt lot now".

Any other Pakistani faced similar case please post, all i can say it worst poor mentality of Pakistanis specially in these departments all looking for money DOGS!

If you don't pay the money for the NICOP, you pay money for the visa on the Canadian passport. Either way, GoP gets the money from anyone visiting.

If you don't pay the money for the NICOP, you pay money for the visa on the Canadian passport. Either way, GoP gets the money from anyone visiting.

Nope DOGs need money as the government is dieing they need to make quick money, it was not the case when i visited/came back last Year.

Nope DOGs need money as the government is dieing they need to make quick money, it was not the case when i visited/came back last Year.

I think you are getting all bent out of shape without knowing the facts.

I go to Pakistan at least once a year and never had anyone ask me for money.

There are three ways to travel to Pakistan by Pakistani origin people.

1. Carry a valid Pakistani Passport and enter on that Pakistani Passport.

2. Have an overseas Pakistani card alongwith your valid Foreign Passport and enter on that.

3. Or enter on foreign Passport with a valid visa stamped on it.

Before sending your mother to Pakistan you should have checked that she had one of the above-mentioned provisions.

No one can arbitrarirly declare a Pakistani Passport expired unless the date has expired. Pakistani passports are issued for five years and the date of issue and the date of expiration are printed on the Passport.

Next time check these before you send your relatives to Pakistan.

BTW, all countries charge foreign nationals a fee for issuing visas. The US and Canadian Govt. charge an visa application fee of Hundreds of Dollars and then refuse to issue Visa in 95% cases and do not refund the application fee.

Is Canadian Govt corrupt for doing that ?

I think you are getting all bent out of shape without knowing the facts.

I go to Pakistan at least once a year and never had anyone ask me for money.

There are three ways to travel to Pakistan by Pakistani origin people.

1. Carry a valid Pakistani Passport and enter on that Pakistani Passport.

2. Have an overseas Pakistani card alongwith your valid Foreign Passport and enter on that.

3. Or enter on foreign Passport with a valid visa stamped on it.

Before sending your mother to Pakistan you should have checked that she had one of the above-mentioned provisions.

No one can arbitrarirly declare a Pakistani Passport expired unless the date has expired. Pakistani passports are issued for five years and the date of issue and the date of expiration are printed on the Passport.

Wrong! And i know Facts..My mother got a new updated renewed passport last year so it is only corrupt officials who would lie in the face that passport is expired. My mother is not some mental whatever she is telling me I have traveled enough across the globe to know the worst corrupt immigration authorities are in Pakistan only. So save the praise for corrupt people or should I remind you how a killer of a young man ran away to dubai.

I have traveled to 8 countries along my family so don't tell me I or my mother knows nothing. We traveled last year also and the port of entry was Peshawar Airport. We traveled on Canadian passport when we reached Pakistan we showed both passports they did what was needed to be done and gave us back our passports, what happened the other day has never happened i can only tell you greedy bastards were up to something. Forgot to tell you there were 2 bags and a Box nothing special inside. A woman of 60 would not lie and why would she call me and lie to me that this happened.

Overseas Card is NOT MANDATORY, i told you i traveled many a times to Pakistan and No i did not pay nor did immigration asked to pay for any visa. Pretty much sums up corruption here and thankyou CJ for the fuc*ing insult to overseas.

Nope no matter what you say Canadian and US government are least corrupt when it comes to immigration even I rate indian immigration above Pakistan on merit, no need to praise Pakistani Immigration.

Wrong! And i know Facts..My mother got a new updated renewed passport last year so it is only corrupt officials who would lie in the face that passport is expired. My mother is not some mental whatever she is telling me I have traveled enough across the globe to know the worst corrupt immigration authorities are in Pakistan only. So save the praise for corrupt people or should I remind you how a killer of a young man ran away to dubai.

I have traveled to 8 countries along my family so don't tell me I or my mother knows nothing. We traveled last year also and the port of entry was Peshawar Airport. We traveled on Canadian passport when we reached Pakistan we showed both passports they did what was needed to be done and gave us back our passports, what happened the other day has never happened i can only tell you greedy bastards were up to something. Forgot to tell you there were 2 bags and a Box nothing special inside. A woman of 60 would not lie and why would she call me and lie to me that this happened.

Overseas Card is NOT MANDATORY, i told you i traveled many a times to Pakistan and No i did not pay nor did immigration asked to pay for any visa. Pretty much sums up corruption here and thankyou CJ for the fuc*ing insult to overseas.

Nope no matter what you say Canadian and US government are least corrupt when it comes to immigration even I rate indian immigration above Pakistan on merit, no need to praise Pakistani Immigration.

I cannot comment on your family's situation because I don't have any facts to base that on.

