What's new

Coronavirus was on many continents before Wuhan outbreak, Chinese team says

Ok wuhan virus starters .
If the Indians stop lying, the hunger index of the Indians should reach the level of North Korea and BD. I hope that 15% of poor Indians will get rid of malnutrition as soon as possible. And, the basic facts. China has never claimed to be a rich country.

Oh, btw, welcome to the civilized world.
Sad part is ,Chinese know no one will take their claims seriously . Even a 10 year old will say from where the wuhan virus spread .

An advice to Chinese from all the non chinese people who are above 10 years ,please stop eating bats or anything which moves.
We understand the habits due to famine and oppression they had to eat anything to survive but now you claim to be a rich country,now you can afford better things in life.
Although the superpower 2020 is far behind North Korea, Bangladesh, and Pakistan in the hunger index. Although the per capita GDP of the superpower 2020 is far behind Bangladesh. Although the life expectancy and literacy rate of the superpower 2020 lags far behind North Korea. but! ! ! India still has a mouth! No one can stop Indians from lying. good job!!!

If the Indians stop lying, the hunger index of the Indians should reach the level of North Korea and BD. I hope that 15% of poor Indians will get rid of malnutrition as soon as possible. And, the basic facts. China has never claimed to be a rich country.

Oh, btw, welcome to the civilized world.
Thank you China for giving us the wuhan virus . After this threat of virus is gone .we can see whom the rest of the world will be questioning.

Thank you China for giving us the wuhan virus . After this threat of virus is gone .we can see whom the rest of the world will be questioning.
wow! Indians want the world to question China? Baby, I'm not looking down on India. The whole world ~ who cares about India! First address India’s severe hunger, malnutrition, garbage life expectancy, garbage literacy rate, garbage urbanization rate, and garbage human development index... OK? !

wow! Indians want the world to question China? Baby, I'm not looking down on India. The whole world ~ who cares about India! First address India’s severe hunger, malnutrition, garbage life expectancy, garbage literacy rate, garbage urbanization rate, and garbage human development index... OK? !
We should start asking the indians who don't have food to start eating ,worms,lizards ,bats like the mighty Chinese have been doing for centuries.
But then again we don't want to be responsible for the spread of virus like wuhan virus.

We should start asking the indians who don't have food to start eating ,worms,lizards ,bats like the mighty Chinese have been doing for centuries.
But then again we don't want to be responsible for the spread of virus like wuhan virus.
what? Do you mean that Indians do not eat mice, bugs, cow dung, cow urine, or even human corpses? ! Are you sure that Indians do not eat human corpses? ? Please don't lie!

Of course, the Indian people should really learn from the Chinese to eat more vegetables... Indian per capita vegetable consumption is only 1/8 of China. so, India is the origin of the virus but has nothing to do with food.

what? Do you mean that Indians do not eat mice, bugs, cow dung, cow urine, or even human corpses? ! Are you sure that Indians do not eat human corpses? ? Please don't lie!

Of course, the Indian people should really learn from the Chinese to eat more vegetables... Indian per capita vegetable consumption is only 1/8 of China. Therefore, India is the origin of the virus but has nothing to do with food.
We are talking about majority here ,In India too you will find some having Chinese food habits and most of them are dead poor and some forest dwelling people and some gypsy's.

Good you can have more veggies,that will reduce the threat of you guys spreading virus like wuhan virus

We are talking about majority here ,In India too you will find some having Chinese food habits and most of them are dead poor and some forest dwelling people and some gypsy's.

Good you can have more veggies,that will reduce the threat of you guys spreading virus like wuhan virus
Yes, we are talking about the majority. After all, China is the world's largest food producer (rice, vegetables). This is different from the fact that Indians eat rats, bugs, and even human corpses every day. Oh, please stay away from me. I suspect you just ate rats and bugs or corpses.

you know. India is a super poor country (per capita GDP is lower than BD). Many Indians face malnutrition and death. Hopefully, before India promotes "Superpower 2020". First solve the toilet for 600 million Indians.....

Btw. Wuhan blocked itself for 6 months. India has still not escaped severe hunger and the virus. It may be because of the IQ and ability of Indians...

Last edited:
I saw some European report that virus origin was probably not Wuhan but some where else in east or south east Asia. The Wuhan wet market was probably an early super spreader site but not the origin.

Yes, we are talking about the majority. After all, China is the world's largest grain producer (rice, rice, vegetables). This is different from the fact that Indians eat rats, bugs, and even human corpses every day. Oh, please stay away from me. I suspect you just ate rats and bugs or corpses.

you know. India is a super poor country (per capita GDP is lower than BD). Many Indians face malnutrition and death. Hopefully, before India promotes "Superpower 2020". First solve the toilet for 600 million Indians.....

Btw. Wuhan blocked itself for 6 months. India has still not escaped severe hunger and the virus. It may be because of the IQ and ability of Indians...
Wuhan blocking did not help it seems .wuhan virus has spread all over the world.

Wuhan blocking did not help it seems .wuhan virus has spread all over the world.
This is not surprising. The Indian virus can still infect the world. The world will wait for India to resolve the Indian virus.

Already submitted and published mate. You have every right to question his methods and publish another paper. Lol
My point exactly....its garbage...published as propaganda and everone other than the chinese who only have censored media will believe it...

China virus remains china virus..... there is no need to publish an opposing paper....

It's submitted in Lancet which is 2nd best journal in the medical sciences, it will go through a peer review process, where reviewer/r searchers will check if it's eligible to be publish or not, anyway it hasn't been accepted yet and is only a preprint, so it's too soon to say that whether it's a propoganda or if their is a scientific basis to this claim as well.
My point exactly....its garbage...published as propaganda and everone other than the chinese who only have censored media will believe it...

China virus remains china virus..... there is no need to publish an opposing paper....

Back
Top Bottom