What's new

Coronavirus: Two UAE-based Indians in trouble over Islamophobic messages

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with his post---. He spoke the truth---.

The Tableeghi Jamaat was involved in a criminal act---ie the spread of a deadly HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE disease by holding large gatherings even when they were stopped to do so by the state---.

These Tableeghi Jamaat people were involved in a train fire a few months ago where quiet a few pakistanis died when an illegaly carried gas cylinder exploded in a train while food was being cooked in a moving train---.
Tableeghi jamat has long dispersed it's gatherings. But thousands of Hindus are still gathering for thousands of festivals across India.
I don't expect an intellectual like your self to buy such cheap Indian propegenda.

They could be only deterred from holding an Ijtemah if the federal government had passed such orders. But unfortunately, the government was a day late. I dont know who to blame: the government or the uninformed people.
I have also heard that tableeghi jamaat immediately called off the gathering when requested by Punjab government.

Some.disgusting chawals in Pakistan have found tableegji jamaat as escape goat for their shit and lousyness.

That might not be exactly true but what were those gas cylinders doing in passenger compartment?

Pigs eating and pissin in the same plate.

Isn't this the 10000% truth.

If Muslim countries stop dealing with and ban these Islamophobic, Muslims haters Hindus, they will come to their senses.

I don't know if Muslims have fucked their mothers and sisters for centuries or what that they've so much hatred towards Muslims

They should ban all Indian Hindus from the Middle East because of their genocidal tendencies and acts.
:"The anti-discrimination/anti-hatred law prohibits all acts “that stoke religious hatred and/or which insult religion through any form of expression, be it speech or the written word, books, pamphlets or via online media.”"

we need toilet cleaners and tea boys

I don't know if Muslims have fucked their mothers and sisters for centuries or what that they've so much hatred towards Muslims

it more to do with ideology .... Islamic ideology is the complete opposite of hinduism

If Muslim countries stop dealing with and ban these Islamophobic, Muslims haters Hindus, they will come to their senses.

The reason why indians hate Pakistanis and Muslims:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

it more to do with ideology .... Islamic ideology is the complete opposite of hinduism

I know but you don't find Muslims being this racist and full of hate. Example

https://m.economictimes.com/industr...ia-relief-operations/articleshow/74989644.cms

And if this is to do with partition then even that doesn't make sense. India got the majority of the land while Pakistan got a very small, they also occupied Kashmir. Their hatred doesn't make sense other than they're just shit humans.

https://m.economictimes.com/industr...ia-relief-operations/articleshow/74989644.cms

And if this is to do with partition then even that doesn't make sense. India got the majority of the land while Pakistan got a very small, they also occupied Kashmir. Their hatred doesn't make sense other than they're just shit humans.

it is much deeper than you realise. This may be a long discussion but to simplify

> Islam says - no caste , rights to every human etc

> hinduism says - caste system, Brahmin class is greater than untouchables etc which is why hindism is there no concept of charity.. but islam mandates not only help the underprivileged but to lift them to create more equality in society. Thus the untouchables remain low and oppressed under hinduism.

so what basically this states it greatly reduces the power base of the brahmins. similarly for women islam guarantee rights , inheritance where hinduism .. women is burned when huby dies or cannot re marry etc

Islam shifts the power to a broad base across humanity, hinduism skews power to a privilege caste.

Last edited:

If that was the case we wont have these cow piss worshippers in such a large number. I blame them for sparing these rats.

muslims know they are accountable on the day of judgement... this basic concept completely changes on how we deal with people. for this reason alone muslims can never be as evil as non muslims. Look at history the mass crimes done to the planet and to its people. there were overwhellmingly non muslims.

that is a statistical fact.

PS by muslim it means followers of the Prophets Issa, Moseses etc

Last edited:
Everyone is looking to blame someone else. Global problem, not one group responsible. Should we could blame airliners for spreading disease rapidly across globe?

That might not be exactly true but what were those gas cylinders doing in passenger compartment?
thats one of the occurence in decades.. can be tolerated if it actually was the case. or at least dealt with properly, instead of dancing like jahil . health and safety standards could have nbeen raised etc
and i am talking about this virus and media against tableeghi jamaat. Remember, kashmiris pissed in the water tableeghi jamaat wanted to use and other things they did to them ? and then they go earth quake. it can still happen again or worse.. anyway.. we must recalibrate our moral compasses rather than listenin to media who is worse than any prostitute

Back
Top Bottom