All I know is my own experience with the Pakistani Immigration as I have been going back to visit Pakistan at least once if not twice each year, for the last 40 years. I spend less than 5 minutes in line and when I get to the front of the line, my Pakistani Passport gets stamped in less than a minute and they are extremely Polite and well behaved. I always enter on my Pakistani Passport and exit on my American Passport.

Again, I don't know the facts of your case but my experience has always been very Pleasant dealing with these guys/girls Of Pakistani Immigration.

I cannot comment on your family's situation because I don't have any facts to base that on.

All I know is my own experience with the Pakistani Immigration as I have been going back to visit Pakistan at least once if not twice each year, for the last 40 years. I spend less than 5 minutes in line and when I get to the front of the line, my Pakistani Passport gets stamped in less than a minute and they are extremely Polite and well behaved. I always enter on my Pakistani Passport and exit on my American Passport.

Again, I don't know the facts of your case but my experience has always been very Pleasant dealing with these guys/girls Of Pakistani Immigration.

Well there you go that how it was last year and year before that at Peshawar all good. But at Islamabad asking for overseas card and saying Pakistan passport is expired and than don't even apologize being blind to notice or lie. Like I said there were couple of other families with us they did not have any overseas cards either and it was all fine at Peshawar. I Think next time I am going to choose Karachi or Peshawar as Port of Entry not Islamabad with BS corrupt people at Islamabad airport.

You probably need to know the rules of travelling on foreign passport to Pakistan before starting a "Pakistan-bashing" troll thread, if you hate Pakistan so much, why ever go there? enjoy your "brown" status in Canada.

So this is the story.

My mother went to Pakistan a couple of days ago and immigration has been the most rude and liars. I know thousands of Pakistanis use Pakistani or Canadian Passports and are never asked for overseas cards, it is an option not mandatory. We specifically did not get overseas cards because the corrupt government of Pakistan would Tax you in all possible ways and harass you, the tax would never go to where it belongs so No to overseas card!.

Here is another fk dodgy lie, they asked for Pakistani Passport and declared it expired which it my mother got it last year, Ah another of those tricks to get paid but didn't work. So the last update I have is they gave her some document/paper in hope that they would get money or make an over seas card and immediately put you into the list of "pay money to corrupt lot now".

Any other Pakistani faced similar case please post, all i can say it worst poor mentality of Pakistanis specially in these departments all looking for money DOGS!

just wanted 2 know 2 things wht is the issue and expire date of your mothers passport if you check that Your all problem will be solved

You probably need to know the rules of travelling on foreign passport to Pakistan before starting a "Pakistan-bashing" troll thread, if you hate Pakistan so much, why ever go there? enjoy your "brown" status in Canada.

I have traveled enough to Pakistan and other countries to know the Rules on foreign passport.

This is not Pakistan bashing or hate Thread but yes you can call it Pakistani Immigration bashing and exposing corrupts. Maybe you need to see my past 4 Years of post pro Pakistan stance.

Lol the brown factory that's why michael jodran arse is back and is the famous guy or the Adobe company CEO is hindustani and brown or Nvidia CEO is brown and Asian, get over skin complex that complex is only in certain Pakistanis like you. Some of you Pakistanis lagey raho this mentality will take you into stone age.

Without name-calling, I think you make a good point that mounting economic pressures on government officials are one important factor in promoting corruption. In addition, the government is in desperate need of foreign exchange, no matter how obtained. That is why they increased the international calling rates to Pakistan to raise $300 million. The schedule of repayments to the IMF is tough for this year.

You should also consider writing a letter of complaint to the relevant person in charge at Islamabad airport to at least register your concerns.

Without name-calling, I think you make a good point that mounting economic pressures on government officials are one important factor in promoting corruption. In addition, the government is in desperate need of foreign exchange, no matter how obtained. That is why they increased the international calling rates to Pakistan to raise $300 million. The schedule of repayments to the IMF is tough for this year.

You should also consider writing a letter of complaint to the relevant person in charge at Islamabad airport to at least register your concerns.

Yep I am and I already wrote and emailed it so they can print it out sign and submit it to the Authority. That was a worst treatment the way I heard it. These are the same people who let shahzaib's murderer slip away to dubai so easily.

Have you guys heard at lahore Airport immigration robbed someone of gold someone earned and bought it for his sister's marriage, shameful DOGs.

Well FIA is the most corrupt agency in Asia, they only understand language of "money".

Oh, no! Not the Letter again! :omghaha:

Oh no please dont. You have no idea about the nightmares I faced at Mumbai international. It seems that South Asians generally just permit their officials to run riot when it comes to corruption. And yes you are correct about the low levels of corruption in Canada and the USA. That remains one of the reasons why those two countries will always be way ahead of countries like Pakistan and India when it comes to the quality of life for its people

Back
Top Bottom