What's new

Coronavirus was on many continents before Wuhan outbreak, Chinese team says

It originated on the moon many centuries ago through space bats and was brought back to Earth onboard Apollo 11 as Neil Armstrong was a huge fan of space bats and could not resist smuggling one back for his private collection.

a2328918454_10.jpg

On a more serious note, whatever remaining credibility the CCP has is sure to be lost as they dont get their act together and act like adults.

It originated on the moon many centuries ago through space bats and was brought back to Earth onboard Apollo 11 as Neil Armstrong was a huge fan of space bats and could not resist smuggling one back for his private collection.

a2328918454_10.jpg

On a more serious note, whatever remaining credibility the CCP has is sure to be lost as they dont get their act together and act like adults.

A807796B-C379-4903-92EE-9CA84603BB4A.gif

All I am saying is that the Chinese should stick to one. They have blamed Spain, US, Italy. Now Bangladesh and India. They should stick to one.

Your lack of surprise is not scientific proof of origin of Corona Virus.
Didn't western countries start blaming China first and even smear wuhan wet market as wildlife market... Why I didn't see u go ask them to make up their mind about accusing China?

I also if from Paksiatn because cities are same as indian.
Zameen aur aasman ka fark hai cities mein. I know the layout is similar, slums in some areas, other areas being developed but Pakistani people are sane enough to not shit everywhere like you Indians and there is a concept of sanitation. All you do is watch some videos on YouTube and make your dumbass judgements, why not visit Pakistan and see the difference for yourself and yes I have been to India, hardly anyone has a sandal to walk with, most people being barefoot and shit on the streets is hella common, like you have to watch your every step. Please, don't even try to compare both cities, we may have similar urban layouts but Pakistani people have different values and morals thanks to Islam.

Didn't western countries start blaming China first and even smear wuhan wet market as wildlife market... Why I didn't see u go ask them to make up their mind about accusing China?

They have not changed their minds. They are still blaming China. It is you who is not consistent in your blame. One day you blame US, Another day Spain. Now India and Bangladesh.

There are kids on this forum. Please don't scare them.

They have not changed their minds. They are still blaming China. It is you who is not consistent in your blame. One day you blame US, Another day Spain. Now India and Bangladesh.

what good is consistency if it goes against evidence?

"the earth is the center of the universe." - religious fundamentalist, 1500
"the sun is actually the center of the universe, proven by the motion of the stars." - scientist, 1700
"actually, never mind, there is no center of the universe, proven by the existence of the galaxy." - scientist, 1900
"ah hah! can't you be consistent? is the sun the center of the universe or not? stick with one story! I always believed consistently that EARTH is the center of the universe!" - religious fundamentalist, 2020

There are kids on this forum. Please don't scare them.
No, the western is inconsistent too but I don't see u complained about them. They claim it's US and then is Europe... The article never claim Chinese blame but more of the study outcome...

Our politicians and mullahs may be batshit crazy but they do not eat bats. Try harder.
Yeah, maybe your politicians and mullahs don't need to eat bats as they are rich.
But MANY BANGLADESHIS EAT BATS.
Sorry to burst your bubble, and no need to try hard at all.

"
A 2017 survey of over 140 villages in Bangladesh found that bats were hunted in 49% of villages, with the majority of hunters (62%) using hunted bats for food and medicine. In contrast, 30% of hunters used hunted bats for food, but not medicine,
"

I believe the virus very likely ORIGINATE from the US.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe your politicians and mullahs don't need to eat bats as they are rich.

"
A 2017 survey of over 140 villages in Bangladesh found that bats were hunted in 49% of villages, with the majority of hunters (62%) using hunted bats for food and medicine. In contrast, 30% of hunters used hunted bats for food, but not medicine,
"

Ok i didn't see this coming.

The Bat soup munching losers are blaming everyone. The more they blame others, the more they lose credibility. Historically this region has rarely been the reason for pandemics that spread around the world. Despite being connected through trades.
Well you guys eat human corpses, might be more serious in spreading diseases. We at least cook the bats, the other day one yindoo was munching raw doggie Road kill due to hunger. Lol
Asian flu, Sars, h7n9 all started in china prior to Covid.....precedent is there for all to see..... the Chinese can try to sow confusion but one really have to be really thick to belive the propaganda.
Well its a peer reviewed research, you have the right to question. It or prove it wrong. Time will tell. Lol

New discoveries happen everyday, for now we can't put a finger on it, we go with the earliest trace found so far. but origin of the virus can not be consistent since we haven't found it now.

"
"

I believe the virus very likely ORIGINATE from the US.
wheres your source.

Well you guys eat human corpses, might be more serious in spreading diseases. We at least cook the bats, the other day one yindoo was munching raw doggie Road kill due to hunger. Lol

Well its a peer reviewed research, you have the right to question. It or prove it wrong. Time will tell. Lol

Only reason for this nonsense to grab some headline....it will never be submitted for peer review nor pass....

Back
Top Bottom